It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran’s Supreme Leader: Jihad Will Continue Until America is No More

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I think you are spot on with your analysis of the Iranian situation. I would like to see the source who generated this article on his speech if it was MEMRI from Israel or from where it originated. HJowever I do suspect that most of us are fully aware of the media moguls and their agendas which don't relate to news anymore just propaganda.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: amkia
Why are you so obsessed with what Iranian leadership saying? Is it scares you..? Are you afraid of him or afraid of your insanities which will taking over and finally force you a reason to pre-emptive attacks murdering millions to satisfy your “assumptions” like the way you guys did in Iraq and Afghanistan..??

Leave Iranian alone, they don’t need nanny.

Then don't threaten the US with destruction. If Iran wants to be left alone then the Iranian people need to control their government.

nice attempt to shift focus though... Its nice to see that the ayatollah is not the only one blowing smoke.

You have made some good points in your presentation. Nevertheless, let's not forget that the Ayatollahs were all paupers begging for charity in the streets of Iran, until the CIA deposed a democratically elected president by the name of Mohammad Mossadeq (ref. Operation Ajax). The CIA wanted to control Iran's developing petroleum reserves and to install electronic listening posts along the Iranian, Russian border.

The operation used a small group of trained insurgents, who wore communist insignia attacking government installations as a false flag left wing coupe. The CIA used Iranian media to falsely implicate the President of supporting the uprising. He was jailed and the US client known as the Shah was unceremoniously installed.

The Shaw tortured those who opposed his autocratic rule, backed by US policy and military support. This gave rise to resentment toward western governments, the revolution and eventual coup d'état that ended with the current Islamic government you are complaining about.

I attended a college near Corpus Cristy with dozens of Iranian students studying political science and engineering in the mid 70s during the height of the revolution. This offered a unique glimpse into the course of history taken by an educated working class. Most people may not know that the revolution was supported by all groups, whether left, right or religious. Ultimately, the conservative religious factions gained momentum in terms of leadership in the revolution to win out over political opposition groups.

Your parents worked hard and paid taxes used to plunder the only democratically run nation in the Middle East. A nation that would have been a great US ally through the end of the cold war and into the war on terrorism now.

If your family members were tortured or dissapeared by the puppet dictator of a foreign government, wouldn't you want that country to be destroyed?

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Lmao…

Tell me who issued war on Iran..? Illegal embargos, sanctions for decades, frozen assets etc. are they NOT acts of war against Iran and the Iranian people..?

You reap what you sow, what are you complaining for..?

actually Iran did,,remember or maybe u r to young,
here,

Has Iran changed since then?? no.
Has America changed since then ?? yes.

Now in America its,,"what difference does it make",, the new America,, how about Iran? whats new??
same ole # different day.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
Wow what a surprise ...Iran's leadership hinging its reason for existence on defeating the US.

Without the US they would have collapsed long ago from internal pressures.

Funny, if we just leave them alone, they will lose power....LOL

Come and get us you goofy chucks.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
“Today’s world is full of thieves and plunderers of human honor, dignity and morality who are equipped with knowledge, wealth and power, and under the pretence of humanity easily commit crimes and betray human ideals and start wars in different parts of the world".

Dont disagree here at all.

So when a nation is jealous of those areas because they don't have them themselves, its ok to threaten a nation with obliteration?

Please explain how wealth and power are compatible with the tenants of Islam and how it allows them to remove nations off the globe?

When was the last time IRAN invaded another nation....When was the last time IRAN caused a war resulting in the deaths of over a million people. When was the last time IRAN Bullied the world?

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I sure do not see how any negotiations, talks, agreements between Iran & the USA can ever be 'sound' or 'trustworthy'...
because the body of the Supreme Leaders rant is that the USA is forever an Enemy of the Iranian Political, Religious and Military/Societal makeup...and can Never be Reformed or acceptable to the Sharia Laws

Iran is a declared Enemy until either America or Iran ceases to exist...

(so much for the Administrations banning the label 'Radical Islamists'....)

installing the Shah puppet, then funding the Allaytolya living in exile in France were two mistakes of leadership change which blew up in the face of the USAs elite geopolitical managers
edit on th31140105698425292014 by St Udio because: what ever

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: amkia

Iran is still living in the dark ages!

Yes! they do need a nanny!

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I guess I kind of understand where he's coming from, but I don't really think he gets the whole picture.

I don't really think that NATO is trying to take over Iran, per se. I think that it's really more about keeping the right-wingers that are currently taking over Israel from bombing Iran to ash and potentially igniting a very nasty regional war.

More than that, I think that the U.S. is leading the way because our government knows that Israel is chomping at the bit to strike Iran, and I think they know just as much as the rest of us that such a thing could cause a huge turmoil on the homefront. You'd have one side saying that Israel committed a genocide and demanding strong action against them, and you'd have another saying that Iran is evil and Israel had a right to defend itself, and that whole shebang could cause some maaaajor turmoil at home.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

When was the last time IRAN invaded another nation....When was the last time IRAN caused a war resulting in the deaths of over a million people. When was the last time IRAN Bullied the world?

Iran doesn't invade any other nation because it can't, not because it doesn't want to. What are they going to do, fly cardboard planes over someone's country and drop rocks on them? Don't make me laugh, the only nation Iran is CAPABLE of going to war with is itself.

Hell, I wish Iran would try to invade anywhere, then at least we would have a legitimate reason to Eviscerate the entire nation into radioactive dust.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Here is the way I feel about threats of this nature. It is similar to the attitude adopted in the Old West here in America. If someone threatens you, and has the means to carry out that threat, then a pre-emptive strike is justified. So I guess the question is whether they possess the means to carry out their threat. That is a relatively clear and concise guideline for action in my opinion, but when you take something that is murky, like justification for the war on terrorism, where questions are not completely or honestly answered, then it becomes more difficult to know what is or is not justified, at least in my mind.

I suppose that the force used should be equivalent to the threat level and the size of the opposing forces, but there is one thing I believe about war that many others do not. If war is to be had, let it be extremely brutal and quick. It sounds callous, but such action is much more likely to end the war quickly and save lives in the long run. The US adopted a similar approach with certain programs during conflict, such as the Phoenix Program during the Vietnam War, although it was not precisely the same mindset since they were looking for intelligence more than anything, but they also instilled fear into the local population...which in my opinion is justifiable under certain conditions, and can be effective...but sometimes it can backfire. Look at the hatred of America.

But I think it also depends on who the aggressor is. If someone attacks you, is brutality more justified? Of course there are so many considerations to be made. And sometimes the rules of war themselves, if obeyed, could hurt the overall war cause. One example of this would be taking prisoners. Throughout history prisoners of war have been executed simply because caring for them and guarding them requires supplies from one's own force. If you have 5,000 prisoners you are going to need a sizeable force to guard them all. And as appalling as some of these tactics might sound, even countries like the US have engaged in such unsavory practices at some point, even before the modern age of the "terrorist."

War and politics, unfortunately, are always entwined in some manner, especially in the US where the Commander in Chief of the US Armed Forces is the president, although I think the title itself is not really a title, just a part of the president's job description. Not sure. People say something about America, which is that not all Americans support what their government is doing, but essentially it is the fault of the American people for letting it occur.

If that is true, then all of the civilians within Iran are responsible for their government's actions. I can only assume that they support what their government says and does, because they have not attempted to overthrow or fix their government. Granted that the political systems vary from country to country, but even in countries where democracy is not present, the people, if they really disagree and think their government is not right, have recourse to remedy the situation. Look at the Arab Spring.

I am not saying we should just outright attack Iran at the moment, but I do feel that conflict or escalation of some form is inevitable as long as that country hates all Americans. Iranians may fall under the category I mentioned earlier, thinking that not all Americans agree with what the government is doing, but then again they might hate all Americans...literally. I don't know, as I've never been to Iran, and will never willingly go to Iran. I do not think any country should be governed under the auspices of any religion either. That is part of the problem, considering that even if there are good people in that country or other Muslim countries, they have a religious obligation to despise those who do not share their religion, and then some. So in my opinion a religious state, or a state where certain laws are based on religion, could potentially breed more conflict and violence than if the state was not religiously operated. And no freedom of religion is also ignorant and intolerant.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
I sure do not see how any negotiations, talks, agreements between the Peoples Republic of Iran & the USA can ever be 'sound' or 'trustworthy'... because the body of the Supreme Leaders rant is that the USA is forever an Enemy of the Iranian Political, Religious and Military/Societal makeup...and can Never be Reformed or acceptable to the Sharia Laws

Iran is a declared Enemy until either America or the Islamic Republic of Iran ceases to exist...

(so much for the Administrations banning the label 'Radical Islamists'....)

installing the Shah puppet, then funding the Allaytolya living in exile in France were two mistakes of leadership change which blew up in the face of the USAs elite geopolitical managers

How could anyone ever trust some barbaric, caveman minded, rock throwers?

Sharia Laws are retarded. Period. People shouldn't be getting stoned anymore, or getting their hands chopped off, or acid poured on their face.

What gets me the most, is that "people" over there think this is ok, and normal. These are the same ass-backwards people that want nuclear power?

No, no, and more no. Maybe if the event ever arises that these so-called people mature up and realize what they're doing is just stupid, maybe then we can get along. Until then Iran is exactly where it needs to be, a closely monitored cage.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: TDawg61

Why are you so obsessed with what Iranian leadership saying? Is it scares you..? Are you afraid of him or afraid of your insanities which will take over and finally force you to pre-emptive attacks murdering millions to satisfy your “assumptions” like the way you guys did in Iraq and Afghanistan..??

Leave Iran and the Iranians alone, they don’t need nanny they don’t need advices… etc.

Why doesn't Iran stop flooding the entire Mideast with weapons,training bombers to blow up civilians and generally trying to single handedly start WWIII?

That's right because America and Israel doesn't like the competition. So a nation that hasn't attacked anyone is trying to start WW3 on their own. Talk about guzzling the kool aid.

Any chance you can engage the topic instead of trying to make a false argument over what Israel and the US do?

Or is a comparison required anytime Iran takes an action that you disdain America / Israel for?

False argument? You really have no idea what America and Israel does do you? Iran hasn't taken any action all they do is talk.

Jihad Will Continue Until America is No More

You know, that guy who "snaps" probably never had a fight in his life before he shoots 13 people, there is one of those in the news right now, the statement is basic and it's real, "we will never cooperate, never bend we have an idea of how the world should be and you don't belong in it"

Plenty of actual threat there as I see it.

Maybe you and the op should go back and reread the article and this time try to understand it. At no time does he say Iran should go to war against the United States but rather fight against the evil that is running the United States. Remember this article has been translated by a ex CIA agent that works for homeland security.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

actually Iran did,,remember or maybe u r to young, here,

Maybe you are too young to remember that in 53 we staged an overthrow of the government and installed a brutal dictator? Something we are still doing to other countries today. So what's new in America same ole # different day.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
quote "that in 53 we staged" sorry wasn't around till 55,,
lets focus and keep it more upto date,,
lots of reasons in this day and age to be disheartened by Iran progress into a kinder gently world.
unless u think the sins of past generations are carried onto the young and innocent, and yet unborn?

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
You're a propagandist and an agitator...

How is someone a 'propagandist and an agitator' if he is reporting what a propagandist and an agitator is spewing .. in this case the Ayatollah?? How about giving 'propagandist and agitator' credit where credit is due .... that would be with the person saying that Jihad will continue until America is destroyed.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

quote "that in 53 we staged" sorry wasn't around till 55,,
lets focus and keep it more upto date,,
lots of reasons in this day and age to be disheartened by Iran progress into a kinder gently world.
unless u think the sins of past generations are carried onto the young and innocent, and yet unborn?

I must have missed the part where they stopped stoning people, or vindicating everyone for their beliefs (because they don't believe what they're told to believe)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vortiki

Iran doesn't invade any other nation because it can't, not because it doesn't want to. What are they going to do, fly cardboard planes over someone's country and drop rocks on them? Don't make me laugh, the only nation Iran is CAPABLE of going to war with is itself.

Hell, I wish Iran would try to invade anywhere, then at least we would have a legitimate reason to Eviscerate the entire nation into radioactive dust.

There are only two nations in the ME that stands a chance against Iran. I'll give you a tip one of them isn't Israel because if they could do it then they wouldn't have begged America to do it like they have been doing for the last thirty years. The two that can stand against Iran is Pakistan and Turkey.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Awww yes, the Muslim's letting there inbreeding shine through once again.

I wonder if it possible to live in a world without someone threatening to exterminate you for not being like them.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vortiki

There are only two nations in the ME that stands a chance against Iran. I'll give you a tip one of them isn't Israel because if they could do it then they wouldn't have begged America to do it like they have been doing for the last thirty years. The two that can stand against Iran is Pakistan and Turkey.

Funny....

beautiful

Dont you know any better?

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

We've been trying that with Christianity for over a century and it's a very, very slow go. Are you sure it's going to work?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join