It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every Time A Mass Shooting Happens Remember This Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
AND THEN THERE'S THIS:

Nearly Every Mass Shooting In The Last 20 Years Shares One Thing In Common, And It Isn’t Weapons

libertycrier.com...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euphem
a reply to: luciddream

I don't think anyone was saying hide it. He was implying that 24/7 coverage that is basically glorifying the killer only causes more of these events to take place.

That's exactly what I was going for. Stop giving these people the attention that they want. I would be happy if the MSM all agree to stop posting at least the names of these people. I'd prefer no pictures, no manifestos etc. but you have to start somewhere.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
One has to wonder why they even released Elliot's manifesto, it is very disturbing. I read it in full, the entire 141 pages of a mad man's rambling. I wonder how many nutcases are out there blaming everyone else for the cards they have been dealt in this life that is clearly a struggle for all of us?

The last 10 pages of it (131-141) are clearly the premeditated plans of a self righteous, self centered, absolute lunatic. To think that people like this are walking around observing us all in our daily lives, while harboring such jealous, envious, insecure murderous feelings, is something to consider. ~$heopleNation

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join