It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 police beaten to death in Mexico, civilian fatally shot.. Mexicans seem to be feeling frisky of la

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

The government of Mexico state said in a statement that in the midst of the confrontation a gunshot hit a civilian. Residents then grabbed five police officers, dragged them to a community building and severely beat them, it said.

The article says approx 150 citizens grabbed 5 officers and hauled them off to a near by house and beat the crap out of them resulting in two dying.... the other three prolly don't feel to good today either ! It is not known if the officer (s) shot was what caused the ruckess by the article. The shot hit a citizen which died later at hospital.
globalnews.ca...

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
Good for them, there is no way to break tyranny other than with violence of action.
I would really like to see this as a regular thing here in the US.
As for the "good cops" they will not be there as they are good, right?
Otherwise these "good cops" should be doing their jobs and arresting the criminals killing, beating and oppressing the peoples of a "free" nation.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
First in China, now in Mexico. This is the kind of thing that needs to happen not that I am about violence but I think it might be the only thing that will work. Because no matter what the cops do they get away with anything they want to do to people and all that happens is they get a paid vacation. Maybe they will think twice before trying to bully a crowd, and if they do and someone "accidentally" gets shot, well then. .....they get what they deserve.

Wonder when we will hear about the first time it happens here in the US. And would it be enough to keep it from happening again?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Police officers are not supposed to discharge their weapons when there is the potential for hitting innocent bystanders. Every situation will be different, but generally speaking if the officer can get into cover then he should not discharge his weapon with other people around. I can understand that an officer may not be able to get out of the line of fire, in which case their only option would be to attempt to shoot the perpetrator before that person shot the officer. That is probably one of the only circumstances that would seem alright to me, considering you want to keep yourself from being shot.

If the police are not being shot at to begin with, then there is absolutely no justification for shooting, especially with civilians nearby. Street justice is highly effective, but I only support it when the justice system fails. Police get off the hook when they do something blatantly wrong much more than they get punished. I still remember the video where the cop shot the guy they had handcuffed and lying on the ground. If I remember correctly he was not punished, and what he did is basically murder. Cops get away with murder, probably all the time, and in such cases I think justice should prevail in some manner.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Is it just me?Or are people everywhere getting more violently pissed off?
It seems that a whole lot of Authority Defiance disorder got spread around the globe lately...its ubiquitous....!

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
It seems that a whole lot of Authority Defiance disorder got spread around the globe lately...its ubiquitous....!

its ubiquitous or about time ?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling

It's just you.
First it was the American Indians, blacks, Mexicans, Chinese, Etc.
Now the whites are getting beaten, killed, kidnapped, raped, Etc. on a regular basis as evidenced by the many videos flooding the internet everyday.

It all really started with the Rodney King beating, but still not everybody had a camera yet and those who did ended up with broken cameras and deleted videos.
Now there are people that make apps for phones so your videos even if deleted go to a password protected cloud.
There are watchdog/rights groups that endorse filming the cops and knowing your rights, and sticking up for the rights of others.

Is authority defiance disorder applicable to those who abuse so called authority?
I ask because I do not recognize authority, sure if I break a law then there will be consequences but I live legally so no man or woman should ever be able to corner me like a beaten child.
Authority defiance disorder, is this a "real" diagnosis?
It really sounds like a buzzword made up by cop apologists. Or as I call them, copsuckers.

top topics

join