It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please share the craziest recipe you have that sounds 'gross' but tastes awesome good!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Depends on your standard of "food" lol

Exactly what minusinfinity said.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Cayenne pepper in chocolate milk is awesome.

Best pizza ever, forget the ham! : Bacon, Onions, Jalapenos and Pineapple

Oh almost forgot, Curry chicken omelet!
edit on 25-5-2014 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Peanut butter sandwich with pickled jalapeno's is to die for!

So are Rocky Mountain sandwiches; a mixture of hamburger, sausage and sauerkraut ,place in thin bread dough and fry.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
erase plz
edit on 25-5-2014 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: minusinfinity

Right I am going to have to name a brand name so if the admin wish's or it is against policy please remove.
This is unhealthy but tastes great,
Koka noodles, one packet of Stir fry flavour and one packet of curry flavour www.britsuperstore.com...
put them in a frying pan with just enough water to absorb and add the flavouring and the enclosed chili oil, bring to the boil and add the noodles (break each slab into four peices, turn to both sides soften about the same and absorb the flavour.
When nearly completely dry move the noodles over and crack an egg into the pan, scramble it and before it is completely cooked but when it is very nearly so mix the nood's back over and into it mix thoroughly.
Serve with iceberg lettuce washed and with lemon juice over it and some buttered milk loaf slices, put the lettuce on the bread and add the noodles into the lettuce for each noodle and lettuce sandwich.
www.warburtons.co.uk... you probably have better milk bread in america and the noodles I name are strong flavour so a good chinese instant noodle should be fine.

edit on 25-5-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
3 cans smoked oysters
1 can drained tuna
5 stripps crispy bacon
1 egg

mix all into a paste, form patties & fry & eat like burgers.

tastes great, just make sure the bacon ends you use have not been in the fridge for a month as the seafood burgers I made the first time gave me double vision and the spins. (good thing my wife thought it was disgusting the first time and didn't eat any)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This doesn't sound so gross after reading some of the recipes here but I have been told by other's it is ~ so here goes.

Grilled Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich

Butter both slices of bread, place P&J inside and cook on the skillet like you would a grilled cheese sandwich.

Eat with a fork.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: minusinfinity

Well its more of a memory. When I was young I spent most of my childhood at grandma and grandpa's house. Grandma would soak pork brains in some cold salt water, rinse then bread them. She would then toss them into a frying pan. Once done she would serve them to grandpa who would dredge them through some hot mustard and devour them. I was never brave enough to try but grandpa seemed to love them! Gross!

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Im vegetarian now.
However, I discovered this sandwich as a child during one of my many trips to Alabama.
Hence its nickname
"The Alabama Recipe" lol

White bread with mayo on one side and jelly on the other. Stack a slice of bologna and cheese on the mayo and seal it off with the jelly for the top bread.

Greatest sandwich on earth.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
On Sunday mornings my Dad would pretty much clean out the fridge and make his "Special". It was never the same, but it always tasted good. I think the secret were his hash brown potatoes that he always added and of course eggs. Oh...and cheese and pretty much everything else in the fridge.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Marmite!

and cheese!!!!!!
Nomnomnom

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Pork Sausage and Marmalade Sandwich :-) Yum Yum!

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
my recipe isn't all that weird, but its not traditional i guess..

Make yourself a big pot of chilli however you normally would but when it comes time to load a bowl, toss some chilli cheese fritos in there to give it a crunch! i add some shredded cheddar cheese too and its AMAZING. hell, sometimes i put it into a tortilla and have an awesome chilli /cheese/frito burrito! you'll thank me for it :p

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Fries and jam lovely

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I call it " SLOP". Diced potatoes, chopped onions, and hot dogs (weiners). Fry potatoes like hash browns, put in onions and cook till translucent, then put in hot dogs sliced to less than half inch. Saute till everything is browned, serve immediately. Maybe add some ketchup/catsup. Never any leftovers, especially with the grandkids. !!!It's my old time favorite. Enjoy!!!!!

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
warm custard and tomatoes quartered or diced mmm.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
It sounds weird but Cheez Whiz sandwiches with sliced green olives on it is really good. Open faced and cut up make good appetizers as well.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Ingredients
Beer, Budweiser only, about 12 ounces.
A whole bottle of green pimento olives, mid to large size bottle, use the whole bottle juice and all.
Paprika
Chicken thighs (bone in)
one mid size can (8 ounce or so) tomato paste
Crock pot
bit of salt and pepper

Combine everything and then paprika the crap out of it, cook on high for about five hours or low for seven. Stir once an hour and add salt and pepper and more paprika to your liking, could add garlic too if you want. Be careful of bones.

I do not think this is an unheard of recipe, but it was to me until my mother in law gave us the recipe, I guess it is something she made while he was growing up. Personally I thought it sounded sick but man oh man was I wrong, so yummy.

edit on 25-5-2014 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: truthseeker10

Really!!!!!!!!
I'm going to give that a go!!!!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Ashishin_no1

Oh, I love marmalade.

I make a pork roast with marmalade sauce. They go really well together.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join