It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnant Pakistani woman stoned to death by family

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: sk0rpi0n
a reply to: FlyersFan

YOU are anti-christian. YOU said you can't wait for it to die.

Its going to die because Christians themselves have discarded Biblical morals and adopted secular "anything goes" morals, as evidenced by your own post.

Anything goes? You mean like killing your pregnant daughter on the steps of a courthouse?

No, I think your filthy lot take the cake when it comes to 'anything goes'.

By the way, I'm yet to see you condemn this woman's horrible murder, but I guess I won't ever - you quite obviously support her killing.

edit on 29-5-2014 by BasementWarriorKryptonite because: Grammar and the prophet mohammed was a child molesting pig raper.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite
yet another appeal to emotion, without considering the circumstances surrounding the case...a pattern always seen in such threads.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Nobody asked for a global society and by ''our duty'' do you mean the both of us or just Americans? Because Americans have no right to dictate other cultures how to live,.

Hey genius ... It's not an American thing. It's a BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS thing.
In this case its a common sense thing. A family flips out and killed their girl. Could have happened anywhere. Nothing to do with ''human rights'' or Islam. So go easy on the copy pastes. It isn't going to magically add substance to your posts.

NO, no its not something that happens anywhere! Fathers don't premeditate the murders of their daughters with a lynch mob everywhere in the world! It doesn't happen!

Where else are you going to find a father that can round up 3 dozen family members with the understanding that together they are going to go and murder their pregnant family member for marrying the "wrong" guy???!!!! Are you freaking serious!!!!!???? Man, the brain washing runs deep with you.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

yet another appeal to emotion, without considering the circumstances surrounding the case...a pattern always seen in such threads.

This world is governed by emotions. You can't tell me you don't have emotions because I've seen your hatred in other threads.

As usual, yours is a lone voice of degenerate barbarism, surrounded by people that are not only better than you at this, but better than you full stop.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
There's people here in America who kill their family members everyday. Just watch the local news for Detroit, Philly, NY, and many other cities. They even kill innocent children bystanders. How are we any better than Muslims? If you criticized Jews like this you'd have already been banned(my assumption) and thread probably deleted. Not all Muslims practice the same way. Have you ever read the Talmud? You wanna read some creepy, vile, barbaric crap, then there it is. It's just as bad. Christians are programmed to hate muslims because of the war between muslims and jews. Then you all try and drag the rest of us in your nutball BS. It's crazy how anyone could believe hearsay without ever seeing it, or ever seeing any evidence that any of it even happened,-according to a book written by religious fanatics 2 thousand years ago. It boggles my mind. If there is a god or Jesus or whatever then they're pretty good at hiding. They hide in peoples imaginations.

What these people did is sick, I'm not defending it. How could they? They're obviously mentally ill. But to blame a whole people for something is uncalled for. The same for religions who trade and traffic body parts in the black market. The same for people who beat their children in the name of gaw DA! We need to look at ourselves. We need to stop being led by fairytales. We need to have one religion, the human religion and worship each other instead.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

This world is governed by emotions. You can't tell me you don't have emotions because I've seen your hatred in other threads.
No, offering a differing pov isnt a display of hatred. If you want to see hatred go look at the posts calling for killing of muslim civilians, even children, forced impregnation of muslim women and approval of muslim genocide.

As usual, yours is a lone voice of degenerate barbarism, surrounded by people that are not only better than you at this, but better than you full stop.

more emotional banter/personal opinion. Either come up with something of substance or dont post anything towards me.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

No, offering a differing pov isnt a display of hatred. If you want to see hatred go look at the posts calling for killing of muslim civilians, even children, forced impregnation of muslim women and approval of muslim genocide.

more emotional banter/personal opinion. Either come up with something of substance or dont post anything towards me.

I'll post whatever I wish toward the likes of you. If you can't handle it, go and sit down with the other monkeys.

In this entire thread you have not once condemned this poor woman's murder and while not as inhumane as the people that committed it - I'd consider you as fundamentally dangerous as them.

Not only have you not condemned the murder but you have actively defended it. For shame.

By the way, religion isn't your opinion - it's someone else's.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: lambs to lions

Nobody asked for a global society and by ''our duty'' do you mean the both of us or just Americans? Because Americans have no right to dictate other cultures how to live,.

In this case its a common sense thing. A family flips out and killed their girl. Could have happened anywhere. Nothing to do with ''human rights'' or Islam. So go easy on the copy pastes. It isn't going to magically add substance to your posts.

NO, no its not something that happens anywhere!
I've heard of cases where men kill their entire families. The only difference is that they use different objects to kill. I hear of more mass shootings in the US than stonings in third world countries.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Wow this thread is still alive.

Assuming Muslim only commit murder is pretty stupid considering America's violence and death rate in their own homes.

The issue here is that the father stoned the daughter instead of the good ol gun to the face.

I look at it the same way developed world justify homicide. If that is fair, then in this culture what they did is fair.

Not gonna dictate how they develop their laws and public punishment... considering the stoning was only banned like 10 yrs ago... i will highly doubt it will be any time soon before rural Pakistan adapts to different punishment method.

Step 1: Call them barbarians or savages to desensitize the general public.(tho stoning is done by like 0.000000001% of the entire Muslim population)

Step 2: Genocide, no remorse because they are barbarians.

Step 3; Take over.

Seems like a pattern to me.
edit on 5/29/2014 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I'll post whatever I wish toward the likes of you. If you can't handle it, go and sit down with the other monkeys.

In this entire thread you have not once condemned this poor woman's murder and while not as inhumane as the people that committed it - I'd consider you as fundamentally dangerous as them.

Not only have you not condemned the murder but you have actively defended it. For shame.

Argument from emotions. I already pointed out that i dont have an opinion on a family dispute where people took matters into their own hands.also this has nothing to do with religion, so its retarded for people to keep bringing it up. If they had used a gun, this whole thing would have been a non-issue. Who knows some of the gun nuts here would have given the family a thumbs up while saying ''guns dont kill people''.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
There's people here in America who kill their family members everyday. Just watch the local news for Detroit, Philly, NY, and many other cities. They even kill innocent children bystanders.
yet pro-gun folks find ways of justifying gun laws. Some even claim shootings are a government conspiracy to pry their beloved guns from their hands while they are still alive. Some go so far as to deny shootings even occured. These people are knee deep in the blood of their own people killed by gun violence...that was facilitated by laws allowing access to guns. And they have the nerve to point fingers at people living elsewhere for isolated acts of violence.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Islam is a perverse faith in a benevolent God, prescribed through a prophet that if alive today, would be declared insane and a danger to himself and others.

Their prophet was akin to a Jim Jones of our time. He knew how to recruit and captivate loyal followers...

Islam is inherently evil, hidden from the world with tags like extremists, radicals, fundamentals etc.

You haven't yet seen the true evils Islam is capable of, pray you never do.

imo

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Argument from emotions. I already pointed out that i dont have an opinion on a family dispute where people took matters into their own hands.also this has nothing to do with religion, so its retarded for people to keep bringing it up. If they had used a gun, this whole thing would have been a non-issue. Who knows some of the gun nuts here would have given the family a thumbs up while saying ''guns dont kill people''.

As I have said - this world is governed by emotions. There is no escaping them and while you have chosen not to disclose your opinion of the matter - face it, you have one whether you say so or not - the act was revolting and horrible.

If this didn't have a thing to do with religion, then it most certainly has everything to do with their culture.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I think radical anything is a very stupid and deadly state of mind. Not just radical Islam, but any radical ideology. That being said, I also think this is a perfect example of how far someone has the capabilities of falling after being programmed by an ideology. And by the way, I don't think Christians are unpopular on this site, I think people just get a little annoyed when people state their religion, or some kind of identifier before they type their OP or response because most of the time it is just irrelevant and people start thinking their is an agenda.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

they have the nerve to point fingers at people living elsewhere for isolated acts of violence.

Not so 'isolated'.

Washington Post - Pakistan Honor Killings Claim 1000 Women Annually

But even more horrifying is the regularity with which honor killings and stonings occur in Pakistan. Despite creeping modernity, secular condemnation and the fact there’s no reference to stoning in the Koran, honor killings claim the lives of more than 1,000 Pakistani women every year, according to a Pakistani rights group.

They have widespread appeal. Eighty-three percent of Pakistanis support stonings for adultery according to a Pew survey, and only 8 percent oppose it. Even those who chose modernity over Islamic fundamentalism overwhelmingly favor stonings, according to Pew research.

It’s the year 2014. Why is this still happening? The reason is rooted in sexual inequality in such countries, where the punishment has survived through some interpretations of sharia, or Islamic law, that say adultery is punishable by stoning. In countries such as Iran, where stonings are legal and widespread, men often have significantly more agency than women. If accused of adultery, they may have the means to either hire lawyers or flee. But those options are frequently closed to women.

The reason ... sexual inequality as dictated via religion into the 'culture'. Sexual inequality. Misogyny. And a whole lot of stupidity.
edit on 5/29/2014 by FlyersFan because: fixed underline

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: lambs to lions

NO, no its not something that happens anywhere!
I've heard of cases where men kill their entire families. The only difference is that they use different objects to kill. I hear of more mass shootings in the US than stonings in third world countries.

Yeah the difference is that it is against the law, and against cultural morals and ethics. Those who commit murder are caught and punished. They are not applauded by other members of the public and they can't find dozens of "helpers" that join in and help murder. Or how about a bunch of strangers uniting to gang rape. Or how about accepted punishment being cutting off the facial features of a female. WTF?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite The world really isn't governed by emotions man. And you seriously have wrote nothing of value or substance regarding the OP for like 5 posts, so I kindly ask you to realize that this kind of thing happens every day all day in countless forms, so there is really no need to get so upset about it. No amount of your anger is going to change a damn thing.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

yet another dodge of answering the question ... and the ONLY circumstances surrounding this case is the fact that an innocent young pregnant woman had head bashed in with rocks by her family and neighbors ... on the steps of the local legal authority ... and everyone watching approved, none of them regretted it. Those are the only 'circumstances'

This brings up equal rights .... and the fact that the murdered woman wasn't given equal rights ... and 'certain posters' have no problem with that. Care to answer the question -
ATS Question - Should Everyone Have Equal Rights?

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream
Wow this thread is still alive.

Assuming Muslim only commit murder is pretty stupid considering America's violence and death rate in their own homes.

The issue here is that the father stoned the daughter instead of the good ol gun to the face.

I look at it the same way developed world justify homicide. If that is fair, then in this culture what they did is fair.

Not gonna dictate how they develop their laws and public punishment... considering the stoning was only banned like 10 yrs ago... i will highly doubt it will be any time soon before rural Pakistan adapts to different punishment method.

Step 1: Call them barbarians or savages to desensitize the general public.(tho stoning is done by like 0.000000001% of the entire Muslim population)

Step 2: Genocide, no remorse because they are barbarians.

Step 3; Take over.

Seems like a pattern to me.

Once again, mobs or hordes of people that come together to deal out punishment for moral or religious beliefs is not the same as you are suggesting. It is clearly different. This woman was murdered by a mob of family members for her choice of husband. They didn't make this choice while under the influence of drugs, they weren't clinically insane. They rationalized it as a fitting punishment. All 3 dozen of them.

How do you not see the difference, your propaganda is wearing thin.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: lambs to lions

Pakistan is a strange combination of a tribal society and nuclear bomb. A bomb that is nurtured by copious American money.

Pakistan will prove to be the undoing of the American power. Just wait and see.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join