It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant alien slaughtered in New Mexico desert?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I had to have a grin and giggle at this... probably a hoax/CGI etc... but never mind... thought it would make some light hearted entertainment...

This extraordinary video purports to capture the moment a fighter jet destroys a giant 'alien monster' in the desert.

The incredible one minute, 41 second clip, uploaded to YouTube, shows a sleek military aircraft zooming through the sky near Durango, in New Mexico, in the United States.

The camera then pans to show two US soldiers in the foreground, watching a bizarre, throbbing jellyfish-like object in the middle distance.

The plane then flies over the weird entity and a bomb is dropped, causing flames to erupt within it.

A plume of smoke then rises into the air as the creature disappears from view.

More here : www.mirror.co.uk...

Video here :

Hollywood... eat your heart out... and over to the hoax bin we go...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 26/5/14 by Rodinus because: Title modified

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus
I laughed at this too, especially at the end when the cgi cuts over the soldiers helmet.
Cool giant fying jellyfish tho.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Interesting video. The 'creature' appeared to be somehow *"immaterial". Or it could be CGI. Oh why? Oh why? Oh why?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

It's Jellyzila, BP mutant creature of the Gulf of Mexico, heading to New York.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
But... seriously...

Piddling myself laughing here, like I think that the person who actually created that video is probably doing so at the moment...

If this "REALLY" happened... do you honestly think that this type of footage would be shared to the general public... especially on good old Craptube???

Sadly... some suckers might actually take that video serilously though...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

It honestly just looks like an A-10 bomber doing a test run with a parachute as a target... lol

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: andr3w68

It honestly just looks like an A-10 bomber doing a test run with a parachute as a target... lol

That is one Humongously BIG see through parachute then... with new improved tendrils?

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 26/5/14 by Rodinus because: Phrase changed

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I'm just saying that's what it looks like to me. Mesh would be see through at that distance, and would provide the same transparent effect. Tendrils could just be fabric.

NOTE:

I'm only stating what I saw on the first watch though. I'll give it another look, and if I come to another conclusion, I'll edit here.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

It was posted here a few days ago it is now in the hoax section.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: andr3w68

I'm just saying that's what it looks like to me. Mesh would be see through at that distance, and would provide the same transparent effect. Tendrils could just be fabric.

NOTE:

I'm only stating what I saw on the first watch though. I'll give it another look, and if I come to another conclusion, I'll edit here.

You are right in saying so too andr.

Could quite well be.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

It was posted here a few days ago it is now in the hoax section.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you Grimpachi.

Moderatiion staff... please feel free.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I don't think a jellyfish would fare well in the desert. There are, however, some monsters out there.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rodinus
I had to have a grin and giggle at this... probably a hoax/CGI etc... but never mind... thought it would make some light hearted entertainment...

This extraordinary video purports to capture the moment a fighter jet destroys a giant 'alien monster' in the desert.

The incredible one minute, 41 second clip, uploaded to YouTube, shows a sleek military aircraft zooming through the sky near Durango, in New Mexico, in the United States.

The camera then pans to show two US soldiers in the foreground, watching a bizarre, throbbing jellyfish-like object in the middle distance.

The plane then flies over the weird entity and a bomb is dropped, causing flames to erupt within it.

A plume of smoke then rises into the air as the creature disappears from view.

More here : www.mirror.co.uk...

Video here :

Hollywood... eat your heart out... and over to the hoax bin we go...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Lol loved how all that dust and sand started to look like a giant
camel at the end and how the soldier kneeling down never noticed it.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I don't think a jellyfish would fare well in the desert. There are, however, some monsters out there.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

I'd like to know wth did the jelly fish do to deserve being bombed by an A10. I means it's just sitting there minding its own business in its natural habitat.... The desert....and these army guys pick a fight with it. Damn shame.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The best part is how the soldiers do not appear at all interested in this giant alien that is being slaughtered. I think anyone in that situation would be glued to the scene. I mean they are acting like they witness giant aliens being slaughtered everyday. Business as usual, or a hoax? I prefer the latter. That alien worm would need a giant spacecraft. It looks like the monster from the Tremors movie. Someone call Kevin Bacon, he has more experience in these matters.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trapjaw

originally posted by: skunkape23
www.telegraph.co.uk...

I'd like to know wth did the jelly fish do to deserve being bombed by an A10. I means it's just sitting there minding its own business in its natural habitat.... The desert....and these army guys pick a fight with it. Damn shame.

Would you mind awfully if I sent you the cleaning bill for all the snot and coffee that I have just blurted out of my nostrils across the computer screen?

You definately brought a grin to my face first thing in the morning over here

Kindest respects

Rodinus

top topics

join