It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is our awareness increasing even now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
While the date of December 21, 2012 has passed and gone there has been a noted consciousness shift both within me and within others around me - and not always wanted. I have a network of friends who have all been experiencing similar things. It seems like in the years prior to 2012, we were increasingly more and more dense and almost entirely unaware of our surroundings the farther back you go.

I remember watching "Men Who Stare at Goats," there was a part about Native Americans and their natural awareness of their surroundings - for example, they would know where all of the electrical outlets were in a room, and even *gasp* where the exits were in a restaurant. I also remember a time when I wasn't capable of being aware of my surroundings while thinking at the same time.

There is a difference between noting where the electrical outlets are, and knowing without having to check.

The only way that I am able to explain the tremendous amount of psychological changes between myself and many others (including changing social interactions noted in documented experiments) in a scientific manner would be to point to the possibility of electronics reducing our "attention spans" and making us more aware of our surroundings, and less lost in our own thoughts.

There is definitely a studied correlation there - but a correlation does not mean causation, it might not be the whole story, and I continue to wonder about the coincidence between the dates of the technological revolution and Age of Aquarius lining up so well.

Manifesting

A big keyword people talk about with higher levels of consciousness is manifesting.

While doing some reading in psychological journals the other day, I discovered that what people feel is often the best way to discover what they really want. Many New Age people think that if we truly go for what we want, that it will be the best possible choice for our highest energy state.

Scientific studies show that if people act without fear, it is only in about 1% of cases where that person ends up harming themselves or society - and that is in the case of the psychopath, who has a neurological disorder. In the other cases, it turns out the empirical evidence shows an increase in benefits if people act without fear and pursue what they are interested in pursuing in a positive manner.

I like to think that we all desire certain things, but some of us are less aware of what we want than others - in addition, it does take some thinking to trouble-shoot messy life situations a lot of times. I'm not so much on the "zero effort" bandwagon.

I don't think of my feelings as feelings, but as logic. Creativity and logic merge often in my case. Let's take a look at how I manifest. I want to go to the store, so I immediately decide to grab my keys, get in my car, and go. Some readers may have a knee-jerk reaction there -

"Hey! You can't do that! What about priorities?!"

Well, if I have to I'll wait first. But this post is about how a lot of people think that waiting time is going down (for better or for worse- part of the reason it is not always a wanted change).

-----

That is how I see the manifestation process, I think of it as practical manifestation. But while in the past, it might have taken ten to twenty years to manifest something, that same thing may only take a week or less today. And also - there are increasing instances of effortless manifestation or effortless awareness each passing day.

A lot of that could be an illusion based on technological advancements. What is interesting is the fact that it happened to coincide with the 2012 year. Temporary economic prosperity due to the success of the Baby Boomer generation might also make it less necessary to stress out, and easier to be aware. I point these things out to be a bit more balanced.

-----

Back to the changes - 6 years ago, let's say - I would not have been aware enough of my surroundings to know where the exits in a room were automatically without needing to check - I would have had to check first. We can use this as a good anecdote to describe what I'm talking about here. Over the past 6 years, that is getting closer and closer to just knowing where the exits are.

I get this example from The Bourne Identity, by the way - Jason Bourne has lost his memory and he doesn't know he was trained to be a super agent, if you watch the first movie, you can see some scenes where he is experiencing similar events to what I am describing in the early scenes of the film. Some amateur researchers I talk to think that the Bourne trilogy has a connection to the phenomenon I am talking about indirectly, through being based on real experiments done on agents prior to MK-Ultra shutting down shop or possibly after.

But we aren't talking about some secret agent here, but regular everyday people that are suddenly able to have awareness levels far surpassing anything from the 1980's or 1990's, for example. A lot of stuff that Terence McKenna says starts to make more and more sense to me, and this isn't because I am doing anything illegal or experimental (besides taking vitamins) - which I am not - but because I am experiencing changes in my thought processes that are unexplained.

These changes of being more and more aware of my surroundings have even caused me to start having panic attacks for the past few years. It can be more noticeable when I visit somewhere people are not as aware, then it can feel oppressive, but the panic exists nonetheless.

When I go to certain areas, for example, it is very hard to find people who are aware of each other, themselves, or their surroundings.

This is hard to explain, but some of it would traditionally come down to communication. How would you know what someone else is thinking or feeling unless you discussed it with them? Some of it comes down to paying attention. How would you know what's really going on if you don't check?

Well, these days, a lot of that knowledge seems to be naturally progressing from one person to the other or the surroundings to the people even when it is not discussed explicitly, or explicitly checked on. In addition, people seem to be paying more attention.

-----

I think I will end my post by noting that there are still many places where it could be biased or incomplete.

For example, it is possible that this phenomena has happened for millennium before, and that I just happen to be involved in it personally this time around.

Also, things could happen in cycles - Neil-Strauss generational theory says the cycle is about 80 years, enough that no one alive remembers any previous part of the previous cultural cycle. That would give the illusion that humanity is always experiencing something novel.

I believe that the feminist movement is also tied into this increased awareness, as is gay marriage and legalization - although the cause and effect is hard to follow.
edit on 26pmMon, 26 May 2014 16:45:25 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I haven't read your entire post, still... I just want to say that people around me do not experience any awakening at all.
Everyone is busy doing their paperwork or just their stupid job and don't care much about anything other than that.
I'm considered as a fool by the vast majority of my 'friends'. I assume there are only few people awakening and they gotta be somewhere else, because nobody here is experience such thing.
Wish I would not feel that alienated.
edit on 26-5-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I have had a desire to learn for about six years, studying lots of everything. I have found deception has taken a stronger hold of the world. For some reason people accept lies too easily, not researching both sides of things enough. It seems that the knowledge many people hold is interfering with their ability to reason.. They accept the flawed interpretations of the scientific communities and societies. They want the government to provide for them. It is our responsibility to be aware, the government cannot think for us. Science does not study everything.

As an example, I have many plants on my land. Now if I get a book out I can identify the plants. But is this identification correct, plants change a lot, and science has not identified half the plants out there. A plant can have the same DNA but it is completely different than another plant, as different as I am from you. You may be healthy and I may not be, you may need different nutrients than I. You may be a lot smarter than I and not even know it.

Deceit is everywhere. Much of the time we deceive ourselves. We believe that food is more nutritious because it is bigger.....I am big, does that mean I am healthy? Now awareness is part of survival, it always has been. Knowledge of how to build a spaceship is less important to me than the knowledge of how to grow food and identify wild plants that can help us to live healthy. Knowing how to survive is more important to people than how to use a smartphone, yet if someone wants to learn, the smartphone can help.

I'm not one to go stand in a line to get a MRE if a disaster strikes. Others can be dependent on the government, that is what governments like. I don't see a problem with this, but it is not for me. I worked hard most of my life and paid all taxes due to the government. The longer I can provide for myself in an emergency, the more government services can help those who were not aware.

Consider it a blessing that you have awakened, but don't force others to awaken, we will have a problem if everyone awakens at the same time.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

Hey you're at the right place, everyone here on ATS understands. I've taken up a "superficiality clause" with the vast majority of people I know, including BY THEIR REQUEST my parents. People don't want to hear what they don't want to hear, even if they know if is true. It makes less stressful interactions; I don't have to worry about feeling "out-there" when I keep the conversation very...topical.

It's just a defense mechanism, though. Even the lil sleepyheads all around us feel something changing; however they distract themselves from learning and growing, bury their heads in the most predictable sands.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kismetpair927
a reply to: Necrose

Hey you're at the right place, everyone here on ATS understands. I've taken up a "superficiality clause" with the vast majority of people I know, including BY THEIR REQUEST my parents. People don't want to hear what they don't want to hear, even if they know if is true. It makes less stressful interactions; I don't have to worry about feeling "out-there" when I keep the conversation very...topical.

It's just a defense mechanism, though. Even the lil sleepyheads all around us feel something changing; however they distract themselves from learning and growing, bury their heads in the most predictable sands.

Sounds more like ostrich than sheep.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Can it ever stop?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

There are actually two types of consciousness shifts at play. Both started on 12/21/2012. One shift is the final call by God to those who are destined to place their faith in Christ before the Church is called up to the Heavenly realm. The second shift in an increased heardening of peoples' hearts in preparation for the rise of the Anti-christ.

The last 13 Katuns of the mayan calendar did not end on 12/21/12, but extends to 9/16/2016. This period of 1,365 days (see Num 3:50) is the final intercalary period of the calendar. The Mayans observed 360 day years back-to-back, but they had to have periodic intercalary periods to re-synchronize their calendar. If this werent so, the Mayan calendar would have ended in 1948 (or 1949, i forget). A katun is 20 years of 360 day cycles. The last 13 katuns were a count down to the end of the great cycle. To properly intercalate the calendar, simply use this equation: 13x20x5.25=1,365 days. Then add 1,365 days to 12/21/12, and the result is 9/16/2016.

There is more data here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

A time for separating the wheat from the tares is coming. Will you be prepared? Believe that Jesus bought us from our slavery to sin, while on the cross, and you will have Everlasting Life (John 3:14). If you choose not to believe, then you are taking a chance at falling prey to the great deception that is about to blanket the whole earth following 9/16/2016.

No man knows the day or hour of Jesus return to earth in 2023; for He will shorten the time of Jacob's Trouble for the sake of the elect. However, the Resurrection of the Church will occur on 9/16/2016. This date is no longer a secret.The messenger of God, Iris Nareen has confirmed these findings via prophetic vision.

You knew something was coming but didnt know what it was. Now you know.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Thank you for the read.

One thing I believe..... Its all normal. How ever it is labbeled as part of, such as Evolution, Moores Law, Passive Progression or even just since the birth of the Internet IMO.

The Awareness you speak of to me is just what we all go through in every generation since the begining of time. As many people feel 2012 etc was the turning point, it may be because us Humans like to catagorize and label events as something more than just a Gregorian Calender invented long before the first people assumed of an 'awakening' But hey thats just my logic to the matter.

Basically im trying to say how we learn since 2012 that is so different to 1980 for instance. Just now its faster.

With the Internet we can pretty much get at least I would say 50% Grasp on any topic/idea/device/method etc within a few minutes. Before this it was someone or something (Books for example) that would divulge new information and in essence awareness. Not to mention this information way back had a high chance of being incorrect as most topics had one source unlike many ATSers today who tend to find several sources regarding the same topic to give a better understanding. Mind not saying the internet is perfect either lol but we have a better chance to get as many details as possible to find the facts.

We as a people have all become Jack of all trades IMO and because of certain factors such as Internet,Moores Law etc we feel every couple of years/generations more inlightend and more aware of what world we are in. Nothing special about any certain date or timeline just.....Time. Give another 100 or so years there will most likely be another 'Awareness' event.

For my humor I found one Im sure our future generations would be posting the same as people today.....
Wiki 23rd Century

May 27, 2221: near-Earth asteroid (285263) 1998 QE2 will pass Earth at a distance of 0.038 AU (5,700,000 km; 3,500,000 mi).[

Remember all, it's only numbers

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I confirm, last week my consciousness grew quite a lot. At least 30% increase I'd say. I've been predicting a bunch of hockey games final score this week. I'm I going to explode or something if it grows too much?

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Who are you referring to by "our"?

How do you define 'awareness'? Learning something new every day - is that what you mean?

Awareness of what, about what? What kind of awareness, psychic, mental, or just observational? Or some other, what?

Your question is too vague to be answered. But let me answer anyway.

If we talk about 'political awareness', or 'awareness of what's happening on this planet' (like, finding out about "Freeman on the land", "person", "lawful vs. legal" and all that, for example), the truth is, my experience is that the awareness is DIMINISHING, if not disappearing completely.

The more people I meet, the more completely unaware automatons I find.

The more denizens of Terra I talk with, the more I see complete unawareness of anything important, and expressed indoctrination, as if it's a normal thing. I see all kinds of lunacy and craziness going on - parents, who can't discipline their kids AT ALL (so they run wild and disturb everyone anywhere they go - even small kids have learned to stand in front of grocery stores so that no one can get in or out easily without going around them, they yell, scream, pound footballs against walls and generally cause noise in hallways and anywhere else, they scream like tiny demons the whole day, outside and inside, and so on and so forth), pet owners who have chosen carnivore pets so that other animals have to be murdered in order for their 'loveli pets' to live, who can't discipline their pets, or treat them right at all..

.. these things are an epidemic, not to mention the information about what's going on the 'food industry', especially the 'fast-food section', and so on.

I see absolutely no 'awareness' in anyone I meet or see, they are all under the impression that everything they do and say is completely normal and acceptable, and there's nothing awful or bad about any of it at all, although all I see and hear is indoctrination, someone else's words and comments, and so on.

The odd creatures of this planet have no imagination or creativity (just look at their 'nicknames' and such - most of the time it's a name from a fictional story or a TV show, and so is their 'avatar' - it's either a celebrity photo, or some meme, or some photo manipulation, or an image they found funny, and 'borrowed' somewhere - there's no imagination or creativity about, or even honest self-expression).

I don't see human beings on this planet.. to talk about increasing awareness is so far from what is happening that I am flabbergasted that anyone would even suggest something like that.

At least according to my observations.. yours may vary.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I've always been highly aware. Comes with the territory of being clever.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
i would say my awareness of myself has been increased a lot. with more synchronicitys and manifestations happening at increasing intervals.

i agree with BELIEVERpriest concerning 2012. i noticed that no matter what happened two distinct groups where created at that time. the world will continue to go mad in deception. those who are aware of the trickery see beyond it and move accordingly while those still sleeping will get caught up in the imploding illusion.

good thread.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Two years after my involvement in |Internet-Based||TimeTravel_0,1| from
([Y1K34:H(00|05)]) | [Y1K03M10D31:H(11|16)]....|14|....([Y2K36:H(08|03)])
| (UNIX times:|[-/+2088144000|],|[-/+-1108839600])
to
Y1K98 (TT_0 BIRTH date (-2,1998)/02/03, UNIX time +888814800),
I helped devise an ALL-FREE-WORLD Governmental project, Bi-INX, to help avert the Y2K00_0 and Y2K38_0 UNIX catastrophes, via singularity-subroutine UP-dates, FROM-dates:
([|27/01/01|]---[1926/12/31: (19|14)]-[1927/01/11: (05|10)])

([|12/12/21|]---[2012/12/21: (09|14)]---[2013/01/01: (00|05)]);

("SINGULAR" dates [-1830366000,+1357016400], "MEDIAN" date +0946699200;
[1999/12/31: (23)|2000/01/01: (04)]);

Apollo_11 was a big part of this project, allowing for the Dr.John.D.TiTor_0,1 catastrophe-subversion programme.

After creating Bi-INX, a quantum-level, 128bit computing device which evaluated
32bit & 64bit USER-DATA of UNIX, and the
([INTERNET]|Dr.JohnD._TiTor.USER.0,1|[DATA]); (Through-puT) of UNIX,
from A_11 dates
([..00:00:00..]-(1969/06/16|1969/06/17)-[23:59:59..])

to TAU/PI benchmarks

([00:04:00](2014/06/29)|0,1|(2038/01/19)[03:14:08]),
Bi-INX then, from [A_11] and years [|TT_0:Y1K98Y2K36:TT_0|][|Y2K38:TT_1Y2K46:TT_1|]
evaluated (0)|UNIX-based|>---(+i)(-i)---|UNIX||Bi-INX||...41.7.14...|

new topics

top topics

join