It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Shootings Elliot Rodger Conspiracy.

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Psynic
Thanks for posting that video link. It illustrates the special effects artists at work. The person in both incidents even looks like it might be the same individual. Same type of shorts, same type of ladies socks, same style of hunching over the "victim" so he doesn't split or dirty his shorts, same enormous head. Too bad that in the Boston photo, he is wearing a long sleeve shirt. Otherwise I'd be able to say same tattoo on right arm.

Isla Vista, CA

Boston, MA

Whatever happened to the LAX "shooter" Paul Ciancia? Do they think our attention span is so short that we've forgotten about that? He was taken into custody. So why no updates on that? No trial? It's all propaganda! It's legal now thanks to NDAA 2013.

edit on 5-6-2014 by Mikeultra because: NDAA 2013

edit on 5-6-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
True, but in groups. Know what I mean?

People have been hating people since day one, for sure. I'm with you on that all the way. This group hates that group or whatever. But, this is something beyond our propensity to not get along, imo.

It is very strange that an individual would plan and carry out something like this, and it's like every other day now.

post a reply to: opethPA

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
OMG you guys! I googled "crime scene investigation photos" and got dozens of images with that guy bending over at the waist conducting crime scene investigations or helping the investigators! They all have people posed like the photos above, either standing, often with flashlights, or bent over, like they are trying to get a better look! In the photos that are obviously taken during warm months of the year, the guy is often wearing SHORTS! This is bigger than any of us could ever imagine!
edit on 5-6-2014 by RKWWWW because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I think this dude was just straight and crazy. He'd obviously had given up on ever getting rid of mental afflictions and just had a psychotic break. No one will ever know what was going on inside his head at the time.

However, Sandy Hook was totally a false flag. I lived in Connecticut and it was state law in 2006 to have electronic locks on all exterior doors in a school, public or private. There's no way someone could show up to an elementary school dressed like rambo with a bunch of firearms on his person and and not have the cops called immediately in that kind of area. And then how the bodies were found and all the "evidence". There's no way that kid had enough hand eye coordination or manual dexterity to slice the pie, reload magazines or clear jams. Or to even carry 50lbs of ammo and guns from his house to a car(after murdering his mom), drove it to the school, and then calmly strolled up and starting killing screaming, crying 8 year olds.

pffft

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: thisguy27
I think this dude was just straight and crazy. He'd obviously had given up on ever getting rid of mental afflictions and just had a psychotic break. No one will ever know what was going on inside his head at the time.

However, Sandy Hook was totally a false flag. I lived in Connecticut and it was state law in 2006 to have electronic locks on all exterior doors in a school, public or private. There's no way someone could show up to an elementary school dressed like rambo with a bunch of firearms on his person and and not have the cops called immediately in that kind of area. And then how the bodies were found and all the "evidence". There's no way that kid had enough hand eye coordination or manual dexterity to slice the pie, reload magazines or clear jams. Or to even carry 50lbs of ammo and guns from his house to a car(after murdering his mom), drove it to the school, and then calmly strolled up and starting killing screaming, crying 8 year olds.

pffft

The shooter at Sandy Hook shot the glass out in the panel next to the door, reached through the now open panel and opened the door.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RKWWWW

But that's the thing.

It's locked from the main office. It wouldn't have mattered because during school hours, you have to be let out. And once again, no cops getting called to a shooting at a school? There was a crazy naked guy in the bushes at one school I went to in CT and three squad cars showed up in less than 10 minutes. Newtown is not some backwards hick sheriff town. It has a modern well equipped police department that had contingencies and plans on what to do in a situation like this and none of that was used.

And there was a person seen fleeing from the scene and got scooped up but there isn't any more mention of him now is there?

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

But that's the thing.

It's locked from the main office. It wouldn't have mattered because during school hours, you have to be let out. And once again, no cops getting called to a shooting at a school? There was a crazy naked guy in the bushes at one school I went to in CT and three squad cars showed up in less than 10 minutes. Newtown is not some backwards hick sheriff town. It has a modern well equipped police department that had contingencies and plans on what to do in a situation like this and none of that was used.

And there was a person seen fleeing from the scene and got scooped up but there isn't any more mention of him now is there?

'You have to be let out". What does that mean.? All the exterior doors had electronic locks preventing someone from coming in, but no doors at the school had locks on them prevent someone from leaving. Children are not locked in the schools. That would violate the fire codes and leave the school open for law suits. That absolutely doesn't happen in schools, ever. The shooter simply shot out a panel adjacent to an exterior door, reached through the panel and opened the door.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RKWWWW

But that's the thing.

'You have to be let out". What does that mean.? All the exterior doors had electronic locks preventing someone from coming in, but no doors at the school had locks on them prevent someone from leaving. Children are not locked in the schools. That would violate the fire codes and leave the school open for law suits.

It wouldn't need to violate fire codes. Most buildings set up this way simply place alarms on the fire exits. This way people can get out in the case of fire. But if people use those exits at another time, security is alerted.

This is commonly done in buildings that want controlled entry and exit points. You've probably been in such buildings.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby

originally posted by: RKWWWW

But that's the thing.

'You have to be let out". What does that mean.? All the exterior doors had electronic locks preventing someone from coming in, but no doors at the school had locks on them prevent someone from leaving. Children are not locked in the schools. That would violate the fire codes and leave the school open for law suits.

It wouldn't need to violate fire codes. Most buildings set up this way simply place alarms on the fire exits. This way people can get out in the case of fire. But if people use those exits at another time, security is alerted.

This is commonly done in buildings that want controlled entry and exit points. You've probably been in such buildings.

OK sure, an alarm goes off if you exit. We agree the kids weren't locked in. The shooter shot out the panel next to the door, reached through and opened the door, and an alarm went off. It's irrelevant that the outside locks of the interior doors can be locked from a main office.

Do you happen to know how the response time from the time the first alarms went off and the police were called?
edit on 8-6-2014 by RKWWWW because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Good news!

The mass shootings are all over.

No more need to demonstrate the necessity of background checks.

New legislation in the AB1014 bill allows ANYONE to report anyone else to be mentally unfit to own a weapon.

Feel threatened by a neighbour with a Republican sign on his front lawn? Report him and if a Judge agrees, not only will that person be obligated to prove his sanity in a court of law, but his home can be searched and legally owned weapons, confiscated.

AB 1014 , the 'Turn in your neighbour' bill, will make further hoaxes unnecessary..................................for now.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Do you still think that propaganda is not used against U.S. citizens by the U.S. government and the media that serves them? I offer this photo from the N.Y. Daily News published June 17, 2014. Looks like 2 posers most definitely! And who is the photographer of this propaganda master piece? Simon Astaire... I figured he must work for Agence Free Presse or Getty Images. A quick search on that name and I discovered this.

While the parents of Elliot Rodger, who killed six University of California at Santa Barbara students in a bloody rampage before ending how own life, are in seclusion, a longtime friend is telling their side of the story. Simon Astaire said Rodger showed no violent tendencies before the attack, but struck him as the "loneliest person" he'd ever encountered, reports CBS News' John Blackstone.

"In each car they are listening to the radio and they are hearing that there's been a massacre in Santa Barbara. They then talk about black BMW, and Elliot has a black BMW, and Peter said to me that during that drive, he knew that his son had caused this," Astaire said. Astaire had met Rodger as a friend of Peter Rodger, his father. "He was a boy that was unbearably removed. He hardly joined in conversation, and when he replied to something, he looked startled. I thought he was the loneliest person I had ever seen in my life," he said.

www.cbsnews.com...

So this is a long time family friend? Who happens to take posed, unbelievable propaganda photos for the N.Y. Daily News and their anti-gun crusade? OK, nothing suspicious going on there... Look at the photo! How fake can you get. And they have that Illuminati handshake/embrace going on too. Sick puppies they are. Hollyweird psycho director of the Hunger Games sacrifices his spawn for the government!

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Or grieving fathers conclude this probably didn't have to happen and wish to speak out. One grieving father happens to know a decent photographer and how the press works, so the pair of them offer to supply media with press images and quotes to avoid having to repeat the story to every Tom, Dick and Harry with a press card.

Edit:

Actually, there's no quotes in that story at all. The only message here is that the respective fathers of one of the victims and the killer are united - rather than divided - by their grief. Where's the 'propaganda'?

edit on 18-6-2014 by KingIcarus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Channel 4 in the UK aired a documentary on the case called "The Virgin Killer". Usual hyped up nonsense. But there are bits and pieces in there which may be of interest to researchers, such as new interviews with eye witnesses, former teachers and "friends".

There is still something off about this case. But, so far, it hasn't yielded the embarrassment of riches for researchers, like Sandy Hook.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: KingIcarus
Did you watch the video in the CBS link? Simon Astaire has a most annoying limey accent. When the CBS reporter asks him if the Rodgers family feels responsible for their lunatic son at 1:20, Astaire responds, "Inwardly I think we must have when something like this happens...blah, blah, blah,...since he was 9 years old they had tried to help him."

Funny how he used the word we. Is he related in some secret Illuminati family inbreeding? Was he responsible for creating this monster? Elliot's speech pattern is similar to Simon's. His parents knew Elliot was a maniac from the age of nine? If they started trying to help him at age nine, that means he wasn't right in the head even before that time. Too much Illuminati inbreeding is the cause. It's also interesting that Peter Rodger and his wife were both very much anti-gun, even before this incident took place. Perhaps Elliot is living on a tropical island in the South Pacific sipping margaritas surrounded by native women in grass skirts for playing his role so well.

These photos scream propaganda! You have to be blind not to see that.
www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
a reply to: KingIcarus
These photos scream propaganda! You have to be blind not to see that.
www.cbsnews.com...

So, no Martinez vs Rodgers in Civil court, huh?

Nice the victim's family should be so forgiving of the perpetrators parent.

You rarely see that in the United States of Litigiousness.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Psynic
Excellent point! They're all one big happy family now, united in the anti-gun crusade. They would prefer to sue the NRA I suppose... I want to know more about Richard Martinez and why his son used two last names, Michaels-Martinez. Who is the mother in this ordeal and why has there been no mention of her at all. Even if they are divorced. Unless she is deceased perhaps...

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Are these two photos of Christopher Michaels-Martinez the same person? The nose doesn't look the same to me at all.

This article mentions that Christopher was planning on moving to London. very interesting...

Michaels-Martinez, 20, was an English major from Los Osos, California, who had planned to go to London next year and to law school after graduation. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... ophomore-gunned-deli.html#ixzz356FnFqCF Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

www.dailymail.co.uk... ophomore-gunned-deli.html

These two versions of the same photo are also interesting. Something on the right side has been cropped out of the other photo. It looks like subliminal liberal propaganda.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
Are these two photos of Christopher Michaels-Martinez the same person? The nose doesn't look the same to me at all.

I'd say they are both of the same person. The differences are mostly due to a different angle.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The Simon Astaire connection is bizarre.

This man is a PR rep for top brands, not to mention the British Royal Family. But none of them object when he chooses to represent the family of an alleged mass shooter.

Digging deeper, you find Astaire is the official spokesman for Prince and Princess Michael of Kent. One of the more shadowy royals, Prince Michael has been criticized for trading on his royal status, and he has strong ties to Russian oligarchs. He also isn't shy about reminding people that he's the great grandson of Tsar Nicholas II. Some suggest Prince Michael wears a beard to emphasize a slight family resemblance to the Tsar. His wife (known as Princess Michael) is the daughter of a Nazi, he served as a Major in the SS during WWII, she also has ties to various royal families dating back to Henry II of France.

The Prince and Princess were interviewed by Peter Rodger for his documentary "Oh My God".
edit on 19-6-2014 by Moresby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby
Thanks for that research! I knew he was up to no good tagging along on interviews, snapping posed photos, and yapping away on these chummy get togethers with Peter Rodgers and Richard Martinez. It's not a stretch then, the idea that he is an Illuminati agent hell bent on taking freedoms away from U.S citizens?

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join