It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadline for Pro-Russian Rebels to leave has passed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
www.google.com.au... Fpro-russia-ukraine-rebels-claim-30-dead-in-fighting-at-donetsk%2F&ei=hDaFU_rxFMuikgXl2ICIBw&usg=AFQjCNGXU5FOhC_beAlSJ1L4Hbd8r8g16Q

The Candy Man has declared the end of Militant seperatist, to wipe them from the face of the earth, which kind of conflicts with working with Russia? Kind of puts an end to any such notion. He has, all so decleared that Crimea will be taken back under Ukraine, by force. I believe, if that is ever attempted outside of deplomacy, Russia's redline will be crossed.Russia will not return Crimea, period.

Many will cheer for the Candy Man, for this stance.Many here have called for such.However if you surround an area and work you way into the center, killing everyone on the way.That is genocide, an ethnic one, a Russian one.The bottom line Russia will not sit back and allow it.Love the Candy Man,hate the Candy Man, love Russia,hate Russia.I care not, but these are the facts as we wake up this day.We are standing on a precipice, looking down.
edit on 27-5-2014 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Trying to fix link www.foxnews.com/.../pro-russia-ukraine-rebels-claim-30-dead-in-fightin. Sorry, no joy with link.Goes to a redirect dead end. Someone may have more luck than I.It is a Fox story.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 13th Zodiac

The Candy Man has declared the end of Militant seperatist, to wipe them from the face of the earth, - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Candy man whom wont do anything to prevent the fall of Ukraine's economy.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RealLife

Many thanks for that.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

The Candy Man has declared the end of Militant seperatist, to wipe them from the face of the earth, - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Candy man whom wont do anything to prevent the fall of Ukraine's economy.

I think I know who you are talking about, is this the one.Ooops I think I started a international meme.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Fixing your link…

Fox News Article
Remember to view this news source with a Fox eyes. That is, everything they will say about the events there will always cage any resistance to the thug-ocrachy in Kiev as "Pro Russian" and Kiev as the "Government".

Never you mind what government was there before the thugs set fire to the capitol and burned away any resemblance of order.

The murder occurring in the east is more subjugation of Ukrainian citizens by "Precision weaponry". Thats what they get for wanting to remain Ukrainian in stead of joining the debt ridden EU.

What voting? What democratic process? Oh, Ultimatums and "precision weapons".

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thanks for that. You mean

F 6
O 15 = 6
X 24 = 6

= 666, I get it

Sure, to get flamed for that one, lol....3...2 ...1

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
www.google.com.au... 5%2Fbillionaire-poroshenko-triumphs-in-ukrainian-elections.html&ei=Az2FU_PTMYrUkAWFvoHwCg&usg=AFQjCNFUKHAfmL9E3DF_rOWbQfbuy2McJw Update from Bloomberg

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

No flame… I agree, we shouldn't "worship" the image of the Beast.

15: And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

The Image Speaks

"Image of the Beast" maybe being Television?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
30 people dead? More like 100. Awful situation there, innocent civilians being murdered, woman and men. These people are fighting for the same reason they did back in WW2. In case you guys didn't know, Ukraine was basically split in 2 parts during the war, the western side fought with Hitler and the Nazis while the Eastern side fought against them, and even to this day they have not forgotten. Terrible crisis there, I have many relatives who live in Ukraine and they are fearful of the new government.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
It's genocide and the western governments are complicit in it

top topics

join