It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Total Biscuit's - Atheism does not make you clever

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

What will be the religion left "standing" in the end, as the ending result? Something involving Buddhism and Christ Concsiousness or the truth; that God is a field of binary 1s and 0s energy just innocently trying to express itself (to better know or define itself to itself)?.

Interesting question vethumanbeing. You do know ..do you not...that Christ Concsciousness is a term out of Eastern Occult Religions?? Yes??? It is not Christian in it's origins.
Same with Buddhism, and other patterns.

I became aware of this when studying "Eastern Religions" and the patterns they take today even in "Higher Education."

I can also see them in the Films and Videos taking place amongst us and our children.

For many of the Eastern Religions have a occult side to them once one gets past certain levels. It is throughout the religion but the deeper stuff is for those past certain levels.

Notice in the Word...in Genesis...it states that Abraham when returning from the wars...builded an alter between Bethel on the west and Hai on the east.

Once again..from etymology....Bethel...

Beth...House..

El.....God..

House of God in the West..

Hai...refuse pit or garbage dump in the East.

To go to God one goes West...towards Bethel. To go to Hai..or the garbage dump...one goes to the East.

Have you been West???

But certain Occult initiates will often ask each other ..."Have you been to the East??"

I know the pattern of what they are asking. God went to alot of trouble to let us know that to go to Him one goes west...not to the east.

What was the pattern in the movie...about the blue pill or the red pill....????

AI...artificial intelligence...

When you drop the AI......Hai....you see the garbage dump or refuse pit all around you.

They do this all the time in films if you are awake and not on drugs...particularly mental drugs.

What caused me to catch on to this about this video was when I realized the ship was named Nebuchadnezzar. This awareness caused me to go back several times and pick the movie apart. That was when I realized the connection between AI and Hai.

There are more powerful drugs out here than just chemicals. And they can steal your very soul.

No cover charge.

Orangetom

edit on 5-6-2014 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
While I am not so sure that the concept of technology is limited to humans, in any way, we still have a whole lot to learn. The idea that we are pretty much "there" insofar as understanding everything the universe has to offer has more place in religion than it does in science. Once we move to absolute statements, rather than measured exploration, it defies the very principles of science itself. To be clear, that only applies to the method of science and not the industry of science. For the latter, it certainly works in their favor to be the "arbiters of truth." But even once we are aware of all of the patterns in play, the actual processes are far, far beyond our comprehension in their totality.

Each individual that has ever lived has their own individual interpretation based on the data set of their life. The method that is used to explore it can vastly differ from one culture to another, but the purpose is the same; to explain what is experienced. Our interpretation of this data, regardless of method, is limited to subjectivity. For our current times, the most commonly considered method is science. For some, it only affirms their faith in a God(s). For some, it explains how a God(s) is nigh impossible. Understanding that we all interpret the data differently is very important in exploring a topic that most assume is objective through and through. The interesting part, to me at least, is that we do all have access to the same data set. The tools at our disposal may differ, and even collectively we are greatly limited. We are still struggling to explain some of the most influential forces even though we can recognize the patterns through observation.

In the search for God, I found it critical to actually apply basic parameters to what would actually be researched. Instead of taking into account individual cultural stories, and dismissing them one-by-one, it seemed more effective to find the commonalities. Given that they are all interpretations of the same data set, I felt it was more important to identify patterns rather than judge solely on the individual interpretations accuracy as a whole. I thought that would be a flawed foundation from the get-go, given our limited nature.

The actual similarities were extremely fascinating to me, though I found that science and math allowed for a bit more direct communication of the patterns at hand. The language itself can also more easily cross cultural barriers, though it is certainly not immune to the effects of the subsequent interpretation. The biggest limitation is that anything we come up with will be based in, and limited by, the human experience. This leads to the possibility of making errors that we will never be able to rectify, due to the inability to recognize them.

All in all, I think that debating the interpretations is an infinite loop. When we focus on others interpretations rather than using our toolsets to build our own, it is not particularly productive. Many will never do a science experiment because they feel it has already been done for them, by someone else. And many will also never actually adhere to the tenets of their religion because they feel it has already been done for them, by someone else. In actually exploring these things for ourselves, using tools of our own making and the best language we currently have for the job.. I think we would notice a massive boom in not only tolerance and respect, but growth on every level. Things that we greatly lack in our currently chosen societal model.
edit on 5-6-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AfterInfinity
a reply to: orangetom1999

Let's not forget that the Nazis were mostly made up of Christians. As long as we're drawing correlations, that is.

AfterInfinity,

You cannot possibly be serious about this....are you?? Surely you jest here??

Are you not accustomed to dealing with people who can think and post around this type of default setting and thinking??

Hegelian dialectical methods?? Cognative dissonance...guilt manipulation in lieu of real thinking going on out here.

You do know that there is a significant difference in Light and light ..correct??

Here you go Undo and vethumanbeing!! Standard issue M1A public education thinking.

I can make the very same argument or debate position about our own leadership here in the USA.

Thanks to all for their posts,
Orangetom
edit on 5-6-2014 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
originally posted by: orangetom1999
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

[I]Vethumanbeing What will be the religion left "standing" in the end, as the ending result? Something involving Buddhism and Christ Concsiousness or the truth; that God is a field of binary 1s and 0s energy just innocently trying to express itself (to better know or define itself to itself)?.

[I]oragetom1999[/I]]Interesting question vethumanbeing. You do know ..do you not...that Christ Concsciousness is a term out of Eastern Occult Religions?? Yes??? It is not Christian in it's origins.
Same with Buddhism, and other patterns.
I became aware of this when studying "Eastern Religions" and the patterns they take today even in "Higher Education."
I can also see them in the Films and Videos taking place amongst us and our children.
For many of the Eastern Religions have a occult side to them once one gets past certain levels. It is throughout the religion but the deeper stuff is for those past certain levels.

Bear with me here as I quote Ted Andrews "Simplified Qubala Magic" Pg.119. "Buddha was the first to be fully awakened to these energies and was able to form a direct link with the Christ, (this is not the individual just the consciousness VHB) contain and aligning his energies with the Cosmic Christ; Through the consciousness of Buddha, a bridge was formed between the Christ and all evolving life forms on Earth. Over the centuries, this link strengthened. The crossing over was completed through the energies of the Sixth Ray or Piscean Age; affecting the earth during its sojourn through the solar system, a foundation of love, devotion and idealism manifested and grounded itself upon the earth".

Personally I see this as Christ Consciousness being the deal breaker; and Jesus and or Buddha were physical representatives of something far greater than just (simple but should have been deadly) quash to dogmatic religious belief systems. The "Kingdom" that exists "above" is the higher dimension you incarnated from to/and experience HEAVY MATTER FORM (this being NOT REAL, just a carnival ride). The Kingdom of heaven is just the higher dimension you came from and will return to.

edit on 5-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
vethumanbeing,

Wow!!!

Bear with me here as I quote Ted Andrews "Simplified Qubala Magic" Pg.119. "Buddha was the first to be fully awakened to these energies and was able to form a direct link with the Christ, (this is not the individual just the consciousness VHB) contain and aligning his energies with the Cosmic Christ; Through the consciousness of Buddha, a bridge was formed between the Christ and all evolving life forms on Earth. Over the centuries, this link strengthened. The crossing over was completed through the energies of the Sixth Ray or Piscean Age; affecting the earth during its sojourn through the solar system, a foundation of love, devotion and idealism manifested and grounded itself upon the earth".

Personally I see this as Christ Consciousness being the deal breaker; and Jesus and or Buddha were physical representatives of something far greater than just (simple but should have been deadly) quash to dogmatic religious belief systems. The "Kingdom" that exists "above" is the higher dimension you incarnated from to/and experience HEAVY MATTER FORM (this being NOT REAL, just a carnival ride). The Kingdom of heaven is just the higher dimension you came from and will return to.

Christ Consciousness is a term out of Eastern Occult religions. It is not of the Olde Testament nor of the New Testament.

The very word.. Qubala Magic is the telltale fingerprint. For Qubala was never part of the instruction to the Hebrews nor to the Christians. For all that matter ..neither was Talmud.

In Eastern Religions...the attempt is alway to put all religions as the same religion ..all Gods as the same god. The Consciousness movement or the Christ Consciousness is a tell tale fingerprint that I am dealing with an attempt to make all religions the same religion..all gods the same god.

For if this is so....The children of the bondwoman shall be heir with the children of the free woman. But God's word is that it is not going to happen.

This too is a knowledge that all religions are not the same religion and all gods are not the same god.

The Christ Consciousness is of another god and another christ.

One learns this when one studies eastern religions and also the Occult patterns involved in them. This knowledge also leads one into the study of Counterfeits.

This is how I know that Afterinfinity's post is a counterfeit position. For the history reads very different once you know the nature of the counterfeit. Know that which is hidden and concealed from many of us. Or as they say themselves.." I shall ever conceal and never reveal." Which is what Occult means..to conceal...to cover..to heal..as in heal a roof..cover...from the outer and profane world.

Let's not forget that the Nazis were mostly made up of Christians. As long as we're drawing correlations, that is.

AfterInfinity,

Anyone knowing any history ...knows that the inner workings of the Nazi party were occult in nature. Aryan ...from India..so too their symbol. This is Eastern Occult religion. It matters not what the party was mostly made up of..but this is what todays "Experts " try to tell us while using and misusing this to pull our strings and set the hook. What matters is what is the religion of the inside leadership ..leading this political party...not what the bulk of the party believe.

I can use this same template with the Republicans and Democrats and deduce that they are both counterfeits...standing for the party first..not the people they claim to represent and they are both definitely not of the seed of the free woman but of the bondwoman and her son. It is not difficult once you know.

The inside workings of the Nazi party were anything but Christian.

This is easily demonstrated by the Night of the Long Knives and what happened when they purged the party after getting where they needed to go. There was certainly nothing Christian about that. One need not have a degree to figure this out or listen to "Experts."
There is nothing Christian about The Night of the Long Knives. I know of no such Christian instruction to so carry on.

The Nazi party was an Occult Eastern Religious system going up against another Eastern Occult religious system...the English Crown and their bootlackys..the United States...another Occult religious system.

Try this out for size..

www.truthcontrol.com...

Notice what is written here in the text..that they fellow signing this agreement between Rome and the Nazis was to go on to become Pope Pius XII. Interesting how deep the rabbit hole goes once you know. But that is not all..there is something important cropped out of most of the photos of this event...watch here....the big picture which is not cropped out..

babylontheus.com...

See the fellow second from the right..this is Giovanni Montini..who would later become Pope John VI. In most photos of the today of this event they crop out. What a tangled web is woven here. This agreement with the Vatican was to backfire and be politically covered up in later years.

It was also certain Priests who helped the Nazi top brass to escape Europe and flee down the Rat Line to Argentina towards the end of the war and for years afterword.

Interesting what one learns when one looks outside the standard issue version of history.

This too is the Ever War.

Hope this helps some of the readers out here.

Orangetom
edit on 6-6-2014 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

When I say the most of the Nazis were Christians, I mean they were Nazis and they were Christians. This is a fact.

edit on 6-6-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

When I say the most of the Nazis were Christians, I mean they were Nazis and they were Christians. This is a fact.

You can fool some of the people some of the time..some of the people all of the time but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.
This is exactly what our own government does to us as it carries out anti christian policies and practices. They even carry out practices which are against our own government charter. So too with the Nazi party.

The way this works is by brute cold power as history transpires. This is not a Christian principle and practice. It is the leadership which counts here and makes the decisions by default and away from the party membership..particularly in a tyranny.
Thinking people know this AfterInfinity. Emoting people do not.

Our own government is declaring that they can make people do things which are against their religion..meaning they can substitute the government religion for the peoples religion and at government discretion.

This is absolute power..exactly what the Nazis were doing ..exactly what the Communists were doing. Exactly what Ancient Rome was doing.

But this view will never be taught in public schools...for you might catch on to our own government attempting to return back to absolute power...or what is sometimes called Divine Right of Kings.

When as a Government you reach a point that you carry out a policy such as The Night of the Long Knives...you have stepped away from any Christian principles...even democratic principles And this was in the very early days of the Nazis when they got rid of the Brown Shirts.

The other knowlege and understanding for those who know..is that politics is often a very distinct and different principle from Christianity. Politics will often masquerade or counterfeit Christian principles in order to gain votes and support..but once elected do anything but carry on as a Christian entity. This is known history for those who know Christian ideals and understanding . Also for those who know the religion of politics..

The Nazi party among the leadership were heavily into occult religion and practice. This history and knowledge is often coming out in the last 10 to 15 years but was heavily downplayed in the years immediately after WW2.
It matters not what the bulk of the party membership were or believed. It was the direction the inner core went and steered the party. This is the same for the Republicans and Democrats...today..not what the public believe and want.

This is becoming more and more obvious to the American People...that we have a non represenative government..a government which does not represent the people but only certain groups which help them keep and maintain power. They represent the party..meaning a hijacking has transpired. Not a repesenative government.
But they will turn on these groups which helped them get and maintain power...if necessary. And I am talking here about the American Government..not the Nazis. The political principle is the same..they are not the product advertised.

Do not deceive yourself here...for people who can think for themselves know that historically politics is a very devout and zealous religion..a religion who's true character and nature must be hidden and concealed (Occult) from those it intends to control or rule.

That you do not detail or flesh this out is very telling to those who know.

To me you are pushing a position here which is a counterfeit and of the counterfeitter...but it is politically and socially expedient.

This is to me a very strong indicator of your religion .. and your god.

Salt ..not sugar.

Thanks to all for their posts,
Orangetom
edit on 6-6-2014 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
vethumanbeing,

[I]orangetom[/I] Wow!!!
Christ Consciousness is a term out of Eastern Occult religions. It is not of the Olde Testament nor of the New Testament.
The very word.. Qubala Magic is the telltale fingerprint. For Qubala was never part of the instruction to the Hebrews nor to the Christians. For all that matter ..neither was Talmud.

Yes. The 'consciousness' is the major term of awakening and Jesus manifested as a beacon/as did Buddha to describe this energy form or "enlightenment" idea to make it easier for the human to understand (remembering back when no one had any conception of particles/fields pos/neg theoretical physics in general.

[I]orangetom[/] In Eastern Religions...the attempt is always to put all religions as the same religion ..all Gods as the same god. The Consciousness movement or the Christ Consciousness is a tell tale fingerprint that I am dealing with an attempt to make all religions the same religion..all gods the same god.
For if this is so....The children of the bondwoman shall be heir with the children of the free woman. But God's word is that it is not going to happen.

This too is a knowledge that all religions are not the same religion and all gods are not the same god.

An attempt to deceive or tell a truth? There is no such thing as a 'right' way to trust believe in a higher truth; the methods differ and some are more corrupt in nature than others. There are many "godforms" but they are of the lesser type 'demigods' that are higher evolutionary types acting as "THE GOD in totality the Absolute Unbounded One". This is not true; they are pretending because they think they can get away with it, domain, domination, user ship. No they would be wrong that this goes UN noticed by their creator being (identical being as yours).

[I]orangetom[/I] The Christ Consciousness is of another god and another christ.
One learns this when one studies eastern religions and also the Occult patterns involved in them. This knowledge also leads one into the study of Counterfeits.This is how I know that Afterinfinity's post is a counterfeit position. For the history reads very different once you know the nature of the counterfeit. Know that which is hidden and concealed from many of us. Or as they say themselves.." I shall ever conceal and never reveal." Which is what Occult means..to conceal...to cover..to heal..as in heal a roof..cover...from the outer and profane world.

The hidden miracle of Christ Consciousness is interesting; why is it deliberately done so in the Western Traditions? Was this the fault of Freemasonry; Catholicism, Eastern religions are very open and do not disguise the truth; never invented such a thing as occult teachings EXCEPT that to learn that path you had to be very dedicated (knowledge not given freely you had to earn it). No major Western religion teaches the truth as apparently they don't know what it is. I like your idea of the "ever war". Ignorance vs enlightenment.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
vethumanbeing,

Yes. The 'consciousness' is the major term of awakening and Jesus manifested as a beacon/as did Buddha to describe this energy form or "enlightenment" idea to make it easier for the human to understand (remembering back when no one had any conception of particles/fields pos/neg theoretical physics in general.

This is the doctrine of all gods are the same god..all religions are the same religion.

And if this is so...The childrren of the bondwoman shall be heir with the children of the freewoman...contrary to what is declared in the Word.

This is one manner or path in which it is attempting to be accomplished..to make the children of the bondwoman heir with the children of the freewoman. To make us into Ishmaelitess and away from Issac.
And Atheism is of Ishmael...anything to breakdown Christianity..and I mean anything.

An attempt to deceive or tell a truth? There is no such thing as a 'right' way to trust believe in a higher truth; the methods differ and some are more corrupt in nature than others. There are many "godforms" but they are of the lesser type 'demigods' that are higher evolutionary types acting as "THE GOD in totality the Absolute Unbounded One". This is not true; they are pretending because they think they can get away with it, domain, domination, user ship. No they would be wrong that this goes UN noticed by their creator being (identical being as yours).

To the Believer under discipline ...Truth is the name of a person...It is not in the man made intellecutal strain or pattern.

If there is no such thing as a right way to trust or believe in truth...this also makes all science void and untrue..because of the investment in gray areas. Science is based on strict disciplines and knowledge...a pattern if you like.

This facilitates making the children of the bondwoman heir with the children of the free woman..no right way..only gray areas.

Demigods is a pattern of the Occult..of the East...advancing by degrees in the wisdom of this world. It indeed goes unnoticed by most people because they are not trained in it...also not trained in Truth. Nor are they trained in spotting counterfeits.
The very nature of a counterfeit is that it must needs be or remain hidden, concealed, ..occult..until it no longer matters.

The hidden miracle of Christ Consciousness is interesting; why is it deliberately done so in the Western Traditions? Was this the fault of Freemasonry; Catholicism, Eastern religions are very open and do not disguise the truth; never invented such a thing as occult teachings EXCEPT that to learn that path you had to be very dedicated (knowledge not given freely you had to earn it). No major Western religion teaches the truth as apparently they don't know what it is. I like your idea of the "ever war". Ignorance vs enlightenment.

Freemasonry does indeed teach the Christ Consciousness...but they are not the only ones. It is also done in other religions which are in competition with each other....even on the world stage. And politics is just such a devout and zealous religion...an authorized religion. Catholicism is another form of this Eastern Occult religion which has been in competiton with Protestantism...another concealed occult religion today. And Freemasonry operates quietly behind the scenes in both Catholicism and Protestantism..without most of the flock being aware it is going on....to steer it. Many ministers are Freemasons...unbeknownst to most of the flocks.

As I am trying to say..few ministers have the ability to teach and preach The Whole Council of God..today..by design.

It appears that at times these religions will set aside their differences to work together...but then return back to their original paths in competition. They are also today coming under attack from several different corridors by other competitions. Islam for one. Just as are the Hebrews.

The Christ Consciousness religion, in various forms, is attempting to supplant Christianity with an modified Eastern Form and has been very successful todate. Successful because most of what passes for Christian today has been replaced with this Christ Consciousness form by their ministers who cannot teach the Whole Council of God..but instead teach the concealed Religion of the East....masquerading as Christianity. Most of the flocks or sheep havent a clue how it has been done. Very little thinking going on there and it was designed to so be.

There are also very very few ministers who will teach this history. The ever war series is one of the instructions which will teach this in addition to the Occult or Eastern side of it.

By the way...the word Believe or Believer...from the Christian standpoint means to Be...Living.

This does not mean in the pump or pumper..the heart per se...but in Spirit to be awakend from what we were prior to this awakening.

But we do not do the awakening...it is done by Him..not us..not by works.

This means it is not earned...it is revealed. Chosen people do not choose..they are chosen. He does the choosing ..He gives the increase.

This is very different from Eastern Religion or Eastern Doctrine.

I do not travel to the East...up seven steps..but I know what it means ...going way back to the garden...

I am also aware that those who do travel to the East ..up seven steps...have waged war on a world wide scale against other forms of this Eastern religion ...without letting the ordinary peon ...know this is what has been happening.

All I have to do is watch Douglas McArthurs surrender ceremony on the Battleship Missouri in Tokyo Bay marking the end of WW2.
With that knowledge I can go back to WW1 and wars before to see this hand at work.

I can see it happening in Vietnam..in the two mid east wars in the last twenty years. You just begin to recognize the pattern.

It is just an offshoot of the knowledge gained by knowing the Word..The Whole Council... verses the watered down eastern version.
The knowledge of counterfeits.

Thanks for your post.
Orangetom

edit on 7-6-2014 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
veteranhumanbeing,

[I]VHB[/I] Yes. The 'consciousness' is the major term of awakening and Jesus manifested as a beacon/as did Buddha to describe this energy form or "enlightenment" idea to make it easier for the human to understand (remembering back when no one had any conception of particles/fields pos/neg theoretical physics in general.

[I]orangetom[/I] This is the doctrine of all gods are the same god..all religions are the same religion.

And if this is so...The childrren of the bondwoman shall be heir with the children of the freewoman...contrary to what is declared in the Word.
This is one manner or path in which it is attempting to be accomplished..to make the children of the bondwoman heir with the children of the freewoman. To make us into Ishmaelitess and away from Issac.
And Atheism is of Ishmael...anything to breakdown Christianity..and I mean anything.

Um hum a simplification of a difficult conceptual concept of the 'overlord/creator'; more like a disease plague, an EXCUSE
to explain very simply the idea of "YOU ARE NOT HERE; you ARE JUST DREAMING". I'm not liking the idea of a Bondwoman, or us being progeny of such. I say no to being BOUND BY ANYTHING, by false BELIEF systems primarily.

[I]Vethumanbeing[/I] An attempt to deceive or tell a truth? There is no such thing as a 'right' way to trust believe in a higher truth; the methods differ and some are more corrupt in nature than others. There are many "godforms" but they are of the lesser type 'demigods' that are higher evolutionary types acting as "THE GOD in totality the Absolute Unbounded One". This is not true; they are pretending because they think they can get away with it, domain, domination, user ship. No they would be wrong that this goes UN noticed by their creator being (identical being as yours).

[I]orangetom[/I] To the Believer under discipline ...Truth is the name of a person...It is not in the man made intellecutal strain or pattern.If there is no such thing as a right way to trust or believe in truth...this also makes all science void and untrue..because of the investment in gray areas. Science is based on strict disciplines and knowledge...a pattern if you like. This facilitates making the children of the bondwoman heir with the children of the free woman..no right way..only gray areas.

I will not accept being 'bounded'. I am opposed to belief under SYSTEMATIC DISCIPLINE; I am not a joiner, but am all for the individual seeking its own truth as it relates to its quest in finding truth regarding its creator.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
vethumanbeing,

Um hum a simplification of a difficult conceptual concept of the 'overlord/creator'; more like a disease plague, an EXCUSE
to explain very simply the idea of "YOU ARE NOT HERE; you ARE JUST DREAMING". I'm not liking the idea of a Bondwoman, or us being progeny of such. I say no to being BOUND BY ANYTHING, by false BELIEF systems primarily.

Not a simplification of a difficult concept...it is simplicity itself. By Faith. Faith ..the name of a person...the seed of Issac...the seed of the freewoman and her son.

However..I agree with you ...For I too am not into bondage nor censorship.

This passage of the Bondwoman and her son ..verses the Freewoman and her son..is from the Book of Galatians or what is also called the epistle to the Galatians from verse 20 to the end at verse 31.

For these two boys..Ishmael and Issac in these passages are described as the Olde Testament and the New Testament. Ishmael is the Olde Testament and gendereth to bondage..pertains to bondage with their children.

Those under Olde Testament Law..of Mt Siani...In Arabia..where the Olde Testament and the commandments were given..are in bondage with her children..the children of Ishmaels mother Hagar. This pertains to bondage.

But Issac...was born of promise...is free...of the Jerusalem which is above and the mother of us all..not the Jerusalem which now is..and is in bondage with her children ..under Ishmael'/Hagar..but the one above..is free and the mother of us all.

This is why it is said...cast out the bondwoman and her son..Ishmael..the Olde Testament..for the son of the bondwoman Ishmael/Hagar shall not be heir with the son of the free woman Issac/Sarah.

Those under Olde Testament Law...are in bondage after Ishmael.

And the attempt of this world and the god of this world..the Occult religions is to make us in the Olde Testament bondage after the rudiments of this world..the traditions of this world..to take us back to pre flood conditions and pre flood religion.

You can see it clearly if you watch and see....with the eyes of the spirit.

This is the pattern of the Ever War...of the world...is.to return us back to bondage...spiritual bondage...everything else will naturally follow.

But we must needs be gotten off the New Testament first...off of Issac and his seed....back to Ishmael and his seed...

Anything but Issac and his seed...singular..

I will not accept being 'bounded'. I am opposed to belief under SYSTEMATIC DISCIPLINE; I am not a joiner, but am all for the individual seeking its own truth as it relates to its quest in finding truth regarding its creator.

I too am not a joiner...and an individual..Not interested in being bound by a system..but this is the history of natural man..seeking always to return back to absolute power..back to feudalism..back to bondage...Royalty and serfdom..in one system after another.
Back to Ishmael and his mother...back to Mt Siani...and before..to pre flood times and religion.

The names for this system may change..but the pattern is always the same....more bondage.

This is the key to understanding the pattern of leadership in any nation..are they going back to bondage and loss or liberty ..or are they working to limite government..and thus leave the people with freedome to make their own decisions about the fruits of their labor...or are they always working to separate people from the fruits of their labors??? ie...bondage.

Which one is it.?? One need not be smart to see it...only spiritual...

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
In a strange way, which only experience could explain and not words but I'll try, I think if one seeks with a good brain and a good heart, you eventually discover that the universe is vastly more diverse and divine than we can even imagine; that the composite of an identity, the "I" is vastly more complex than we ever dreamed; and that we are the universe, and I mean holographically synchronistically literally.

The entire definition and concept of 'God' that I grew up with passed by eons ago; yet it was only replaced by a vastly larger understanding. I would be an atheist to anybody religious. I would be profoundly spiritual to anybody agnostic. The polarities, eventually, become irrelevantly the same thing.

I find that religion, like politics, is a large game of seemingly opposing sides, but there is also a perspective when really... it is all one. What we get out of it, what we put into it, whether it benefits loving interaction and learning about oneself (and these don't necessarily come together) is up to us.

I liked the essay the OP posted ok. Our culture has biases. Spiritual people often feel they must defend their intellect because our culture is geared to a bias that cynicism is intellectual. Cynicism is not skepticism; it is the opposite of it; a true skeptic has no opinion on anything until they have seen or experienced sufficient evidence for something. And what then? What happens when a skeptic sees and experiences sufficient evidence to believe in something divine, or something psychic? According to our cultural norms in many ways (particularly in media), they are instantly now an 'idiot believer' no matter how brilliant they were until that point. I get that this is frustrating... all cultural biases are.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
veteranhumanbeing,

[I]VHB[/I] Um hum a simplification of a difficult conceptual concept of the 'overlord/creator'; more like a disease plague, an EXCUSE

[I]orangetom[/I] Not a simplification of a difficult concept...it is simplicity itself. By Faith. Faith ..the name of a person...the seed of Issac...the seed of the freewoman and her son.
However..I agree with you ...For I too am not into bondage nor censorship.
This passage of the Bondwoman and her son ..verses the Freewoman and her son..is from the Book of Galatians or what is also called the epistle to the Galatians from verse 20 to the end at verse 31.

I am all in for faith in Oneself; or the individuals ability to find the truths that connect one self to a creator being (as I am It's expression and therefor am its PROXY and in so proclaiming this: AM IT the IAM, NOT just another one of billions that do not realize this and follow scripture as it could be either a well spring to inspire or become dogmatic belief forms that suffocate. Unusual take/your thoughts inspire. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
originally posted by: RedCairo

[I]RedCairo[/I]In a strange way, which only experience could explain and not words but I'll try, I think if one seeks with a good brain and a good heart, you eventually discover that the universe is vastly more diverse and divine than we can even imagine; that the composite of an identity, the "I" is vastly more complex than we ever dreamed; and that we are the universe, and I mean holographically synchronistically literally.

We are its expression in a very complex form, mind/body/spirit (I am not the tree in my front yard and if were would have pulled up my roots and gone to Colorado to be with my other 'evergreen friends'). We are an expression of the universe, its best and worst intensions; and there is beauty in that chaos dynamic push/pull (because this is where growth happens in the interval).

[I]RedCairo[/I] The entire definition and concept of 'God' that I grew up with passed by eons ago; yet it was only replaced by a vastly larger understanding. I would be an atheist to anybody religious. I would be profoundly spiritual to anybody agnostic. The polarities, eventually, become irrelevantly the same thing.

I started with a Jesus as Lord concept, quickly understood this was an actual human (as a possible fairy tale) and not a God (supposedly a fully functioning 9 dimensional being) that was a teacher person explaining "the Kingdoms of the 4th 5th and 6th dimensions await". I would be considered an atheist if one positioned me in the idea of the universe expressing binary information that eventually became solid matter; (its the heavy 3D here and was an experiment; this is the only one ever existing anywhere in this universe that is happening now). The one thing I do not understand is that humans have to figure all of this out without true guidance, why they are here, why they volunteered, why they forgot everything they were/are when they incarnated. What is the reason for the human to exist at all? Man imagines god to be its own image, God is just a plasma field of energy trying to define itself. Is the human its ultimate creation or is there something else over the horizon. WHY ANY OF THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE? (thinking oneself into beingness in the physical).OH, I know; it wanted to experience physicality; hormones and all emotions come with: LOVE, hate ,adrenaline rushes unless its better idea was to feel physical hurt; or the pain of being human. If that is the case, I am in total Empathy.
edit on 10-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join