It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 10 Most Important Inventions of Nikola Tesla... Known (my add)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

They would figure out a way to meter it at the device using the power.

If there really was a way that Tesla's wireless transmission of power would have worked, there would have been some entrepreneur who would have taken the idea and found a way to make money from it; that's what entrepreneurs (and even industrialists) do. The fact that nobody has done so makes me doubt if Tesla's idea would have worked.

It may have just been one of his ideas that didn't pan out. It happens. One reason why this 'conspiracy' is still going strong today is that people want to believe that TPTB would have conspired to keep the common man down. But in reality, the fact may simply be that Tesla could not technologically/physically make his idea work the way he thought he could.

edit on 5/27/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

I am afraid that the record does not agree with you.

Tesla was overtly suppressed and Edison was overtly supporetd.

You would encourage people to subscibe to a reality that says this was just simpe business and naturally sequenced technological evolution where the path of least resistance creating the most optimal impacts for Humanity are catalysed.

You are wrong friend,we were intentionally put on a path of MOST resistance so people who run business and own money could make even more money by selling us needless Global infra-structures supporting Edisons inferior technologys costing HUMANITY Trillions of dollars maybe cumulatively Quadrillions.

You will not succeed in this, we can easily go back and map the careers and research and support and destruction of these things by external influences,and YES business decided what technology was supported and propogated,and business is run by MONEY,and where there is money there is graft and lies,and where there is money there are people who own it.

Teslas ideas were re-invented or re-discovered,they were pre-existing and this means others will always be re-discovering the same concepts and principals.The suppression did not work and with the Internet things have snowballed and TPTB are now for the first time in centuries on un-certain ground.

There are people all over the place breaking this re-discovered science out of the darkness.

Suppression did not work and the old school business model based on graft and misrepresentation is quickly going the way of the Dinosaurs.The Big Dogs are already covering their buts and throwing Billions into Humanitarian causes,they will leave the Middle level conspirators to take the flak and punsiment for them.The middle level money mongers who only have tens of millions and millions will continue to do business the old school ways and will be busted one by one soon TPTB will actually be setting them up to go down one by one,those fortunes were created overniight and can be dissolved overnight,the public perception is all that matters,the money never really existed anyways.The higher number of middleman money mongers busted publiclly the further the real Big Dogs distance themselves from the heat of battle now that the Global reality is hunting down people and businesses causing Humanitarian hardship and unrest and they are being held accountable on a Global scale.

Entrepreneurs are easily and completely controlled by the People running the Global Banking System,that is in todays world an obvious fact that is not really disputed anywhere anymore.That is how suppression actions itself,via the fiscal machinations which are easily manipulated to crush and destroy any individual or their lifes work.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Both Apple and IBM ran into Tesla's patents when developing and implementing newer microprocessors and constantly had to find ways around them due to how they functioned and processed information.

Apple and IBM both; never developed a microprocessor!

Since the early days (late 197's) Apple used Motorola microprocessors; first the 6800 series (8 bit) then the 68000 series (16 then 32 bit). Today Apple uses Intel processors...Motorola quit the processor business.

IBM on the other hand, started with Intel 8086 processors, and have stayed with the "X86" ever since.

While both probably had some influence on the "path" processor development is taking, neither actually developed the processors they use.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Anyone seen this yet? It's supposedly a 'free energy (or 'overunity')' device, based on a patent Tesla had in the public domain since the 1870's. The people who designed this just made some small tweaks to Tesla's model, and open-sourced it to the world for anyone to build:

hopegirl2012.files.wordpress.com...

The people that put this out have a website here:

hopegirl2012.wordpress.com...

They are currently going around the world building proof-of-concept devices. So far they have been to Taiwan, Peru, and Morocco. I'd love to believe this thing actually works...it would solve many of the world's problems.

Coincidentally, around the same time these people open-sourced their free-energy device plans, an Iranian scientist named MT Keshe did the same with his own plans as he feared for his life. His site is here:

www.keshefoundation.org...

I believe when the time for an idea has come, it finds multiple ways to get out into the consciousness of the people. For free energy, that time may be now. (there is also a group in Brazil that just designed a free energy device as well but I couldn't find the link)

edit on 27-5-2014 by Varhaard because: syntax

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I have a question OP or any other poster with knowledge of this. Could some cool new ground breaking idea be hidden in his research? Are scientists proving out his patents today?

Are his patents public record ?
edit on 27-5-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: buster2010

The reason why we don't have wireless power to day is because Westinghouse couldn't put a meter on it so he could charge for it.

What makes you think they could not put a meter on the receiver?

They could.

The problem is somebody else could make a receiver and pick up power without paying and without any external evidence it was connected.

With a wired network, you would see the evidence, and be able to trace the culprits easily. In any case, the efficiency of the inductive power transmission was low. It's basically a highly inefficient transformer.

In the electric car industry people were considering inductive coupling for power transfer for charging, but everybody's gone to simpler full contact wired connections. The inductive losses & expense were high---and that was only over a distance of a centimeter or two.
edit on 27-5-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

Both Apple and IBM ran into Tesla's patents when developing and implementing newer microprocessors and constantly had to find ways around them due to how they functioned and processed information.

Apple and IBM both; never developed a microprocessor!

Since the early days (late 197's) Apple used Motorola microprocessors; first the 6800 series (8 bit) then the 68000 series (16 then 32 bit). Today Apple uses Intel processors...Motorola quit the processor business.

IBM on the other hand, started with Intel 8086 processors, and have stayed with the "X86" ever since.

While both probably had some influence on the "path" processor development is taking, neither actually developed the processors they use.

Um, no.

IBM was designing and implementing hardware for Central Processing Units well before Apple or Intel existed. IBM had chip designers for their own chip microprocessors by the late 70's, and Apple did starting with the PowerPC.

PowerPC was split between IBM, Motorola and Apple, and Apple employees participated heavily in the hardware designs of the chip as well as other custom hardware. That CPU & chip design expertise has continued to this day with the CPU's in their iOS products being designed and layed out by Apple on the ARM architecture.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

IBM was designing and implementing hardware for Central Processing Units well before Apple or Intel existed. IBM had chip designers for their own chip microprocessors by the late 70's, and Apple did starting with the PowerPC.

PowerPC was split between IBM, Motorola and Apple, and Apple employees participated heavily in the hardware designs of the chip as well as other custom hardware. That CPU & chip design expertise has continued to this day with the CPU's in their iOS products being designed and layed out by Apple on the ARM architecture.

Yes IBM, Amdal, and some others produced CPU's, however those were all for "mainframe" computing systems, and consisted mostly of Emitter coupled logic (ECL), and existed as "bit slice" technology. At no time has IBM been known for it prowess in Microprocessors.

In the late 70's and early 80's IBM was implementing their famous "PC"...based in Intel X86 technology. IBM never, to the best of my knowledge, attempted to compete with Intel in the Microprocessor market.

Ahhh yes the good ole PowerPC...a RISC based technology, if memory serves, that never went anywhere.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

originally posted by: mbkennel

Yes IBM, Amdal, and some others produced CPU's, however those were all for "mainframe" computing systems, and consisted mostly of Emitter coupled logic (ECL), and existed as "bit slice" technology. At no time has IBM been known for it prowess in Microprocessors.

In the late 70's and early 80's IBM was implementing their famous "PC"...based in Intel X86 technology.

True, but at the time the PC's were considered a small deal by IBM and they were under anti-trust regulation and were inhibited from using their own designs.

IBM never, to the best of my knowledge, attempted to compete with Intel in the Microprocessor market.

Ahhh yes the good ole PowerPC...a RISC based technology, if memory serves, that never went anywhere.

Other than the Playstation 3 and 10 years of Macintoshes, plus a significant fraction of IBM"s expensive servers and many embedded systems. They sure did think they were competing with Intel in microprocessors, and they've made CMOS microprocessors for their mainframes for a long time.

www.ibmsystemsmag.com...

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I'm a great fan of Tesla.. But dutch man Philips made the first lightbulb, and do't forget about mr Rontgen and the x-rays... I don't think it is helpful if people say Tesla did it, when he didn't..
He was a great inventer, even whithout all the nonsense written about him...

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: FraternitasSaturni
There were far too many people involved in the invention of "radio" to be credited to just one person... thats my opinion anyway.

Ah but in fact Tesla's electricity was released into the air by a transponder that was capable of sending out various frequencies and his was the 1st to my knowledge.

I agree. The use of coil transformers was known - take two helical coils of copper wiring, wrap each around one side of a soft iron core, and voltage/current become interchanged between the coils depending on the number of windings and various other parameters. The problem is when you start trying to increase the frequency to very high levels. Then the soft iron core starts to overheat and melt. It just can't handle the oscillating magnetic field.

Tesla turned the problem on it's head. Instead of trying to fight the natural magnetic field around the coils, make it work for you. Thus he invents Tesla coils. Get rid of the iron core, and crank the frequency even higher. Now the natural insulation properties of air are working for you as the two coils go into resonance through the surrounding magnetic field. And the wonder is, this will work at any distance so long as the magnetic field strength is high enough.

Take advantage of the naturally occurring oscillation frequencies of the earths atmosphere (between the ground and the ionosphere) and you could have free energy. Now the latest research suggests that magnetic fields can be "shaped" and so extended in one direction while narrowed in the other two.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Westinghouse got the contract for the Niagara falls hydroelectric plant in 1892 based on Tesla designs and it worked really well.
So well that they were able to run power lines all the way to New York city. They must have used high voltage low current to reduce line losses in the long runs cross state and then used step down transformers to get house current. You look at the pictures of the equipment, and see the flawless implementations and you have to believe that Tesla knew what he was doing.

Wardenclyffe Tower was designed for transatlantic wireless telephony. I'm pretty sure that he intended using the high tension power lines to carry electricity to New York City. That Teslaspeak about wireless power transmission was probably a subtle reference to the new global media.

"As soon as [the Wardenclyffe facility is] completed, it will be possible for a business man in New York to dictate instructions, and have them instantly appear in type at his office in London or elsewhere. He will be able to call up, from his desk, and talk to any telephone subscriber on the globe, without any change whatever in the existing equipment. An inexpensive instrument, not bigger than a watch, will enable its bearer to hear anywhere, on sea or land, music or song, the speech of a political leader, the address of an eminent man of science, or the sermon of an eloquent clergyman, delivered in some other place, however distant. In the same manner any picture, character, drawing, or print can be transferred from one to another place ..." – "The Future of the Wireless Art," Wireless Telegraphy and Telephony, 1908

According to classical thermodynamics the only way you can get more power out of a radio source than you feed the broadcast antenna is what you get from outside the box. May not hold for supercooled quantum devices though..

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Varhaard
Anyone seen this yet? It's supposedly a 'free energy (or 'overunity')' device, based on a patent Tesla had in the public domain since the 1870's.

It is just another scam, they wanted money for a holiday in Morocco. It has been discussed here before. Also see

revolution-green.com...
and
www.quatloos.com...

Also remember the QEG will not work unless you think happy thoughts

Their ability to generate 'Free Energy' is a direct result of implosive dynamic systems and geometries, which is exactly how our Skin Suit or Human Technology works as well. All of this is important because the use of these devices will be hindered by disharmonious applications of its energy once produced. Dan Winter reveals in this video SaveFrom.net, that the etheric or astral levels of reality can be drained instead of healed if a harmonious consciousness is not at the heart of the intention for it's use. This can be revealed by contemplating the nature of our reality, which is sympathetic or vibrational. God, the Creator, Source is an Omnipresent Eternal Reality, a Holistic Time-Space Transcending Vibration which Entrains (harmonizes to itself) other vibrational systems contained within. This mechanic is governed by volition or free will; the choice to harmonize. In other words, if the Vibrations we generate are not in harmony with all that is, it will have negative effects at various levels of our reality because Implosive devices are inclusive and literally the entire Universe adds energy to the compressed implosion at the center of these devices.

edit on 27-5-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

There is a lot of disinfo to cover the truth about Tesla and zero point energy. The Germans coined a term for it in the early 1900's "Nullpunktsenergie". My guess is that Tesla experimented with ZPE prior to 1911, maybe even late 1800s if history is wrong. It would have been kept super secret for national security reasons. Zero point energy is only reached in quantum states as far as I know.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

Here is but one source Many others out there that say more or less the same thing.
edit on 28-5-2014 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Great article, I am a Tesla fan myself. He was a true pioneer suppressed by corporate greed. The control of energy is the control of people.

If you remember the race to communicate over the Atlantic, Tesla left to France to build an identical Tesla coil tower. While he was gone, his tower in the US was destroyed and his workshop and lab were ransacked.

What secrets to free energy did he uncover? What has been discovered since Tesla? We may never know as long as profit is valued over people.

a reply to: 727Sky

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Yeah, I would've thought that the stipulation that the source be credible was a given but clearly not. Post up the relevant patents and the relevant news articles documenting said patent battle, not the FAQ on some dubious hyperbolic tesla fan site.
edit on 28-5-2014 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Tesla's Apparatus for transmission of electrical energy information here.

I have to admit I am surprised when I look at the dates of referenced patents. This device spawned a lot of technology yet all but one referenced patents were filed in 2007 or later. The one invention that is pre 2007 was Mr Phillip's Apparatus for converting radio frequency energy to direct current.

There appears to be a censorship of referenced patents here.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
I'm a great fan of Tesla.. But dutch man Philips made the first lightbulb, and do't forget about mr Rontgen and the x-rays... I don't think it is helpful if people say Tesla did it, when he didn't..
He was a great inventer, even whithout all the nonsense written about him...

No he didn't.
The first light bulb was invented by Englishman Joseph Swan in 1878

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

That would be the patent.

The DC Joseph son effect From the Joseph son equations (5,6) it is clear that a DC current can be drawn through the junction without any voltage drop, as long as the DC current is smaller than I0. The phase difference will adjust according to equation (5).

fy.chalmers.se...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join