It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monsanto’s Roundup Found in 75% of Air and Rain Samples

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
The odds are that the people in charge of Monsanto are psychopaths, as that would define why and how they could do this to people and the environment. Psychopaths often rise to the very top of corporate and political fields, and those who work with them who aren't psychopathic probably fear the loss of their income if they speak up and try to corral the psychopaths. Not to mention these corporation's Board of Directors. Dens of lizards, and not the David Icke kind - the psychopathic kind.

So sad but true.

It must take a very sick person/persons to push this upon billions of people, and for those who are capable of avoiding it in their food must now deal with this poison in the air and water now too- no avoiding it...no escape from the stuff they spray on our food which requires a hazmat suit with breathing apparatus. Not the best hand of cards we have been dealt was it?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

What else does it kill?

Us maybe?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
nm lkol
edit on 5/28/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed
a reply to: roadgravel

It is alleged to have worked well at first, but they knew the dangers, and they had an agenda...financial monopoly and ownership over our agriculture system. Patented poison to put it simple.

That being said, I do believe that genetically modifying organisms with the proper intentions of helping humanity instead of aiming towards wealth would be a good thing. Sadly the people who control this industry don't have our interests in mind, and the ones that doe are put out of business quickly.

Money talks, everything else walks. Even studies proving this stuff (glyphosate) to be absolute poison are quickly "debunked" by those with links to the people who have been exposed. I wish I had the money to change the course of history and science.

the banana we've all grow up with is a GMO but of the good kind. Bananas found in the wild were purple & had seeds. I'm not sure what exactly was done to it but it wasn't the harmful GM that is happening now.

If GMO wasn't so bad, why would Europe ban it? ((I know you guys aren't saying "Anyone who says GMO is bad is crazy & on the 'woo' train". That statement is for those who do think that way))

I hope India bans it Nationally & not just the one state that has it banned. So many Indian farmers have committed suicide because there crops were failing.

A healthier alternative that is much better at producing large quantities of food is Aquaponic Farm. Make it very wide & tall so it produces lots of foods.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed
If they are finding it in our air and rain water, the chances ares slim that they are able to eliminate it from our food, and water supply now too I guess according to this study.

While that may be true, you also have to consider that even limiting and eliminating some of these chemicals from any of their different sources will still reduce the total exposure. If nothing is done the problem will only grow exponentially.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone can answer me this question, but why is the shoplifting / stealing of Roundup a problem in shops? I have a friend who works in a garden centre and their Roundup has been disappearing off the shelves and they are arranging CCTV just for the Roundup section. Only this week they caught a man acting suspiciously around the product and he ran out of the shop when they confronted him. At the local large hardware shop it is also a big problem. But why? Why is this stuff being stolen by the gallon? It is not that expensive and yet it is the main point of theft.

The friend at the garden centre say they have reported this to the police who have said just stop anyone who appears to be taking the stuff. They did. He tried to run the gates when he was stopped. They searched his car and found numerous different roundup products in his car but not the size they were selling. He had no receipt for his products, they were all over the back of his car.

So why? What is it about this stuff? What else is it being used for? I just find it weird.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
@#$%...I need to get out of this country , or move to a place where I don't have to worrie about crap like this.

Thanks for the thread

s&f

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
flag the shi.. out of this..

This needs to be seen..

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Margana

We eat hybrid bananas, not GMO. GMO is where the food is modified at the genetic level, introducing genes from a completely different species into a plant to take on traits of that species, like human genes into corn, or fish genes into tomatoes.

Hybrid is just cross-breeding two different types of fruit plants and has been done for probably centuries.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

What's even worse is that this study goes back to 1995 so these chemicals have been present for at least that long, most likely much longer. Our only escape would be to find a country who has never used these products, I am unaware of any country that has never used them, but I am confident that many countries have used them in smaller amounts and lower concentrations plus many countries are doing away with GMO and the chemicals they are affiliated with so their may be some hope.

I would like to see a similar study done in other areas where produce is grown such as California and many other places too.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

If you think this is bad, read this thread; Monsanto is going for the globe:
Significant Concentrations Of Glyphosate AKA ‘Roundup Herbicide’ Found In Urine Of People Across Europe

www.collective-evolution.com...< br />

he analysis of the urine samples found that all had concentrations of glyphosate at 5 to 20 times more than the limit for drinking water. Apart from being used increasingly in food production, glyphosate-based weedkillers are often sprayed onto railway lines, urban pavements and roadsides.

The study used the urine of city workers, journalists and lawyers who had no direct contact with glyphosate, so it’s interesting to see that it turned up in their urine samples -and this was from an urban population in Berlin.(3) Another study collected urine samples from 18 different countries from all over Europe(1) which showed similar results.

What we see before our eyes is just the beginning of this :
www.imdb.com...

I advise everyone to watch to series, and get a glimpse of the future.
The series is Canadian btw

edit on thAmerica/Chicago529000000k2014 by MessageforAll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I hobby around outside with electronics in my shed. I have 3 different solar power generating stations each connected to a separate 12v battery. I've burned some wires farting around and can for the most part recognize the odor of burning wires...

Earlier this week a neighbor sprayed roundup all over his yard, to try killing the weeds that keep regenerating and coming back twice as strong as before spraying roundup.

I came home from town and smelled what I thought was a distinct odor of burned electrical wires, and went crazy looking for the source of the odor-in my shed, where the odor found it's way up my nose.

I myself use apple-cider vinegar to kill the weeds in my yard. Results are best in sunny conditions. And the weeds that come back are less dense over all. Vinegar costs universally less, and it's organic.

I wonder if that is what the after-taste is what I tasted when I used to consume "great value" products from walmart.
That after taste caused me to start taking DGL in the first place.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

"great value" products from walmart.

Isn't this called an oxymoron?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MessageforAll
a reply to: loveguy

"great value" products from walmart.

Isn't this called an oxymoron?

No, but I'll have a jumbo shrimp before I'll have a civil war prior to crash landing...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
In the uk, twice per year, our councils send out people wearing hazmat suits spraying that crap on all our street pavements. Just a few weeks back I saw them spraying a childrens play area!

Something I've noticed is the enormous rise in pets with kidney problems, pets with sores on their paws, pets with random fits of shaking.
Our pets sniff and even lick the ground wherever they go, and I'm convinced the problems I've noticed are linked with the spraying of that poison!
How long before our children start having similar problems?

S&F CE.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed>>> I'll just toss this out as something I thought was... weird. On MSN.com a few weeks ago, they had this article story titled' Why are my eyelids twitching?" I thought, whoa, that's an extremely odd and random topic to have on their page. I then thought maybe people are having episodes of muscle spasms, and this was done to explain it away. I thought about chem trails and neurotoxins we might be exposed to maybe in small airborne does done as a test. Monsanto crap can do some pretty nasty kidney damage, I'm told.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
From my post above.

pets with random fits of shaking

From your post.

Why are my eyelids twitching?

But dont worry, someone will come along soon and tell us "there's no link"

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Maybe Don Quixote missions to prevent people from buying/using it? a reply to: Elliot

edit on 5/29/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MessageforAll

What angers me is that it's showing up all over the place and it's getting next to no media attention. These chemicals have been proven to be toxins yet they want us to trust them when they say that it's safe to eat since it is no longer present, or in minute (safe) amounts. The thing is, studies such as the one you mentioned, and others in this thread indicate that regardless of their claims that it does not reach our tables, it's turning up in urine, breast milk, blood and who knows what else?

It's time for a lot of people to realize that our corporation loving politicians are liars and will say anything they are told to say so the lies will continue and people will continue to believe these lies.

Thanks for the documentary btw...I will check it out later after work

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

The damage done by indiscriminate use of toxic chems is something that the history books of the future will note about our naivete'.

The testing is arbitrary and the use is widespread and thinking it doesn't have long term consequences is quaint.

And Monstroso ...sigh... evil incarnate... feeding people with one corporate hand and killing them with the other.

Our collective tendency to ignore future threat for profit now nicely encapsulates human idiocy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join