It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowden releases a exclusive interview

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Snowden accesses 1.7 million classified documents, yet doesn't save his emails to prove his story that he tried informing superiors.

In internet parlance this becomes a FAIL, hahahaha.

Now the NSA comes forward proving he lied in the interview showing he sent one email 3 months after he first contacted journalists.

What a NOOB, hahahaha. (more parlance for the course)

source

On Thursday, NSA released the email they said Snowden appeared to be referring to, which the agency says is the only communication from Snowden it could find raising any concerns. It was dated April 8, 2013, three months after Snowden first reached out to journalists anonymously.

This FAIL deserves it's own thread, hashtag, url, for it is a biggie.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I don't want to sound rude it not my intent.

But if you fail to even acknowledge the things he has leaked then your dooming yourself not just to a incompetent government but maybe also tyranny.

Fine you think he a criminal. I respect that.

BUT he has leaked some pretty damned disturbing stuff. Not only is the government encroaching on our freedoms but NSA and GCHQ warped priority's have have least us weak as kitten against REAL and nasty threats like China.

Well, to clarify something very important, this is what I meant about the message not forgiving the way the man got it.

I've got another thread running of my own, right now, looking forward to and watching out for Glenn Greenwald's list of normal American names out of Snowden's data. I don't blame the message itself, and I appreciate those parts which may well allow some positive change and some accountability. I've also read most of Greenwald's book and have a much better concept of what happened here than I did before.

I don't blame Greenwald, anymore than I blame Woodward and Bernstein for using someone who very well could have been called treasonous himself at the time, due to his position and ultimate insider information. Journalists are journalists and do what they do with what drops in their lap or gets uncovered. Protected while doing it, too.

Greenwald isn't Snowden by any stretch, on any level for many different reasons, and I don't condemn the message. I just wish an American hadn't just grabbed as much or more to HURT us as would likely HELP (America) with change.

Looking to help and not just throw a nuclear hand grenade over his shoulder before disappearing into Russia would have done wonders for goodwill.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Again. Snowden is a true here. He's shown us how much the NSA is overstepping it's bounds and really how the US government is ungovernable. It's become a Soviet era Communist Machine. If we really want a smaller government, we need to start with these useless agencies. We have the FBI and we have the CIA. That's about all we need. Everything else is just an excuse to spend money and spy on innocent citizens.

As mentioned above, the NSA has come forth and claimed a few things about Snowden. But...and this is a big but, would you really believe anything those goons say? For god's sake, that traitor, Clapper, when caught in a lie, said it was the ...least untruthful statement..." That's how those people operate. With all of this data they are collecting they could squash any protest, any argument, any truthful reporting, anything that could hinder them, the NSA could quash with all of the data they have. This is why they collect it.

Thank you, Snowden for at least slowing them down if not at least stopping some of it. I don't want to live in a world where I'm watched and supervised every second of everyday. I'm not a child and this government needs to stop treating us all like children.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Tune in tonight at 10pm EST. See you in chat!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join