It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Shootings Elliot Rodger Conspiracy.

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: Moresby

But are they the same person?

Obviously not.

But "truthers" frequently don't seem to let truth gat in the way of a good story.

You mean politicians right?

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots
Im a little lost as to what insinuations are being made by pointing out that a victim is an aspiring actress.

Can someone elaborate?

Crisis actor(s).
What about them? As already stated, crisis actors are nothing new. Theyve been around since before you or I was born.

For the idea that actors prove a hoax to hold water, two things must be proven outright:
1)That these people ARE, in fact, crisis actors;

and

2)that crisis actors are used for ANYTHING other than their specific purpose: training.

As I already stated, I know a few people who have participated in drills as crisis actors. I, myself, was asked if I wanted to participate once.

On top of that, someone being an actor does not mean that they are a crisis actor. Do you have any idea how many aspiring actors there are out there? Its a community unto itself.
edit on 1-6-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Im a little lost as to what insinuations are being made by pointing out that a victim is an aspiring actress.

Can someone elaborate?

Crisis actor(s).
What about them? As already stated, crisis actors are nothing new. Theyve been around since before you or I was born.

For the idea that actors prove a hoax to hold water, two things must be proven outright:
1)That these people ARE, in fact, crisis actors;

and

2)that crisis actors are used for ANYTHING other than their specific purpose: training.

As I already stated, I know a few people who have participated in drills as crisis actors. I, myself, was asked if I wanted to participate once.

On top of that, someone being an actor does not mean that they are a crisis actor. Do you have any idea how many aspiring actors there are out there? Its a community unto itself.

Relax. I was just answering your question. And I know you're well aware that some people don't believe what you said above. And some people do. And the world keeps spinning.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Relax.
No need. Im plenty calm. Im sorry if my straightforward posting style offends you.

. I was just answering your question. And I know you're well aware that some people don't believe what you said above

Dont believe what? Im confused. People that have no proof that crisis actors are used outside of their stated purpose dont believe...what, exactly?

I know that there are people that believe they are used for nefarious things. What I am asking, and Ill put this as simply as possible, is WHY do they believe crisis actors are used for things other than their stated purpose? Based on WHAT? It is proven fact that they are used for training purposes. Where is the proof that they are used for anything else?

edit on 1-6-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Obviously not.

But "truthers" frequently don't seem to let truth gat in the way of a good story.

Well not really that obvious. With teeth covers and a section to widen the nose, the person has the same shape of face, the same chin and brow line, it is certainly not impossible, but why...there seems no reasonable answer why anyone would have people act both of these parts.
Still nothing we see seems reasonable so I can't write off the possibility.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: captaintyinknots

People that have no proof that crisis actors are used outside of their stated purpose dont believe...what, exactly?

The first thing that got me interested in the Boston bombing, was seeing a DANCER who lost her leg laughing and playing up to the press a few days later, not one tiny bit of misery in her eyes, she seems to love having lost her leg and profession.

That started my journey pr looking deeper than the obvious.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Obviously not.

Well not really that obvious. With teeth covers and a section to widen the nose, the person has the same shape of face, the same chin and brow line, it is certainly not impossible, but why...there seems no reasonable answer why anyone would have people act both of these parts.

But you (or anyone else) CAN write off the possibility. You can do the actual research.

You can try to determine if SIerra Swartz and Sierra Schwartz are actually two real people who just have similar names and no other connection. This could probably be done from a computer terminal.

That's how real journalistic research is done. And the Sandy Hook truthers and others call themselves researchers.

Just noting the names and posting photos found online with suggestions about "the same chin and brow line" is BS.

And now both these women will no doubt have this accusation permanently attached to their names online.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

People that have no proof that crisis actors are used outside of their stated purpose dont believe...what, exactly?

The first thing that got me interested in the Boston bombing, was seeing a DANCER who lost her leg laughing and playing up to the press a few days later, not one tiny bit of misery in her eyes, she seems to love having lost her leg and profession.

But did you really look deeper?

Did you do any research into determining whether that dancer really lost her log?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Obviously not.

But you (or anyone else) CAN write off the possibility. You can do the actual research.

You can try to determine if SIerra Swartz and Sierra Schwartz are actually two real people who just have similar names and no other connection. This could probably be done from a computer terminal.

That's how real journalistic research is done. And the Sandy Hook truthers and others call themselves researchers.

Just noting the names and posting photos found online with suggestions about "the same chin and brow line" is BS.

And now both these women will no doubt have this accusation permanently attached to their names online.

Lol... the original poster simply noted the names and that it was interesting and did not suggest anything.

I am not going to do the deep research I did in previous cases as over time it will all be done and the people who do it will leave all the details to check.

I am not interested in proving anything in this case, my own mind that something off is happening in our country is satisfied. I don't care what anyone else believes or doesn't.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

But did you really look deeper?

Did you do any research into determining whether that dancer really lost her log?

Prosthesis have come a long way since peg legs.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Here you go. Found this in thirty seconds. Complete with photos:

Boston Bomb Victim Dances Her Way Back Despite Prosthetic Foot

edit on 2-6-2014 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

a reply to: Psynic

EDIT: Oh, missed your joke on my typo. That was funny!

Uhrm, I believe you mean this link for Char-Lee.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Fair enough. As I always say, I have no problem with asking questions and looking deeper.

I feel compelled to ask, though: In all of your journey of digging deeper, have you found ANYTHING that backs the idea that crisis actors are used for false flag/hoaxes/anything other than training?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

a reply to: Psynic

EDIT: Oh, missed your joke on my typo. That was funny!

Uhrm, I believe you mean this link for Char-Lee.

Right. Sorry, I misunderstood your previous post. I'll fix it.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Lol... the original poster simply noted the names and that it was interesting and did not suggest anything.

The original poster DID suggest something. He posted both names and described them as actors which in the context of these these discussions implies fake "crisis actors." It's just the same as posting (for example): "I wonder if he beats his wife?"

I am not going to do the deep research I did in previous cases as over time it will all be done and the people who do it will leave all the details to check.

No, it doesn't all get done. I've spent a lot of time following Sandy Hook and No Planer discussions. Not only does it not get done but the conspiracy advocates almost always ignore it when someone else does the research and disproves what is being alleged about victims.

originally posted by: Char-LeeI am not interested in proving anything in this case, my own mind that something off is happening in our country is satisfied. I don't care what anyone else believes or doesn't.

In other words you've made up your mind and don't care about actual evidence. You'll publicly and anonymously suggest that a victim loves losing her leg implying that she didn't lose her leg at all and won't put 30 seconds into researching it.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

I put in Months, and what you suggest as proof your way people give the same number of "proofs" their way, it is an impossible situation.

Think of all the secrets kept for 40-50 years by the governments of the world, until the persons responsible or someone inside lifts the covers we will never see.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
How does the bicycle fit into the story? Was one of the victims on that bike?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

a reply to: DelMarvel

I put in Months, and what you suggest as proof your way people give the same number of "proofs" their way, it is an impossible situation.

It's not an impossible situation. Are you saying this isn't proof that Adrianne Haslet-Davis lost her leg? Did you even look at this article? What's your alternative explanation? Photoshop?

You're certain you can't confirm that there is a real Adrianne Haslet-Davis who graduated from Issaquah High School in Washington in 1998 and taught at Arthur Murray Dance Studios in Boston who lost a leg in the Boston bombing?

I don't believe you put in months of research on this.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RKWWWW
How does the bicycle fit into the story? Was one of the victims on that bike?

Rodgers hit two cyclists with his vehicle. The second one crashed into his windshield, he crashed the car and law enforcement found him dead inside with a gunshot wound to the head. The cyclist lived but was injured and I don't think he has been identified yet in the media.

I'm still waiting to hear a remotely plausible alternative theory about what happened in which moving the bicycle after the fact would have any significance (if in fact that even happened.)
edit on 2-6-2014 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join