It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had Indisputable proof that intelligent, alien life was on Earth...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Just to clarify, I'm not stating that I do. However, from all the stories that many (famous and not) have told about the existence of intelligent aliens on Earth, there always seems to be the conspiracy behind the incidences that the government may attempt to do "something" to the whistle blower that would be detrimental to their reputation and/or health and safety.

Let's assume that this is true; Government officials will hurt you and your family, physically and/or by your reputation. Let's also assume that such claims are often made by individuals who have a legitimate history of mental illness, and so the general public's initial opinion is that you are 'crazy'.

In our scenario, however, you have been visited by Aliens, unintentionally. They accidentally left behind a technological device, made up of elements that have never before been discovered on Earth, and it is functional. For the sake of letting you know what it does, let's just say it's a holographic projector that simply shows numerous solar systems within our galaxy, kind of like a map.

Now, you show this to your friend and tell them not to tell anyone else. They are untrustworthy and tell ever person they see, and those people tell others as well. The word gets out and soon the government somehow hears about it. You are informed that the government is coming for you and don't know what they will do, yet.

My question is, how do you successfully show the world that Intelligent lifeforms are out there, they are visiting earth (or at least had that one time), and we are not alone? How do you do all of this while not getting caught by the government?

This is entirely hypothetical, but I'd like the topic to be as serious as possible. What would you really do in that situation?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
interesting, S&F
I guess I would try to get myself out in the media & all over the internet. That way if something happens to me, it would look suspicious & people would investigate. At least, I think that is what people currently do when they piss of the government like Edward Snowden.

edit on 26-5-2014 by knoledgeispower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Say nothing to anyone .. humans are still too primitive and barbaric to handle contact with an advanced civilization ..

As to whatever device they left keep it in a secure place to return it to them and tell no one about it..

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

No one cares unless you threaten their income.

The internet is harmless to TPTB,it is massive,in the old days two or three well placed TV interviews could change the opinions of the majority of the masses.Today you can start a Blog and post until you die and it will likely have no measurable negative impact on TPTB,the internet has been a benefit to TPTB not a hinderance.

If you have proof of ET simply start a website,Blog about it,write a book if you can find a Publisher from within TPTB to market it ,put it up for sale and wait for your payoff,sooner than later someone with money will come and buy it and suppress it.

If you are a Humanitarian Crusader for truth then good luck because the media is controlled and really so is the internet,if someone with cashola wants you shut down online you are shut down,the same as if you have a business anywhere else and are being a bee in their bonnet.

HOWEVER,shake the money tree and you may have an accident.

Think about it this way,if you HAVE in fact figured out some of the truth,then you have accomplished a near miracle,and TPTB are well aware of this,and they also know that it took you a long time and a great deal of effort to come to these truths,THEY DONT CARE ABOUT YOU,or the fact that you now know more truths than your neighbor, THEY CARE that the PROCESS is long hard difficult and TIME CONSUMING so most people dont have the time or impetus to investigate.

TPTB know full well that ALL of the data they have is online in the public domain because most was in the Public Domain centuries ago.They just dont want things going mainstream on them in an organised manner,and it is not hard to see when someone is trying to do this because they own MSM and Publishers ect.

This might sound cold but really it is no big deal if you have proof of ET,it isnt exactly big news anymore,the peripheral and circumstantial evidences have eliminated the need for traditional "proof".

Asking for proof is now a favorite disinformation redirect.

It is entirely possible that the benefits of suppression are no longer there and TPTB are actually waiting for people to induce more disclosure?

TPTB may have been fighting as hard as the masses have been to gain intimate knowledge themselves and in the past they may have stolen from the data from masses and then suppressed it to give themselves a headstart,but it is also possible that they now realise that this data has been hidden within our Written word,Art,Music and Stories forever and that suppression to a functional degree was NEVER REALISTIC.

My guess is that a well schooled UFOogist who is motivated will have AS MUCH TRUE DATA as ANY Military dept, and remember the Military and Government are seperate entitys in todays world,the Military Industrial Complex has overtly ignored the Government since the JFK Coup de tat.

No one really cares about Disclosure or blame or investigations,everyone just wants to see new stuff helping Humanity,an unexpected side-effect of the suppression effort has been that people realise blame is impossible and now simply want to see positive actions.

If you discover a medical cure for diseases like Hulda Clark did you may end up dead,but it will be Big Pharma doing the killing not your Government,or the Industrial Military working in concert with Big Pharma,but not your Government,it is time to seperate Government from the Industrial Military Complex and Big Pharma and the Prison Business and the other powers that be.These people ARE NOT YOUR GOVERNMENT,these people have no rules.

Do not shake anyones piggybanks, they already know the data is in the Public Domain about ETs and UFOs,they DONT CARE, they are in the business of making money and lots of it,so dont get in their way,it is simple,you may have proof and data but if you dare try to make dollars which translates to exposure then you are in a new ball-game.

edit on 26-5-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

You couldnt. We live in a far too cynical and hypocrite society these days to believe in anything that doesnt come from "official channels" although we claim "everything official lies to us". Governments lie, but we need the official statement from the president or his cohort, the mass media lies but our first question is "can you list a reputable source".

Every story, video, photo is either cgi, photoshop, lie, hallucination, ravings of a madman or simply words of someone trying make a quick buck from "gullible" people.

So... trying to get the "word out" is pretty much impossible... curiously enough, it has to be TPTB to release it so we can believe it - quite the paradox, for us, because TPTB know this all too well.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

To be fair to the Men In Black...
If there is truth in silencing those who could prove it...

Given the MIB's advancement and knowledge...
It's probably a good damn reason people are silenced!!!

I try to look at this theory from both sides of the coin...
& narcissism or controlled info doesn't cut it...
I'd say we are in a dangerous part of the Universe & need to shut up!!!
Conjecture, hypothesis and wonder are all welcomed, none of us have ever been silenced...
But absolutes might put us all in danger!!!
The greater good may be the reason for non-disclosure!!!

Here is a hypothetical!!!

MH370 was blasted out of the sky... Turned to dust... False data was transferred by beings with such advancement to us we'd never know it didn't fly for 7 hours without being seen officially...
This could hypothetically happen to every flight or sea-faring vessel on Earth in a single day...
Then death from above hits major cities all because one person decided to disclose what can't be shared...

So would you still want disclosure...?

I wouldn't!!!

Peace everybody!!!

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I would call Stanton Freidman and get many of his colleagues in on it before I went public. You would never want to go running to a news media -pssst - they work for the government

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

interesting, S&F

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Youre joking rt? How much MORE evidence going back 1,000's and 1,000s of years do you want? There will never be an acceptable world...they are too busy watching the skies and holding "WELCOME TO EARTH ALIENS!"...to look around them at the significance of all available historical evidence.

Disclosure will never, acceptably happen. Some will never, ever buy it...

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Say nothing to anyone .. humans are still too primitive and barbaric to handle contact with an advanced civilization ..

As to whatever device they left keep it in a secure place to return it to them and tell no one about it..

I agree we are primitive & barbaric but I do wonder, if aliens were to make us fully conscious & aware (like opening up our third eye), would we still be primitive & barbaric?

I think if aliens were to come they would say something like "Your governments have lied to you & controlled you. We can help you change but you have to tell us what you want. You have to have the plan."

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I would give it to my government in hopes that they could reverse engineer it and produce better technology for our defence and prosperity.

MAYBE...

Share it with several countries so they could check and balance each other should someone in power in either get the bright idea of using it towards personal gains not in line with our species survival.

Thats if it was military in nature like a weapon or shield or something. If it was propulsion or medical in nature (especially if it was medical in nature) I would share it with everyone under the sun. I wouldnt say where I got it from except to those that needed to know for its development. Not at first anyways just so it COULD be developed without interference.

If its a hologram like you said, I wouldnt see the harm in showing it. I dont buy the "we would kill each other" over the thought of alien life. Thats BS.

We would if we thought they were giving one side military tech...um, never mind.

edit on 5 26 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Intelligence is only a relative word/term, I suppose a Monkey from Mars could be considered intelligent, from what we know about Monkeys.
To go with the flow, the trouble about nowadays, is what the indisputable proof should be, a fancy gadget might just not cut the mustard, "It's secret Earth technology", "Pics or it didn't happen" is one way of looking at it.
On the other hand if the disturbed guy had found a 'funny' looking bag of 'jelly beans' after the aliens left, and popped one in his mouth on telly and promptly disappeared along with all of New York, Earth scientists would probably understand right away that matter and antimatter had just met each other. And as far as I know, there is not enough saved antimatter around to produce a fart. But then, who knows?

top topics

join