It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not One More !

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Ah, so facts bother you.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

Disarming the law abiding will not work. We cannot even stop heroin from coming across our borders.

This is a very good point that I have repeatedly made as well, that the gun grabbers just cannot seem to find a way to comprehend. Drugs are illegal, yet they are everywhere. How in the world they can actually believe that making even more gun laws will solve human violence is hard to fathom.

It's as if they have blinders on like a horse pulling a buggy. No statistics, no reason, nor any logical evidence whatsoever will detour them from their beliefs that are mostly based on emotional, and very irrational feelings that are flared up by the mass media. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78
Want to know something? Care to guess what the number one place in the USA which has the highest rate of homicides from fire arms?

California is 13th. The number one spot in the country, which has the toughest and hardest, most restrictive laws on the books, and one is not allowed to carry at all: Washington DC. That is right, the nations capital has the highest rate of homicides via firearms in the country.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Violent crime will only get worse with the continuous open border situation,there will be no respite from violence in the forseeable future.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

I don't live in US, I'm not even an American,

Yeah...I need your opinion on this like I need a nail in the forehead. You don't understand the enumerated powers that limit our governments overreach into things like this...nor do you understand American culture, and the way things work over here.

You can use all the emotional sound bites all you want, but his sons death isn't worth the American people losing their freedoms and liberties because some maniac flipped a switch and decided to go vigilante. His sons death (and the 6 other souls) are the price we give to have our liberty to protect and defend ourselves and property.

I always find it amusing how people like you argue about how things need to be banned...yet lets consider the following. Murder is illegal. Yet that does not stop people from killing other people. Stealing is illegal, yet that does not stop people from stealing. I could go on and on with this. We already have laws on the book that deal with things like murder. Why on earth do you people think that by banning an inanimate object your going to prevent future murder??? Are criminals just going to suddenly start following the laws? "Its illegal, guess I better not do that" Oh wait... If it isn't guns, it'll be something else. Maybe it will be knives? Large rocks? Vehicles? What??? When do we stop the madness in thinking "if we can only bubble wrap all society!!!". You people are delusional.

"But, but, but by banning guns, they'll be in less circulation" YES!!! Exactly! And you know who will have them? THE CRIMINALS! They have no intention of following some neatly worded law! Thats a burden for the law abiding citizens to follow! Meanwhile, criminals run rampant, and now law abiding citizens feel less safer just so you can feel better sitting astride your high horse on your moral high ground...
edit on 27-5-2014 by rock427 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rock427

You know how you can put a frog in a pan and it will not jump out as it starts to boil? And how it will then allow itself to be boiled alive?

Trying to convince these left-wing, gun grabbing idiots about the truth in regards to The 2nd Amendment is much the same. No matter how much you wish that the frog will listen to commonsense, or reason, he will always allow himself to be boiled alive.

~$heopleNation

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

You know how you can put a frog in a pan and it will not jump out as it starts to boil? And how it will then allow itself to be boiled alive?

Trying to convince these left-wing, gun grabbing idiots about the truth in regards to The 2nd Amendment is much the same. No matter how much you wish that the frog will listen to commonsense, or reason, he will always allow himself to be boiled alive.

~$heopleNation

Y'know whats funny (and I agree btw)...where these liberals live, the gun crime is bad...Right? But what do all these "liberal utopias" have in common? STRICT GUN LAWS!!! Funny how conservative states and cities typically have low gun crime. Look at Montana. Its the safest state in the Union...its also one of the highest armed per capita speaking!

Its these liberals who are the savages! They're the ones going around killing one another, then blaming everyone else but their own defunct policies! You want my guns? Come take em.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Most people preach the fight for there rights, the right for having a gun if so. But they forget to fight for there freedom. They say the right to have a gun is a freedom right. True. But the essence behind it is False. And essence is freedom. Freedom that You don't have, because you need a Gun to proclaim it.

Fear is rotting your hearts. You are afraid to walk on the streets, because your own neighbor can walk with a gun freely, and shoot at you in a bad day.

I really do not understand your point about freedom and fear. Do you have a fire extinguisher under your kitchen sink because you fear fire or that you loss some freedom because you choose have one. Do you fear crashing every time you drive because you wear your seatbelt? Do you fear every waking moment that the electrical grid will go out or a comet will hit just because you keep 6 months supply of food/water in the house? Do you fear that your house will be broken into any moment just because you choose to have an alarm, or you loss some freedom because you set your alarm every night and when you leave?

Do how do I loose freedom or I'm in fear just because I own guns. Guns that are used for sport, hunting and home defense. They are tools to me nothing more and nothing less. If in my life time I never need to defend myself then great, but if that moment ever comes up I want to be ready, just like I want to be ready if I ever get a kitchen fire.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: rock427

Its these liberals who are the savages! They're the ones going around killing one another, then blaming everyone else but their own defunct policies! You want my guns? Come take em.

I want to expand on you point here. It seems that liberals always talk about how ignorant and savage conservatives can be with their guns, religion, right to life etc views, but lets look at Chicago and Detroit, two extremely liberal cities, like 99% liberal, two cities with massive corruption, violence, drug problems, unemployment etc and it make me wonder if liberals are just looking in the mirror when they slam conservatives. Also, to avoid the whole, "we can cherry pick crappy conservative cities too", I suggest you look at the last election demographics and you tell me where the vast majority of the trouble areas are....Look at what cities are in the blue liberal areas of this map of the last election.

So what gives liberals? Why are the most liberal cities also the ones that might as well be war zones and have the hardest gun laws. Who has really lost their freedoms, who are the ones who really live in fear? I guess if I used these liberal cities as foundation for my views I would also agree that Americans are a very savage ignorant bunch of people that can not be trusted with any form of responsibility, such as gun ownership.

edit on 28-5-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum
It's called a Cobray Mac 10 .45,as is the Hk UMP, a Thompson M1A is a bit slower but it is also .45 as to the 30/30 Ak ammo approximates that rounds performance if a bit hotter by configuration alone.

And OP ,Portugal has10.53 mil population US has 313.9 ,YOU live in a teeny, TINY country that is east to administer and control. I very much understand why you feel safe. That and we are YOUR global strength too. We are a culture of fighters that is being subdued from the inside.
I said this on another thread:

We stopped teaching the individual in public schools and went to a rote training model that we got from the Soviet Union,Feminism,the KGB "Hippy" ops took off and Monsanto began the "GREAT CHEMICAL EXPERIMENT",the CIA started Monarch and '___' , they had the funky green ecology flag and they tried to move to metric,that was the 60s- 70s. Coincidentally THAT is when things in the US changed,no more "Yes sir or Ma'am" if it feels good DO IT,and (this was a HUGE slam to the ladies) Twiggy led the fashion world and hollywood to twigs while real voluptuous females became fat or vulgar,though biology still appreciates them androgynous is the word of the day today in men and women. Parenting became a loss in the 80s and by the 90s the urban culture uplifted misogynist criminal poetry with a simplistic percussive Rhythm ment to be, as we head bangers were "in your face"and the popular degradation of women in general. What does anyone expect in a country with 300 million in it when a few hundred die by maniacs?
And media is EVERYWHERE to sensationalizeANY possible story that would support Obama. Apparently they agree with the Politically Correct attempt to replace traditional America with more of a "Euro caste"culture They can better control.
They think it is to counter the Cold War mentallity accept they just started a new one.
edit on 28-5-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: Elaborated for the purposes of clairity

edit on 28-5-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
No, you got it backwards. You need to focus on the evil in people. You tell me, and this is a trap so be forwarned. All these tragedies are from just one (debatable) person who loses his senses and goes out and commits one horendous act. But i ask you, is it a worse society where many people in the neighborhood get together and kill one of their own? The latter would be more of a systemic problem for a society, would it not? Even though a community and cultural mob kills just 1 person, is this group mind worse than the 1 psycho that kills a few?. As in, 1 guy kills 6 people or 30 people kill 1. Which is the worst societal crime? If you chose the latter you need to focus on outlawing rocks. And choose to demonize another culture than the one you are so sorely misrepresenting atm. a reply to: voyger2

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I made my point and I'm grateful that at least two persons had the courage to state freely there opinion against gun rights status quo. Exultemos.

I saw lot of mental illness around here, especially the ones that attacked me w/out having a reason to do it. Now I will give them one, I say to them, you are the mental ill and one of this days you will snap. You we will be the judges of yourselves.

Any one at some point in life can became mental ill with out others noticing. That's why there is suicides, that's why fathers kill sons, sons kill fathers or mothers, and brothers kill brothers and so on...

Mental illness has no face or special time to happen.. it just happens..

The gun's will be there, for the mental ill to grab it and use it.. You will be the mental ill next to your neighbor, friend or family..

Your so addicted and narrowed to your own truth, that you attack aggressively anyone who thinks differently. Red flag right there guys.

There's no medication to stop Paranoia and metal illness, until you go to the root of the problem. FEAR. Guns are an instrument/sign of Fear and Weakness.

As I said.
The water flows down stream, we can't stop her, but we can delay it.

Gun's should be exception not the rule. You will learn this by the hard away, I believe.
edit on v2014146America/ChicagoWed, 28 May 2014 06:37:54 -05002 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
You did not answer my question about a village and even the parents all participating in stoning a pregnant girl. I think without question this shows how afraid you are and clearly you have to be mentally ill to not care about this little girl. My goodness dude, she was stoned to death by all those people. Even her own father participated in it. WE HAVE TO BAN LARGE STONES NOW. It is the NRA's fault (national rock association.. HOW MANY MORE TILL WE DO SOMETHING? When is enough going to be enough? You need to take a stand now. Don't be a sissy girl. Don't be a coward! NO MORE PUBLIC STONINGS. These honor killings have to stop. Thank you. P.s., we need to gather up all the big rocks and throw them all ino the sea. Until the world only has pebbles these honor killings will continue and until then I must taunt you all by calling you (true I really do mean I am projecting onto you) petty names. Your mother was a hamster.... I fart in your general direction. You are all silly and efeminate type men, girly men even. Cowards and...and... fearers. Fear people, thats what you all are. Fear people and you know it. Dont say that you are not, because hou are....except for 2 of you. You are not fearers, or uh, fear people, that's right, you are all fear people, yeah thaaaaats the ticket, yeah, you are fear people.
So help me now, unless you are part of the fear people, to throw all the rocks (big rocks that you can throw and hurt pregnant girls and babies, BABIES. DID YOU HEAR ME? BABIES.)WHERE WAS I? oh, rocks. We need to throw all the rocks into the sea. Unless you are cowards and pregnant girl baby haters
a reply to: voyger2

edit on 28-5-2014 by manna2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I saw lot of mental illness around here...

Indeed, particularly from the people more concerned about how the victims died and not how to prevent mentally ill persons from getting the treatment they so desperately need.

It truly is shameful to watch that type of selfish behavior on the part of persons looking to forward a political agenda instead of trying to find a way to help their fellow man get much needed attention.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: manna2
Indeed.
Those evil rocks kill at a distance. Unlike a knife, a rock detaches the user from the victim. (notice I said user, the rocks are the killers).

I hate evil rocks and shudder in fear every time that I see one.
ETA: I especially fear evil black rocks, and don't get me started on those rocks that hurl as fast as you can throw them (automatic rocks). I know a guy that has a whole driveway full of rocks ( I have to start a petition to ban these arsenals).
ETA yet again:
Folks, firearms are just another way to hurl rocks (fast specialized rocks)... If you are scared of inanimate objects, I feel for you... but I don't feel for you that much.
edit on bu312014-05-28T07:45:26-05:0007America/ChicagoWed, 28 May 2014 07:45:26 -05007u14 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

As you say;

The metaphor is apt, but you are understanding it wrong.

It is the law abiding gun owners that is the water, and the progressives are only the rocks trying to delay it. You see, the water will always wear down the rock. It may delay it, but it never really stops it.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I made my point and I'm grateful that at least two persons had the courage to state freely there opinion against gun rights status quo. Exultemos.

I saw lot of mental illness around here, especially the ones that attacked me w/out having a reason to do it. Now I will give them one, I say to them, you are the mental ill and one of this days you will snap. You we will be the judges of yourselves.

Any one at some point in life can became mental ill with out others noticing. That's why there is suicides, that's why fathers kill sons, sons kill fathers or mothers, and brothers kill brothers and so on...

Mental illness has no face or special time to happen.. it just happens..

The gun's will be there, for the mental ill to grab it and use it.. You will be the mental ill next to your neighbor, friend or family..

Your so addicted and narrowed to your own truth, that you attack aggressively anyone who thinks differently. Red flag right there guys.

There's no medication to stop Paranoia and metal illness, until you go to the root of the problem. FEAR. Guns are an instrument/sign of Fear and Weakness.

As I said.

Gun's should be exception not the rule. You will learn this by the hard away, I believe.

Nobody starred this...y'know why? Because its a CRAP post!! Its filled with nothing but crap about how those who disagree with you are mentally ill...everyone who doesn't agree with voyager2 is mentally ill!!! Great way to extend debate on a thread you made. Disagree with you...get labeled...that'll give your argument credibility. NOT.

As an American, I only have one thing left to say to you. Stay out of our business. You've shown that you are ignorant to the American constitution, bill of rights (enumerated powers), and our countries culture. Stick to your own countries issues. I couldn't tell you a damn thing about Portugal except for the fact that y'all speak Portuguese. Other than that, I couldn't care a less about your countries internal affairs. I ask that you do the same with mine. Mind your own business!
edit on 28-5-2014 by rock427 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I've asked the same of that member, even reminded them of the PIIGS crisis. But getting their own house in order apparently doesn't matter to them.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The mental illness issue was directed to those who personally attacked me along this 12 pages. For the ones who got offend after, and continued attacking me, well they just fit very well on that statement.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

I am a woman and have never carried a gun, yet I made it to old age. The one time I was a victim it was not a gun that saved me.

It is your philosophy of Fear that is making us all feel like we are victims and should tolerate this because in your mind there are no solutions.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join