It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Jesse V disappear?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I have not seen any posts or mention from the new collaborators of late...

Did they go the way of the Edsel?

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Last I heard they were "reeducating" Jesse.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: totallackey

If he vanished, that would be a bummer but I wouldn't be surprised. There was definitely some rude comments from a few members here.

It's totally predictable though. You have certain people so invested in their own pet theories that when somebody like Jesse V comes along and throws a doubt on it or a different take, suddenly he's a "shill" and "only in it for the money". I think my favorite comments in response to the "for the money" accusations was (paraphrasing here) pretty much "Well, yeah. Duh. I'm on TV, it's my job." Personally I like that kind of honesty working on behalf of my interests.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo
I would have to agree with you, as long as no Jesse Ventura miracle male vitality supplement comes on the market.....
Eh Alex Jones?

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: totallackey

Somewhere in one of the threads, we mentioned Jesse is on a production hiatus while he and Ora.tv go through a brief venue/studio change. Rest assured that he'll be posting soon, and making videos soon after that.

There's lots of exciting behind the scenes planning that I can't share right now... But it will be worth the wait.
edit on 25-5-2014 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Oh go on...share..a bit.

What's he up to?

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

He could tell you but then he would have to kill you.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

Somewhere in one of the threads, we mentioned Jesse is on a production hiatus while he and Ora.tv go through a brief venue/studio change. Rest assured that he'll be posting soon, and making videos soon after that.

There's lots of exciting behind the scenes planning that I can't share right now... But it will be worth the wait.

Thank you for the update. I appreciate it.

I must have missed the post mentioning this.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Didn't I read something about him hiding out in Mexico?

I'd love to compare notes with the man if he ever returns.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

He has uncovered less than we already know about. If anything he is lurking trying to keep up. So no reason for any gov entity to disappear him.
Firepiston

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Just saw this thread... As S.O. mentioned above, there is much coming and like everything else we do it takes time to get it all put together.

Stay tuned...

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I don't mind. No offence, but I love ATS just like it is now, with everyone equal and no extremely-leftist celebrities trying to gain back attention and popularity.

I saw Ventura's threads, and frankly I didn't like them - the typical threads from Jesse is a very short OPs with poor material, with, as "evidence", a YouTube video (from him and featuring him, of course), and with the result of fuelling an endless heated division ("pro vs against American gov" - a mean to turn our attention away from the true, global hand behind the stage) with no collaborative results, or to show how a bogeyman the USA is while ignoring the rest of the World. Many of us believe that the problem is globalist in nature (and not limited to the USA alone). But thanks to some, many ATSers are now convinced that the US is the big dragon to slay, but that the rest of the World is perfect and that Russia and China (the two next superpowers) for instance are corruption-free and would never benefit from a crippled USA undergoing a civil war.

I love ATS like it was when Simon Grey created it: a neutral ground, with no hollywood stars (and ex-politician) stealing the show and/or steering public opinion using his fame.

Well, this is my personal opinion anyway.

edit on 26-5-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Awesome reply! I thought I was the only one who felt this way. I wish I could give you a star for your post.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

If he vanished, that would be a bummer but I wouldn't be surprised. There was definitely some rude comments from a few members here.

It's totally predictable though. You have certain people so invested in their own pet theories that when somebody like Jesse V comes along and throws a doubt on it or a different take, suddenly he's a "shill" and "only in it for the money". I think my favorite comments in response to the "for the money" accusations was (paraphrasing here) pretty much "Well, yeah. Duh. I'm on TV, it's my job." Personally I like that kind of honesty working on behalf of my interests.

William Shatner..............Why interview him unless........Money. It is what it is. That being said I am still on the fence and will wait to see what the future holds. Hopefully he will not be a sellout.

new topics

top topics

join