It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yay i won the lottery today :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
So there i am checking the old inbox, and i could hardly believe my eyes, ive won millions or is it billions, i`m not sure.
In fact i cant even remember entering the lottery, but what the heck
I`m a millionaire now, and i`m going to buy every one of you fine good people a drink

Here is my confirmation email of my winnings

e Lotto Netherlands
41132, NL-1007 DB AMSTERDAM
www.delottonetherlands.net

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
AB96532 AND BATCH NO: 57/1088/IBA.

RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION,

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today of winners of the DE LOTTO NETHERLANDS SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY / INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS held as part of our end of year bonanza.

You/your company, attached to ticket number 047-1776-1342-440, with serial number 21564-07 drew the lucky numbers 01-77-13-55-38-11, and consequently won the lottery in the 1st category (category 'A').

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$3,000,000.00 in cash credited to file REF NO. AB96532. This is from total prize money of US$6,000,000.00 shared among the two(2) international winners in this category. All participants were selected through a computer balloting system drawn form 25,000 names from Middle East, Asia, Africa, Canada, Europe and North America as part our International Promotions Program,which is conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with FIRST SECURITIES INC., Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.

We hope with a part of you prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes US$1.3 billion International Lottery.

To begin your claim, please contact your claim agent;

EDWARD CLAPTON,
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER,
FIRST SECURITIES INC.
FAX: +448701323864
TEL/FAX: +448701321365
EMAIL: [email protected]

for due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice.

Remember, you must contact your claim agent not later than 3rd of December, 2002. After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed. All correspondences to MR. EDWARD CLAPTON, either by fax or email, should have this EMAIL sent along with it and also, your YOUR FULL NAMES, FULL CONTACT ADDRESS(COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE) and EMAIL ADDRESS to which this email is sent, should be clearly and boldly written in your response.

NOTE:
In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your REFERENCE NUMBER and BATCH NUMBER in every one of your correspondences with your agent. Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Sincerely,
MRS SHIRLEY JANSEN
THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
DE LOTTO NETHERLANDS.
edit on 27-5-2014 by uninfluenced because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Can i have 10 000? I want to buy a new boat. plsnthnx

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: uninfluenced
Those funds are sure to be in your account soon. Congratulations! Please u2u me and offer just a taste for myself. My car needs a transmission. Thanks

ETA: the date of 2002 may become an issue. Sorry.

edit on 5/27/2014 by GNOarmy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I win those all the time, imagine the coincidence!

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mamatus
I win those all the time, imagine the coincidence!

Nice, we should meet up at a millionaire club and discuss our winnings over a glass of champagne, good sir

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Retikx
Can i have 10 000? I want to buy a new boat. plsnthnx

Sure, whats 10 grand to me, once i win this money

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Remember, you must contact your claim agent not later than 3rd of December, 2002.

Apart from being 12 years too late, i noticed they didnt ask you for any upfront money. Which is what usually happens with these type of email.
So where's the catch?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Ill have a pint of blistering stone cold, iced vapor pooling, Genuine Golden blonde of frothing Budweiser please.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I read an article regarding this scams which claimed they are quite intelligently designed. This is because the scam is so obviously blatant, that only the most naive and likely easily manipulated will inquire, thus improving the efficiency of targeting potential victims.

But just so you know, I best buds with some foreign monarch whom I helped transfer his family wealth and all it cost me was a small depositing fee. My portion of the wealth is well on its way.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Yep, those Nigerians are at it again.

Origins: The venerable Nigerian scams have an additional coloration, that of lottery winnings just waiting for the intended recipients to claim them. Folks receive out-of-the-blue e-mails from legitimate-sounding lottery organizations assuring them that they are winners in drawings recently held in distant countries and are now in line to receive hundreds of thousands, maybe even millions, of dollars. The prize money varies from lottery e-mail to e-mail, but the result is always the same: rather than collecting a small fortune in cash, the "winners" end up paying out increasingly large amounts of their own money in a futile effort to collect prizes that forever remain just out of reach. Read more at www.snopes.com...

Snopes lottery scams

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

drawn form 25,000 names from Middle East, Asia, Africa, Canada, Europe and North America

I like the special distinction afforded Canada.

Congratulations!! Don't spend it all in one place!!

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
congratulations,i,m now one of the richest guys in the world from not playing the lottery,welcome to the club

now where did i leave my yacht????

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Yep, those Nigerians are at it again.

Origins: The venerable Nigerian scams have an additional coloration, that of lottery winnings just waiting for the intended recipients to claim them. Folks receive out-of-the-blue e-mails from legitimate-sounding lottery organizations assuring them that they are winners in drawings recently held in distant countries and are now in line to receive hundreds of thousands, maybe even millions, of dollars. The prize money varies from lottery e-mail to e-mail, but the result is always the same: rather than collecting a small fortune in cash, the "winners" end up paying out increasingly large amounts of their own money in a futile effort to collect prizes that forever remain just out of reach. Read more at www.snopes.com...

Snopes lottery scams

Nooo
you ruined it for me..
they copied and pasted it from some other site
and sent it me

and there i was thinking my millions were on my way

i am so sad now

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I get the parcel delivery scams once every six months or so. Either ups,fed ex. or us post office saying your package is ready for pick up, with an attached file. Yours is so obvious it's funny.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

You already won the lottery. Out of all the odds it was you who was born. You only had countless millions competing against you from day one, but alas it was you who won.

Congratulations, now go celebrate!

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

YAY...you're my new best friend...

Des

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Guess you won't need a pesky job anymore!!

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Edward Clapton?.........I thought for sure it was a famous musician by the name of Eric......
Can anyone cue up "Cocain" ?

Congrats on your win and I hope you spend it wisely:-)

Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I had some relatives once that I never heard of in the UK, died in a car crash and I was their only living relative, despite having living parents, grandparents, a sibling, a son, aunt's, uncle's and cousins. I'm still waiting for my millions of Pounds Sterling... wtf?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Remember, you must contact your claim agent not later than 3rd of December, 2002.

Apart from being 12 years too late, i noticed they didnt ask you for any upfront money. Which is what usually happens with these type of email.
So where's the catch?

It's coming, lol. I would think that they might not want to give it away immediately. They would rather get the person involved somehow, such as establishing communication. A person who establishes communication will seem like an easier mark, at least I would think so. But I'm not a con-artist either. That is why you should have no fear about getting involved in my new scheme...lol.

Seriously though, these guys are relentless. I tried to have fun with them one time, but apparently their English was no good or something, because they did not realize that I knew what the deal was and that I was making fun of them. I don't remember what exactly was said, but they just kept at it. It would have been relatively funny were it not for the fact that I understood just how horrible such people are, and that they will get people whom they can take advantage of.

new topics

top topics

join