It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is evolution, not what some think

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Back on topic, wonder where our OP is...

There might be possibility that he floated away after he decided that he does not like theory of gravity as well...

It is interesting that there are few source of this kind of topics and countless threads with people having their own revelation regarding science, evolution and theories...

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperFrog

There might be possibility that he floated away after he decided that he does not like theory of gravity as well...

It is interesting that there are few source of this kind of topics and countless threads with people having their own revelation regarding science, evolution and theories...

What would you like me to say
I believe in the theory of cosmic evolution. chemical evolution, abiogenesis, macro and micro evolution all of a sudden.

i still dont
I dont believe in the big bang or how planets or stars form in order from chaos, I dont believe the big bang could have happened and created different elements, nor from all these theories, abiogenesis

Talk and talk but these are issues that evolutionists wont address when evolution is questioned.

All I ever hear is a "Its not evolution" as a reply.
Stop your rants and answer the questions

What has gravity to do with this, Oh I get it....deflection and misdirection and trying to make me look stupid. Thats big of you, pretty cool!
Seriously though, if the questions arnt answered you dont look to clever from my side

Gravity, seriously, is that your best shot?
Read my op again

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

I dont believe in the big bang or how planets or stars form in order from chaos

I have news for you. The universe is still in chaos. Entire galaxies are colliding with each other even ours is on a collision course with another.

You are not a big picture type of person are you? Sorry but the universe and nature moves at its own pace just feel lucky you have a limited amount of time to enjoy it.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: borntowatch

I believe in the theory of cosmic evolution. chemical evolution, abiogenesis, macro and micro evolution all of a sudden.

i still dont
I dont believe in the big bang or how planets or stars form in order from chaos, I dont believe the big bang could have happened and created different elements, nor from all these theories, abiogenesis

Talk and talk but these are issues that evolutionists wont address when evolution is questioned.

Because they aren't evolution topics. If you want to discuss the Big Bang or star creation, talk to an astronomer. If you want to discuss abiogenesis, talk to a chemist. If you want to discuss evolution, talk to an paleontologist. These are ALL different fields of scientific study that each require MANY years of study and knowledge acquisition to become adept at and YOU are just trying to lump them all together into one pot and say, "well how come you won't discuss this?"

That is like saying that the qu'ran and the bible are the same thing because they are both religious texts. Then using one to disprove the other. It's stupid and insulting to the people who study it.

It isn't a rant. It's the goddamn answer to your question! Do you ask a mathematician about literature?

What has gravity to do with this, Oh I get it....deflection and misdirection and trying to make me look stupid. Thats big of you, pretty cool!

You are doing a pretty good job of making yourself look stupid without our help. We are just trying to point out that you are wrong, but you won't hear it.

Seriously though, if the questions arnt answered you dont look to clever from my side

You failed science didn't you?

Read my op again

I try, it hurts my head to read made up science like that. When someone doesn't even want to ATTEMPT to understand the topic he is debating against it is highly insulting to the other people he is talking to. We've explained to you time and again that you are 100% wrong about your opinions yet you say "Nuh uh! You won't answer my questions!" Deny ignorance son, unfortunately it doesn't look like you know how to do that.
edit on 28-5-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Oh contrare
I am not lumping them all in one pot.
I am separating the 5 types of evolution and waiting for an explanation for all of them

1 at a time is sufficient, starting with the big bang. What caused it and how did it happen

Simply, biological evolution cant happen without the big bang

I might be stupid but, I am not a believer in the scientific theory of the big bang. Its absurd
0+0 does not equal everything. Thats grade 1 maths where I come from.

Now I am going to leave this thread because it has become stupid.
This thread was never just about biological evolution, thats not what the original post was about

I see you have no answers

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I asked a very polite question at the beginning of the thread pointing a small issue with the basis of it. I would like a response if you don't mind.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

No you are wrong. One theory doesn't necessitate the other. Evolution doesn't require abiogenesis, big bang, matter creation, star creation or whatever other theories you are talking about to be true. They are all stand alone theories/hypothesis'. One could be false and that doesn't make them all false. Conversely one could be true and that doesn't make all of them true either.

Your thread is just a mish-mash of various scientific theories then a challenge to debate them all. You should just focus on one topic. If you want to discuss the big bang and it not being true, then make a thread just about that. If you want to discuss abiogenesis and it not being true then make a thread about that. The way you have created this thread however causes all of them to be lumped together and it is a poor thread.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

i still dont

Read my op again

(Facepalm) The creation and lifecycle of a stellar object like a star has nothing - nothing! - to do with the Theory of Evolution. It does however have a great deal to do with gravity. And mass. And stellar debris. If you don't understand how something like the Sun formed I suggest you go to a library and get out a book on astronomy.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I might be stupid but, I am not a believer in the scientific theory of the big bang. Its absurd
0+0 does not equal everything. Thats grade 1 maths where I come from.

The Big Bang isn't a model dealing with cosmogeny. Like evolution it has prerequisites that it does not attempt to explain.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

So Evolution is just another man made religion?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: [post=17972186]
(Facepalm) The creation and lifecycle of a stellar object like a star has nothing - nothing! - to do with the Theory of Evolution. It does however have a great deal to do with gravity. And mass. And stellar debris. If you don't understand how something like the Sun formed I suggest you go to a library and get out a book on astronomy.

That's interesting, So creationists are right because Evolution has nothing to do with anything outside of this planet?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
a reply to: Grimpachi

So Evolution is just another man made religion?

Minus the

Faith
Praying
Contradictions
Inability to change with evidence
Nutters killing each over their personal flavor

I am sure there are other things ToE differs from religions but those stand out.

Oh here is a big one I almost left out.

I can observe evolution, but I have never observed a deity.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

On contrary, I do not want you to say anything without observing it, learning and studying it. As others have already suggested, either get books, or if you can't be bored to read - watch some scientific program - you will find how small pale blue dot really is... (i know, it is scary if you think of it)

And knowing that even it looks like planets are organized, nothing is in perfect order in our solar system, yet it is even worst in galaxy. FYI, we are on collision curse with Andromeda galaxy, there is huge number of meteorites floating around and it is not question if earth will be hit again - it is just question when and how big...

Really, give it a shot, and then we can talk - like this you are just making fool of yourself mixing everything into one pot...

www.hulu.com...

edit on 28-5-2014 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

As others have said, evolutionary theories explain the diversity of life on our planet, not how it got here in the first place. It isn't necessary to know how it all began to understand this (though abiogensis is likely to be incorporated one day IMO). The ridiculous and rather idiotic notion of puppies growing wings and flying away not only has nothing to do with this, but would actually disprove the theory of evolution and it's difficult to take this seriously.

If we had to wonder if our pets were still there or turned into a duck and flew away (lol), it would clearly indicate there were forces as yet unknown (and akin to magic) and quite possibly a god. How weird would that be? Lets not make any plans too far ahead...carpe diem !...we're not sure what species we might magically morph into in the meantime... lol?!

The biggest gaps in our understanding involve... how life began... and how the universe itself began. Abiogenesis is already accepted as the only likely explanation (panspermia still a possibility) and science is increasing the understanding. We are getting there.

The big bang model predicts our present universe began with a singularity. A singularity is not "nothing", it already contains everything that would become our universe. It is also becoming increasingly irrelevant as our understanding grows and other explanations become a possibility. We can't go back far enough to study it because at a certain point our understanding of physics breaks down, so, as in the the abiogenesis preceding the biological theory of evolution...we are not sure exactly how it started, as yet. This also makes the claim that we came from "nothing"...speculation. We could have, but we don't really know that.

The site you mention doesn't make claims counter to science, as much as bypass science altogether. It is simply a fantasyland of fallacies based on a lack of the most basic understanding of science. Puppies growing wings and flying away...really???

Everything we can explain involves natural forces, no hint of a god (in fact an awful lot invalidates such claims). One day we could well have an overarching theory explaining not only our universe's inception, but everything in between up to the present. Including some insignificant epiphenomenon on an insignificant spec of ancient stardust that gave rise, for a short time, to a species of Ape with intellect enough to ponder their origins. We have been around for the blink of an eye and like all of our other Homonid cousins, our extinction is assured.

It seems all gods will become extinct with us, they seem to exist only in fertile human imaginations.

edit on 28-5-2014 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Talk and talk but these are issues that evolutionists wont address when evolution is questioned. Stop your rants and answer the questions...

That's the thing about the farce AKA Evolution...

It HAS no answers.

This is the reason why those who defend it are always limited to things such as deflection, personal attacks, and misdirection.

That is ALL they have to work with.

Attempting to defend an argument that is mathematically impossible without any evidence to speak of only leaves them with one alternative...

Ridicule, insults, and hate.

Darwinism is a massive fraud that is masquerading as "Science".

The true agenda behind Science is covering up the truth about the REAL history of the Earth.

"The model of human prehistory built-up by scholars over the past two centuries is sadly and completely wrong, and a deliberate tool of disinformation and mind control. ...they demonstrate a systematic destruction of proofs that show another reality than that the official story. Falsifications and even destruction of such proofs has been common for more than two hundred years." LINK

Faking evidence is bad enough but the British Museum and other Darwin Conpirators went much further. They not only faked evidence but the British Museum insisted on being “keeper of the Piltdown Man skull” and refused to permit anyone to examine the Piltdown Man skull. In effect, the British Museum said “We have the evidence but we will not allow anyone to examine or verify our evidence and you just have to take our word for it.”

The British Museum claimed they were afraid the Piltdown Skull would be somehow contaminated or harmed if any one examined it. But the real reason no one was allowed to even look at it from a distance is that it was so obvious a fake.

For over three decades, the British Museum arrogantly denied any requests to examine the fake Piltdown Man skull. Most of the scientific community did not object because they were atheists and part of the Darwin Consipiracy. But then, Darwinians ran into a problem that forced the British Museum to change its stance.

By 1949, most Darwinists supported the “Man Came Out of Africa Theory” of human evolution which said that humans evolved from apes in Africa. But this theory was directly contradicted by the Piltdown Man skull because that faked skull would support the theory that humans came from England, or Europe instead of Africa. In fact, in 1949, the fake Piltdown Man skull stood in the way of “Man Came Out of Africa Theory” and several prominent Darwinists, including Louis Leakey (who discovered “Lucy”) convinced the British Museum to allow them to examine the Piltdown Man skull.

A History Channel documentary revealed that Louis Leakey said that the Piltdown Man skull was so obvious a forgery that he could tell the skull was a fake from over fifteen feet away because the coloring of the jaw and skull were different. This fact proves the British Museum and all of its hierarchy knew it was a fake and also that it was easy for any expert to know the skull was a forgery and that is why the museum refused to allow anyone to examine it.

This is an example of how a very powerful Darwin Conspiracy, led by atheists, fakes evidence, suppresses the truth and spreads lies in order to promote Darwinian evolution theory.

DNA tests prove Darwin Was Wrong

edit on 28-5-2014 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

And still the facts remain.. Creationist in the pursuit of creationism are wrong about geology, paleontology, genetics, thermodynamics, angular momentum, astronomy, anatomy, animal behavior, the speed of light, nuclear physics, gravity, meteorology, Newtonian physics, the theory of relativity, the history of science, the scientific method ... basically, it is possible in these threads to get a good well-rounded scientific education just by studying why creationists are wrong.

The facts are always presented without your hallucinations. You add those yourself.
Don't you ever feel just a little ashamed of yourself?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyingfish
a reply to: Murgatroid

And still the facts remain.. Creationist in the pursuit of creationism are wrong about geology, paleontology, genetics, thermodynamics, angular momentum, astronomy, anatomy, animal behavior, the speed of light, nuclear physics, gravity, meteorology, Newtonian physics, the theory of relativity, the history of science, the scientific method ... basically, it is possible in these threads to get a good well-rounded scientific education just by studying why creationists are wrong.

The facts are always presented without your hallucinations. You add those yourself.
Don't you ever feel just a little ashamed of yourself?

Well
Explain how the big bang happened, just the facts
Then we can move on to the next of the evolutions

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

On contrary, I do not want you to say anything without observing it, learning and studying it. As others have already suggested, either get books, or if you can't be bored to read - watch some scientific program - you will find how small pale blue dot really is... (i know, it is scary if you think of it)

And knowing that even it looks like planets are organized, nothing is in perfect order in our solar system, yet it is even worst in galaxy. FYI, we are on collision curse with Andromeda galaxy, there is huge number of meteorites floating around and it is not question if earth will be hit again - it is just question when and how big...

Really, give it a shot, and then we can talk - like this you are just making fool of yourself mixing everything into one pot...

www.hulu.com...

Well
Explain how the big bang happened, just the facts I do not want you to say anything without observing it, learning and studying it.Really, give it a shot, and then we can talk
Then we can move on to the next of the evolutions

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I'll take a stab at this. I'm no creationist but I find many flaws in the current theory of evolution. For example tell me if I'm wrong but aren't we taught we all came from a primordial ooze which eventually became more complex life and then became ocean dwelling creatures which evolved into fish with feet and eventually up to the ape and neanderthal / humans etc?? I find all that to be a cool hollywood story but many holes are in it.

Pure logic would tell me the theory of evolution is simply not possible the way it's presented. We've never EVER found a fossil record that indicates a species evolving into another species. Yet new species arise and die daily. How can evolution explain that?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: libertytoall
I'll take a stab at this. I'm no creationist but I find many flaws in the current theory of evolution. For example tell me if I'm wrong but aren't we taught we all came from a primordial ooze which eventually became more complex life and then became ocean dwelling creatures which evolved into fish with feet and eventually up to the ape and neanderthal / humans etc?? I find all that to be a cool hollywood story but many holes are in it.

Pure logic would tell me the theory of evolution is simply not possible the way it's presented. We've never EVER found a fossil record that indicates a species evolving into another species. Yet new species arise and die daily. How can evolution explain that?

Erm, via transitional forms. Which we have fossils for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join