It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATSecret Attraction

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Back in the days before blogs and forums, we had BBS's (bulletin board systems) and I got completely involved with one in my local area. I found myself very drawn to members who would spend time in dialogues with me. We had chat rooms where we could talk in real time and that opened new worlds for me as an introspective and shy person.

We had many spontaneous get togethers (real, physical get togethers, like backyard barbeques, where we met in person), and it was definitely a shock to meet some of the members, but actually a great experience because I found out that I respected opinions from a whole slew of folks from a reclusive heavy metal loving teenager (only a few years younger than me at the time) to custom home owners in upscale communities, and we all had a great time when we met and discovered who each-other were. I kindof miss those days where we could meet other crazy people with similar interests, and the world was small enough that we could still go by our online aliases and nobody would ask your name, unless you volunteered it.

One day, it seemed like overnight, the BBS got switched from a small and intimately friendly local group to a national forum, and shortly thereafter it just vanished. I missed it a lot. Still miss the fun and friends. a reply to: AnteBellum

edit on 27-0520145-1414 by gwynnhwyfar because: Adding details.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

I suppose seeing an "Intelligent" WRabbit2000 could provide "The LADIES" with a ... Subliminal Stimuli ???

-
OPINION: Hey ... Anything's Possible !!!
edit on 27-5-2014 by FarleyWayne because: FOR ... "The LADIES" !!!

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I'll do you one almost better than that... I actually do picture a few of the members here as their avatars with voices that I would assume would come from the avatar. It isn't everyone and it isn't even a lot. But Domo, Beezer, & BFFT are a few that I do that with. I am Ok with them being their avatars. I am not sure I would want to ever break the vision I have of them thus far.

It does sound crazy, but I think a lot of us are a little crazy.

edit on 5/27/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Only a little? lol.
Funny though I always had a crush on Des until I found out she was a fella lol.
Oh and If I had my Gay hat on I would go for Darthprime because he is such a sweet guy.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Many times I feel the exact opposite, this sight pushes at me to go away and I can't help but push back. That's what you get ATS a good friendly nudge! In the back of my mind I can't help but feel like I don't trust this sight for some reason, but I just keep coming back like a fool. I don't think I've ever felt like I was waiting for anybody specific to read what I wrote here, but that has happened to me on other sights.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Skip the shrink .. go down the pub and have a pint far more relaxing not to mention cheaper and bartenders give better advice than shrinks ..

The universe has a twisted sense of humour use extreme caution when it speaks to you ..

Speaking of drinks.. its a nice sunny day lazing in hammock .. first call happy hour starting early ..

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I am not a fella...not until my surgery is done....bwahahahhahha...

Gotcha...

Des

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Oh either way I still have a little crush on you

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone
a reply to: boymonkey74

I am not a fella...not until my surgery is done....bwahahahhahha...

Gotcha...

Des

I was going to inform him... But didn't want to let the monke... er... cat out of the bag.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hi Des - Good news! Best wishes for your surgery! :-) a reply to: Destinyone

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Yes, Kanga. After my surgery, these won't go with my new lumberjack wardrobe...should I ship them to you?

Des...

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Yes, Kanga. After my surgery, these won't go with my new lumberjack wardrobe...should I ship them to you?

Des...

Expedited shipping please!! I've got a hot date and a pole coming in on Friday. I'll pay you back in singles by Monday.

We'll be HAWT!!

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Des...

Do those shoes represent ... "A Total Seduction" ???
edit on 27-5-2014 by FarleyWayne because: It's ... A.T.S.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

Attracted in a non sexual way?.......No, you can't cook and eat Beezzer or Wrabbit. Also, you can't chew me up and spit me out, mice are not human food.

There is a kangaroo hanging around that would be very tasty though.

edit on 27-5-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I'm sorry... what?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

Nope...they're just shoes...you're the one with the dirty mind...

You'll have to talk with Kanga from now on, if you want to talk seductive shoes...I'm shipping them to her.

We can talk lumberjacks...if you want...

Des

edit on 27-5-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I know where you are coming from, kind of.

I have been thinking about getting some ATS gear and getting my name on them. I would like to see if anyone ever would recognize my name.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

a reply to: FarleyWayne

Nope...they're just shoes...you're the one with the dirty mind...

Des

Hey Now ... WHO? has the "dirty mind" ???

I was just commenting how ...

A.T.S. ... COULD BE ... "A Total Seduction".

-
DISCLOSURE:

A.T.S., You're Welcome ... AND ... I reserve NO Copyrights.

edit on 27-5-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Are you kind of sort of pimping me out Des? I mean... maybe we should discuss what goes and what doesn't before hand?

BTW - I'm married to a saw miller. Did you say you were going for the lumberjack look??

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Not at all Kanga!!! Well...maybe just your feet, kinda sorta....

A lumber miller eh? I little birdy told me he snores something fierce...

You can keep him...but I'll take his hand me down clothes.

Des

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join