It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Should Do TV Commercials

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I was wondering ... has ATS Management thought about doing some TV commercials advertising for ATS? I'm sure ATS can't afford airtime for Walking Dead or anything like that, but maybe commercials for 'Ancient Aliens' and/or 'A Haunting' or 'Unsealed Alien Files' ... that kind of thing? Taylor them to the shows ... invitations to come discuss UFO/Alien incidents on the alien shows and invitations to come discuss the metaphysical on the ghost shows ....

Just a thought. I can kinda picture them .... some ATSers in shadow on the TV having a short discussion back and forth ... that kind of thing. (or something with more spunk .... ).

Anyways .. Just a thought I'd pass along. I don't know how good a thought it is, but I thought I'd share ...

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Oh boy! That would (instead of jumping down the rabbit hole)...it would fill it in and cover it over so no one could get downi t anymore. And that would be it. Sold out to other side....

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

have you been giving Alex Jones business advice

And now a word from our sponsor

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5

I'm not following you.

I was thinking that not a lot of people know ATS exists and that they can come here for alternative information and discussion. A TV commercial would get that information out to people. What is so 'Alex Jones' about that?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: douglas5

I'm not following you.

I was thinking that not a lot of people know ATS exists and that they can come here for alternative information and discussion. A TV commercial would get that information out to people. What is so 'Alex Jones' about that?

BUT A.T.S is the worlds number one conspiracy site with 250.000 members and comes up well in Google searches and according to s/o and springer they make very little per year profit from this site so could not afford the revenue to advertise

it is a case of same old when looking across conspiracy sites same story everywhere just go to lop/gp etc and see it

t-shirts etc is the way to go for free advertising and make a profit but i have never seen more than 300 logged on here ever so it looks like facebook/twitter is the best way to reach the masses

top topics

join