It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not One More !

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
And Hitler was just misunderstood. The Jews & him could've worked out their problems over a nice camomile tea.

See what I did there?

There's only two things you do with a mad dog, either kill it or leave it alone.

And how do you expect to kill it when it has guns of it's own, use harsh language?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Arbitrary nonsense from a country that hasn't had a mass shooting since 1995

Since you brought it up--tell us your country and then we can logically discuss your crime rate and what happens there.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
What I would like to know is the means by which these unarmed gungrabbers propose to take guns away from those that possess them? Maybe they could bore them to death with their anti-gun rhetoric.

Sheep, passing a law forbidding wolves to eat meat.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

That leads me to know that you want to ban something you do not understand.

All prohibitionists are firmly rooted in ignorance. The certainty of their ignorance and the fear others have from their own ignorance is what gives them their power.
edit on 27-5-2014 by thisguyrighthere because: speeling

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

These are military calibres for weapons meant for the military which your founding fathers with their 2 round per minute muskets could not conceive of,our country made the decision military weapons shouldn't be in civilian hands,yes there is still violence,yes people still get murderered but there is nowhere in my country I feel unsafe,what about yours?

5.56 was adopted from a hunting cartridge used to hunt "varmints" like coyote and 7.62 is the diameter of the most common deer rifles around. The calibers you mention are the most common and come in a wide variety of cartridges.

Again, what country are you in so we can actually look up your laws and crime rates.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
What I would like to know is the means by which these unarmed gungrabbers propose to take guns away from those that possess them? Maybe they could bore them to death with their anti-gun rhetoric.

Ironically, they would have men with GUNS come to take them away and shoot and kill those who resisted.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

But..

But... It's the police/ATF/FBI... They have nothing but good intentions, we all know that. Right?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Ironically, they would have men with GUNS come to take them away and shoot and kill those who resisted.

I was kind of hoping that those people would see the hypocrisy of that maneuver.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2 Knives and a car were used as weapons as well... should we ban those too? The answer is no. What this country really needs is a better way to help it's mentally ill.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I was kind of hoping that those people would see the hypocrisy of that maneuver.

LOL. Sorry.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voyaging
a reply to: voyger2 Knives and a car were used as weapons as well... should we ban those too? The answer is no. What this country really needs is a better way to help it's mentally ill.

Yep. What I heard today was 3 people killed by knife, 3 by gun, and 2 by automobile. 5/7 were not killed by a firearm.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Statists love guns in the hand of the state or agents of the state. Your guns are bad. The states guns are good.

I read an article last Fall about a class from one of those schools that had an absurd case of suspending a kid pointing his finger like a gun or something like that had a field trip to a military museum or National Guard Armory. Cant remember which. Anyway, the article was loaded with pictured of kids climbing onto AA guns and pointing mounted machineguns at people and it was all glorious and grand.

I'll see if I can pull it up.

Anyway, the moral is: your guns are bad but the guns of the state are good.

The kids arent necessarily being taught that all guns are bad. Just the ones that don't belong to the state.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Enough with the pleasantries, they find it right and necessary to argue against the ability of us the people to retain our own rights paid for by the blood of many patriots in order to TRY and pacify their blood thirsty power hungry treacherous politicians.
edit on 27-5-2014 by StopThaZionistWorldOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: StopThaZionistWorldOrder

Keep the passion. Don't forget, I agree with you.

The only thing that will get past their emotional over reaction is logic, passionately expressed. Anger plays into their hands.

Just sayin'.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
So, once again, because a pampered Liberal young man - who was raised in a permissive home where he was constantly being told he was a special amazing little human and being given everything he wanted without having to work for it, getting his participation trophies and gold stars - STABS and murders 3 roomates (wait, did you convenienly forget that his first 3 victims did not die from anything to do with a gun??) And then takes a gun and goes on a rampage - YOU want to blame an inanimate object for the failings of this young man's "parents" to ACTUALLY parent the child instead of "empowering" him. You are brilliant (sarcasm) - why is it that when someone takes a car and rams it into a group of people its the drivers fault - but when someone takes a gun and kills a group of people its the GUNs fault?
The TRUTH is that because of YEARS of LIBERAL reforms allowing children to be exposed to more sex and violence in movies, television and especially violent video games, combined with years of LIBERAL reforms that have taken discipline out of schools and making children believe that they are all the same, and all entitled to the same things....has culminated in a generation of American youth that are not equipped to handle the REAL world. This young man couldn't reconcile in his mind why he couldn't get laid, because he was such a "special little person" ...and because he saw that there were thousands of women in movies, on TV and on his computer that would take their clothes off like it was nothing. He fell back on violent video games to live out his fantasies and anger - because he had not been given the tools to function in a world where you have to interact with actual human beings.
Liberals believe that - to reduce the number of teen pregnancies and STDs - its important to educate our young people about the dangers of sex and the proper use of contraceptives at the earliest age that the law will allow....now, if that is the solution then why isnt the solution to too much gun violence educating our young people about the dangers and proper use of firearms? You know, instead of blaming an inanimate object for the actions of HUMANS that have been tainted by years of Liberal Reforms?
Heres a world history example that has played out right before our eyes in the last 20 years in Switzerland....in case you are unaware, guns have always been a part of Swiss culture (just like in the US)...and until recently it was Swiss Law that every able-bodied man over the age of 18 were required to keep and maintain a Government issued Firearm in their home, and Im not talking about a popgun...in most cases, this was akin to an M-16 Assault Rifle. The children were taught the proper use and care of the firearm. Not coincidently, the Swiss also had one of the lowest violent crime rates in the world...and the gun violence rate was so low that the Swiss Government didnt even keep statistics on it until the 1990's! The only reason they started keeping statistics when they did was because they started seeing an uptick in violent crime in the 1990's.....why? NOT coincidently, this uptick followed a series of LIBERAL reforms that outlawed the death penalty and reduced other penalties because they were "too harsh and inhumane"..... NOW those same LIBERALS in Switzerland are calling for more gun control laws because violent gun crimes have risen consistently every since.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I completely agree.. this type of thing really needs to be approached and actionable solutions need to be put in place.

The issue is that the public is being steered in a direction that will NOT solve the problem. Restricting guns even further than in CA is not the answer, especially given the restrictions that state already has, and the fact that a gun was only used partially in this spree.

We really do need to look at solutions, and we really do need to get away from the idea that the guns are somehow the nice, neat, packaged problem solver (if we would only ban them).

This type of thing only skews peoples efforts, since people who (rightly) subscribe to the 2nd amendment ideals will point out flaws and then a debate begins on something which was never a viable solution in the first place.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: StopThaZionistWorldOrder

Keep the passion. Don't forget, I agree with you.

The only thing that will get past their emotional over reaction is logic, passionately expressed. Anger plays into their hands.

Just sayin'.

Have you ever wondered why people hold the ignorant beliefs they have? Maybe everyone has walked on egg shells around them because they are scared to come off as "angry." Screw that.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Really I interpret your second amendment that here should be a well armed militia comprised of citizens to keep the government in check who are accorded military weapons,not every citizen...so where is this militia?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Really I interpret your second amendment that here should be a well armed militia comprised of citizens to keep the government in check who are accorded military weapons,not every citizen...so where is this militia?

Every citizen fit to bear arms is the militia.

And quite frankly your interpretation is irrelevant, the Supreme Court's is all that matters in this regard.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

I am not aware of any 700 round per minute 30-30's or 45's

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join