It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[WATCH] Chilling Video of Mass Murderer’s Last Words

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I did a search and came up empty.
This video is very DISTURBING!

On Friday night California was the scene of a gruesome mass murder that ended up with seven people dead including the gunman. The suspected gunman is a man by the name of Elliot Rodger and the video above is the last one from his YouTube blog, what he says is enough to send chills down your spine.

madworldnews.com...

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

This video is very DISTURBING!

Watched this yesterday and I will have to agree with you that this was a disturbing look into the mind of a troubled person.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Well, this guy's a piece of work. He's got a nice car, palm trees, cool sunglasses, and just wanted to get layed but for some reason never got the concept of prostitution. He just wanted to give someone affection, never could for some psychological reason, and gave it all up for a stupid revenge fantasy. Next.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
They looked down on him because he was straight up strange, and I'm not talking tinfoil hat strange, I'm talking characteristics of a serial killer strange. I'v seen his old YouTube videos, I watched the original video of the one you shared which was on Ellitos own channel which has now been removed by YouTube. Link

If i would have seen his videos prior to knowing he was a killer, I'd had easily guessed he was that kind of person
edit on 25-5-2014 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I think what is most disturbing is that there was no one that saw this coming.

This guy did not become this over night, his obsession with girls and sex had to be "in your face" obvious to anyone around him unless he has been a complete loner the past eight years.

I looked up this guy and his family did see this coming and tried to get help...another big fail of the system that will no doubt be blamed on gun's.
edit on 25-5-2014 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Wow how sad. The entire time I was watching I just kept thinking (and I am not joking or trying to make light of what has happened) if only he had gotten laid after this video it all could have been different.

Some may bash me for saying what I am about to say but it is my belief and I stand by it.

I have always believed that if every man were given pleasure upon waking in the morning that many if not all wars could be stopped. In every relationship I have been in I have made this one of my goals to make sure my man is pleased in the morning. Sometimes it is not possible due to time constraints and you can see that it effects their day. It is amazing how two bodies coming together in passion can reduce stress and clear the mind. It is such a simple act and yet some women use it as a tool to punish their mate, when in fact it will only make things worse by causing more stress.

This is just my opinion, as a woman.
Please don't bash me to harshly.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: freedomataprice

You heard her ladies, freedomataprice wants you to take one for (from?) the team!

I was thinking along the same lines earlier, if only someone would've just #$%^&* him!!!

Still though, anyone that can do what he did, has underlying issues.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
He was just a rich, spoilt little idiot who was very satanistic in nature. He wanted to kill women because he couldn't get one to have sex with him. Scary thing is, this world is full of little idiots like him and guns will be to blame as they're already screaming "GUN CONTROL"!!!! He drove a BMW so we must ban BMW's too!@!!!!!

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

The thing that is most peculiar, is that the guy centers his revenge on not having sex. He might be brainwashed by TV, but sex really isn't that great unless it's with someone you love or with a girl who is off the charts hot. I could never imagine trying to kill based on a woman. Yet, the things that men will do for a woman will astound even the average person.

Why this dude chose to end it all, simply because he felt shunned, shouldn't give any reason for others to try and do the same. He probably set his standards too high and would've been just as disturbed of an individual had he seen what is really the deal. Despite superficial masks and layers that people put up, we are all essentially the same.

I can see killing for revenge and for country and for the sake of not dying first. This guy has no right to any of that. WHY?

Apparently, apathy has reached the suburbs, and more of this dis-affectation can be expected. Can we call it bored, rich kids? I think it's always been there, still, why take out other people when it's not really worth it? There are better ways to vent your anger.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Yes, the video is being shown on MSM. Obviously he was a very disturbed young man, and he was receiving therapy, sadly it was not enough.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
There have been studies done on young men who are unsucessful with women like this guy and it has been shown to cause mental illness, the longer it goes on the more mental damage it does.

More than anything I just feel sorry for him, I had similar problems (with women) when I was younger. While I would never have done what he did, that look in his eyes, that tone in his voice, his choice of words, it reminds me of myself when I was younger. I wish he had got the help he needed before it came to this.
edit on 2552014 by monkofmimir because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Already Posted Here

Please contribute to the ongoing discussion

Closing

Thank you

Semper

new topics

top topics

join