It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the object of your desire, ever ... money isn't the issue.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
My fellow hardcore ATS member HardCorps started in the weaponary forum a thread in which he proclaimed his love for a Cabot American Joe. Because of his ardent wish to own such a gun, and .... for now... will unfortunately remain an unrequited love...

I think it is fun to know for what object other ATS brothers and sisters would like to "die" for. .... or, maybe less permanent... give their right arm for....figuratively spoken.

Unfortunately there are rules... pic(s)/vids or it isn't true.., no modern cars.... and tell us something about why that particular object.

-- I will bear the brunt with the object I yearn for at the moment...

A vintage 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard.

Thise guys in the YT vid tells us a lot about why this instrument is desirable. Besides a good investment, the incredible tone it is a very beautiful and cool looking instrument. Price...some ?00.000 dollar.

edit on 27/5/2014 by zatara because: of adding YT

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Sophie Howard

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
1. My own space program
2. A viable commercial fusion reactor

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
@ theantediluvian an helldiver...

What ..? Sophie Howard, space program and a fusion reactor? .... you didn't show us something to look at. Anything else you do not wish for..?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Object of desire eh?
First thought is a piece of fertile land with a creek, trees and some good sun exposure.
Not sure if that qualifies as object though so….I'm going with a G 650 GS Sertao link for on and off road excursions. Comfort, flexible and dependable, plus a lot of fun!
As a guitarist, I relate to your fav and I would add a 1930 Martin Dreadnought as equal object of desire to motorcycle.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
A bondage slave girl/woman I could visit once or twice a month and really teach her the ropes while making her happy.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I wish most for an open invitation to the Presidential restricted library, then also a free pass to the library the President is restricted from, along with an open invitation to the Vatican vaults with my own personal translator.

That would be heavenly.

CdT

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Access to all of the Vatican's Library/Archives.

I would like my very own F/A-18 fighter jet with free fuel for life and lessons.
edit on 5/27/2014 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Better control system to the third eye so I can access any information on all levels of creation and surface it to my consciousness.
edit on 27-5-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: iamhobo
Access to all of the Vatican's Library/Archives.

I would like my very own F/A-18 fighter jet with free fuel for life and lessons.

You're probably going to need a few interpreters to go along with that wish.

Or at least a scanner with a translation program. (Boy is that going to take a long time!)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
my first thought, sleek, fast for its size, and very beautiful.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Hi zatara!
This is what I've always wanted...a 1972 Mustang Mach 1.
Because it's sexy!!!

jacygirl

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
A 1972 Oldsmoble Cutlass 442 with the his/hers shifter, convertable black on black. And Olds was my first car, and it sure was'nt the one I dream of. My mom sold me the car, would'nt give it to me as I would'nt appreciate it as much.....she was right. 2nd choice 1985 Cadillac Eldorado, Red, with half vinyl top, one sexy damn car. 85 was the year my daughter was born.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The ability to fly like a sailplane and like a high performance jet. Without an aircraft, just me with some kind of fancy (but slim) belt or jacket.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: HolgerTheDane2
A bondage slave girl/woman I could visit once or twice a month and really teach her the ropes while making her happy.

You can already get one of those for a couple hundred bucks a visit..........

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mamatus
The ability to fly like a sailplane and like a high performance jet. Without an aircraft, just me with some kind of fancy (but slim) belt or jacket.

Guys.. I do not want to poop onto my own thread. I know it is difficult to obey rules imposed by a complete stranger but... what happened to the pictures you promised (see OP)? You should have only one object you really would like to have... and show us what you mean. The point is that we can look at it and say... wow, yeah... I understand your desire...... or not. Thats the fun... or not.

You see, like this... Behhh..

edit on 27/5/2014 by zatara because: of poop

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I just bought mine after a few months of trying to decide which craft.

Yeah Iam a nerd I can't wait for Star Citizen to be released so that will be my next wish...released tomorrow.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: HolgerTheDane2

Wow.. and all that while being just 13 years old..? Any pictures.. or just imagination?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
the-family-history.com...

67 Mustang Fastback. . .

Because damn that's a sexy machine . . .

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Good pick, but I'm taken with the 67 fastback, we can start a gang!

a reply to: jacygirl

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join