It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ruins of Ancient industrial Base City or Spaceport near Newton Crater.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Just to go a little Off topic.

I thought That was hillarious when Joan Collins turned into a sweaty football player after being given a chocolate bar, it's a bit sad that the advert's are sometimes better than the rubbish they put on telly these day's.

Anyway I am not infallible so like the debate this subject can cause, I am open to change my opinion if convinced sufficiantly but do indeed believe there is a large amount of evidence to show obfuscation such as air brushing was used on many photographs of the moon though the reasons need not be what I believe and as this was during the cold war a number of classified applications, possible military project's and other matter's could also give a valid reason for such image tampering.
In my very strong opinion though as there are images in which the hasselblad lens etching sometime's pass behind the object's on the image (Indicating the object was cut and pasted) there is more than sufficiant evident something was being hidden from the public.
May years ago I also heard of classified militar archaeological excavations here on earth, sadly we are so prevalent on the surface today that it would be almost impossible to identify any traces where we have habited from before our current or nearer past occupation of those area's, think on the problem a worker faces, he is digging a trench to lay concrete piping for cable or sewrage use but comes across a buried car that is in a very bad state of decay, now doese he stop to see if this a 40000 year old car or does he simply dig up the MODERN junk and lay his cable while swearing at the idiot whom left or buried it there.
www.youtube.com...
Now I happen to believe we did go to the moon (Not me of course but a bunch of american guy's in an aluminium can).
but this is worth looking at for any number of reasons as it goes over many problems with nasa images from the period only some of which can be explained away.
Enjoy.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
My argument for how they survived the van allen belt's is that the radiation may be sparse and perhaps the solar emissions were low at that period but I am not qualified or in possession of any data to quantify that idea (Not theory).
These have probably been discussed elsewere but if not deserve a thread all of there own.
edit on 1-6-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
there is a large amount of evidence to show obfuscation such as air brushing

care to show us this "evidence" of airbrushing?

In my very strong opinion though as there are images in which the hasselblad lens etching sometime's pass behind the object's on the image (Indicating the object was cut and pasted)

Care to show evidence of that?

May years ago I also heard of classified militar archaeological excavations here on earth

Where was that? remember, the military does not have archeologists....

www.youtube.com...

Oh look, another youtube video with added music, which means it is a hoax!

many problems with nasa images from the period only some of which can be explained away.
www.youtube.com...

Everything there has been explained....

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Look at the videos posted above and also these,.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
Then perhaps you can reuse them in a debunking thread if they can be debunked, rather than brow beaten by carreer minded self serving individuals whom would like to see them buried and forgotten.
www.youtube.com...
Peace but whatever our personal opinions we all must accept the truth will never die.

The military most certainly does have archeaologists, maybe not as enlisted personel but especially at unesco site's and even at home they have to abide by law so need to carry out survey's to proove that new facility that they are building is not going to destroy that ancient iron age important archaeological and irreplacible site as it is a unesco heritage site (This is an example), also how may army captains have been both genuine and amateur archeaologist, of course I am talking from british history here so the colonys may have a different take on that matter.

edit on 1-6-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

The military most certainly does have archeaologists,

So what is the AOC for a army archeologist?

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

There is no AOC but you will find them related to history and also both public relations often listed as liason officers or also as members of the various special operations sub branches, they are not actually an official army carreer though as you well know, most squadies would not give two hoot's for archeaology but the british army in particular has a very proud history and officers throughout our history and especially the imperial age under late victoria were in particular interested in archeaological matters, especially since it was then in vogue, also it goes right back to the time of wellington, remember our interest in napoleon and his interest in ancient egypt, then you have the german's under the Nazi's whith the Ahnanerb whom though technically were not military and known today as a occult special division of the nazi party were intermingled with both the german science drive and even some of there wonder weapons and also the SS and gestapo, of course we the allies paid very close attention if not at the time then certainly after the fact and you would be surprised what we got up to after the war retracing Ahanerb steps but I am afraid those documents may never see the light of day.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

There is no AOC

So the army does not have archeologists, just like I stated!

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
We seem to have moved on to discussing "Raiders of the Lost Ark"...

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: onebigmonkey

Yes you are correct arguing symantic's was leading off topic which I suppose was the intention.

Look everyone like I said I am open to have my opinion changed and it is only as fixed as my perspective which can of course shift but you have to admit the moon is an enigmatic mystery which even without any traces would still be an incredible mystery due to it's almost perfect orbit and almost identical size to our eyes at our time of evolution/creation to appear as the sun, regardless of science this earth and it's moon system are a miracle in themselves as is every day we have in our short lives.
Peace and god bless but I am not leaving this thread unless something interesting show up on it.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusChristwins

------

I'd like to fix the mistakes of the past. I'll do it so by correcting myself. Please do not delete my NEW posts or mod them before you read them.

I was always seeking the truth. That's why i got in the ATS in the first place. I was trying to listen to people who claimed to know the truth, the truth about our lives, the truth about our world, the truth about ourselves. I believed that i was speaking the truth, that i had found the truth and i wanted to share the truth with other people in order to help each other.

FOOL ME!!! Please forgive me for what i wrote, for what i may have caused to your thoughts, for dragging you to the shadows i was.

In my research for the truth i got in front of a TV person and a few others on the web. They had their approach regarding the world which was based on the fact that the NWO, the governments, etc are lying to us. As a huge fool, i believed them simply because they claimed that Jesus is the Lord. As an Orthodox Christian, i used to believe anything anyone was telling me as long as they also believed in God.

Fool me! I had never read the New Testament, never read the Orthodox Fathers, i wasn't even going to the Church! Yet i was claiming that i was an Orthodox Christian and that everything i was saying was based on the teachings of our faith. Huge lie! Everything i was saying was based on these few people. They were fooling people and then making tons of money by selling tons of lies in books. Sadly I bought (thankfully only once).

To keep it short, the Lord showed mercy on me and let me read the New Testament many times, read the Father, go to the Church and meet people God really loves. Now i know that all of things i was told were lies and that i also transferred these lies to you, to ATS readers.

I now know that the truth lies only within the New Testament and the words of the Orthodox Fathers and nowhere else. If you wish to know the truth like i did, read the New Testament from an Orthodox source as every other source (Catholic, Protestant, etc) has changed the original text as they wanted.

--------

My posts could not get more pathetic... such a low IQ level...

Greek Orphic Texts - literally fake stories
Lucian - fake stories writer
Hesiodus - believed in fake stories (just like i did
)
Hindu Texts and Gilgamesh - same as the Greek texts, fake

While we literally the writers of them all give no clue, fools like myself used to believe that stuff...

Pathetic lies people who fooled me were saying that have nothing to do with reality.

I'm sorry OP but i believe that many of these videos presenting ET life or structures are made up, edited stuff. At least the first ones of these are pure made ups... I've looked many time Moon (Mars only few) and while many things seem to be something, they are nothing. Certain rocks may seem to present bases, rivers or other stuff but are they? How certain are we? Have we seen them with our eyes? Or we just buy words of others, photos of others who could be easily edited? From where i stand now, i believe we are all alone in the universe, that life does not exist anywhere apart from Earth and that we are being fooled by people who are doing it on purpose or by mistake.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Look I too most definitely believe in Jesus.
What did he say.
There is nothing NEW under the sun - NOTHING NEW.
Our civilization has not been done before?, - nothing new under the sun.
We won't find ruin's of former advanced civilizations in the solar system?, Nothing New UNDER THE SUN.

It Scares people I understand that but if we close our eye's and stop searching then maybe we are turning away from the truth, the truth set's you free.
What was it that saint said, if we find contradiction between the bible and the world then it is we whom are misunderstanding one of them.

We were created in God's image, the pre-adamites were men as well just not Adam's children but lesser men, previous men (though the whole pre-adamite belief is not everyone's cup of tea I know but it still has some merit).
Nothing New Under the sun including the race of man, Angels or rather the Watchers (men in space whom no longer had right to the earth for some reason and were no longer really human) being so close to human's that they could breed with men - woman and create viable offspring (evil corrupt offspring) though there action was evil and defiled the race of Adam's children they could only do so because they must have once been men as well, just not Adam's generation of man.

edit on 31-7-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join