It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghan CIA Station Chief Exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I could not find this, so I am posting it. I am listing 2 sources.

www.dailymail.co.uk...://

www.washingtonpost.com... 90-73e071f3d637_story.html?wpinl%5Fhdln

Apparently, according to the articles, someone "Mistakenly" released the name of the CIA Station Chief in Afghanistan. This happened in a Press Release during President Obama's recent Surprise visit.

-----------------
Over the course of my life, 62 years now, I have come to realize that sometimes the most devious and destructive enemies of the USA work for our own Government. The Political Party in power does not matter so much in these instances. (Remember Valerie Plume & Pres. Bush?)
No, I do not put the blame for this on Pres. Obama's head. This came from some Underling with access to Restricted, Classified, or Top Secret Information.
I can't help but wonder if it was truly a "mistake." It seems to me that exposing our "Assets" is tantamount to TREASON. I realize this will be "swept under the rug" and we will hear very little about it in the future.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: rawiea

Holy Crap!!!! I find it extremely hard to believe something of that magnitude happened by accident....However, since ineptitude and treason runs rampant in political circles, it's truly hard to tell..S&F

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The CIA have I am sure been involved in some nasty atrocities and relied on shelter from justice by their government paymasters - but now they are feeding loose ends to the lions.

This chap must've done something to annoy someone.

Obama's government and the history of US politics in general is some chaotic affairs - I suppose that's why there's a forum called US political madness!

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Seems like these 'mistakes' happen, people 'resign' unexpectedly, 'corruption' , or a scandal is discovered whenever a high-ranking official doesn't get everything he wants, exactly how he wants it.
Politics is a dirty, sometimes deadly game.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
They'll find him in a poppy field.

Peace

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Evenin',

Shadows of Benghazi.
Deja-Vu anyone?

-Peace-

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Obama is going to hear about this on the news just like you folks.........

He is going to be MAD!.....

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Something makes me think Obama won't be calling for a special counsel like he did during the similar Valerie Plame affair...

To be fair, this looks like a simple cock-up by the press office, and the Plame issue was potentially a bit more seedy. Still unfortunate.

new topics

top topics

join