It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff: Calif. Gunman Killed 6, Total Injured Is 13!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

The son of a Hollywood director stabbed three men to death in his apartment, gunned down two women outside a sorority and killed a sixth person in a rampage that was foreshadowed by a chilling Internet video in which he vowed to his victims that he would "take great pleasure in slaughtering all of you."

Things just aren't improving, Folks!
Every time I turn around it seems like there is a shooting of some type in the news! Now this!

Authorities said 22-year old, Elliot Rodger, son of a director who worked on the "The Hunger Games" went on a rampage after looking into a video camera, warning that he would slaughter those with a good life, especially women.
The attacks were carried out at the beach community of Isla Vista in Santa Barbara on Friday night.

Thirteen people were injured — eight from gunshot wounds, four from being hit by his car and one who suffered a minor injury whose exact cause was not clear yet, Brown said.

I wonder if he thinks because his dad is "special" he will be able to get him out of this one?

Read more here:
news.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
So he shot, stabbed AND ran over people? Damn!

I wonder how he overcame 3 men without suffering serious injury 3 times in a row?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I fully expect his lawyers to use the affluenza defense. Or sue the pharmaceutical companies blaming the meds he was on.

I feel so bad for the poor victims and their families.

Des

edit on 24-5-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I only have to ask, does he have a history of mental illness, and is he currently or very recently on an SSRI?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Every time I turn around it seems like there is a shooting

You forgot to mention that the greater part of the injuries did not come from a gun.
Cars and knives did more damage in this young fools rampage.

Ever time I turn around someone is blaming an inanimate object to further their agenda.
I guess it is ok, spoons made me fat, and the only reason there are no typo's in my response is it is not written in pencil!

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Have you seen the video he put out?

Very disturbing. Sexual frustration, his hatred for humanity, constant rejection from females, etc. (and maybe a mental disorder? Who knows?) probably were the motives behind his rampage.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I'm staying the hell away from people with Asperger's

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Nacirema

Yeah I just watched the video before you posted. I understand what he went through, I almost went through a similar phase but I ultimately found Jesus through my own suffering and understood that people do not know what they do. That kid should have considered himself lucky compared to most people.

I do believe we are living in the end of times and that Jesus will return within our lifetime. You can all say that past generations have been saying that for thousands of years but things are a lot different today. I can't explain it but, I can see the bigger picture with all the puzzles coming together. It won't be long now.

Can't you see that all things we take for granted today turns us into this very verse - what's worse is that we don't even realize the change until it's too late. Some people just can't face the truth.

Forgive me for my sins Father, for I believe you have sent your son Lord Jesus Christ to die for our sins.

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people. - 2 Timothy 3

There's nothing to fear my Brothers and Sisters. Just have a little bit of faith, I know it's hard. Believe me.

edit on 25-5-2014 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

I fully expect his lawyers to use the affluenza defense. Or sue the pharmaceutical companies blaming the meds he was on.

I feel so bad for the poor victims and their families.

Des

He was shot and killed by a Cop.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Let us all wait for a while and see if the real facts of this latest "GUN VIOLENCE" event is what the B.S. dinosaur media say it is...

Now a days there are so many variables at play who knows what the F!ck is going on...

The possibilities range from:

An honest event of some whacked out kid of privilege or a staged crap event that has multiple agendas including a reason for the liberal media to spend days talking about how they should take away our right to defend ourselves..

Either way the big picture is the dinosaur media is spending WAY too much time on these events...

We live in a country of at least 350 MILLION people... this is just a very minor blip on the radar of social dynamics...

seriously folks...

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Wow I don't know what to make of that video, it's one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. He's not a bad looking guy though, and he's the son of a famous dude, so he surely must have a reasonable amount of money, and yet he still could not get laid. Obviously women could sense that something was wrong with him. He blames it on the women for not wanting him but obviously the entire problem is due to his attitude and personality.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheProphetMark

You do realize that you are no different from this kid? Just because you found God instead of killing a bunch of people doesn't make you better, because now you're latching onto the idea that the end of times are upon us and that the lord will send most people to suffer for eternity, so you're simply shifting the punishment duty over to a god instead of doing it yourself, either way you still want to see most of humanity destroyed like this kid. Think about what I'm saying...
edit on 25/5/2014 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

A comment from another outlet:

In research-it is known that women can be blindfolded-smell the perspiration soaked t-shirts of various unknown men…and then the scores will come out that the women just KNEW which pheromones did not “appeal to them”. Which ones didn’t? The men with schizophrenia, stage 4 cancer, alcoholism and (you got it) suspected sociopaths.

calcoastnews.com...

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I never said I was better, and you know nothing about me since I said very little so don't judge someone when you don't even know what they been through because I promise you, your assumptions will only blind you. I don't need to explain anything to you.

It would take an entire thread to help you understand, last time I did that people ended up taking things out of context. I'm not doing that again, you see....the light never shines through arrogances.

I used to be an atheist and found Jesus in an unlikely place. When it comes to religious people talking about their experiences, it is better to say nothing if you don't believe because arrogance is only for the fools.

FYI - - I used to have urges to kill superficial, egotistical, and arrogant people. So don't tell me I'm not different someone when I say I am, because you know nothing about me. I'm not a liar, and not afraid to speak the truth even if it hurts my Pride. That's something a lot of people don't do these days when it comes to being honest with themselves.

Maybe I do want to see Humanity destroyed but not in the way you might think. Not because I hate Humanity, I love Humanity. I rather see Humanity go back to stone age than continue to be in this Technological age we live in currently where we are infants with guns not understanding the long term effect and consequences of such things. Like I said, it would take an entire thread to explain but I'm sure many of you already know where I'm coming from.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Ok I apologize, I was overgeneralizing a bit too much. Obviously you will be different from this kid in many ways, but judging by what you said you also have many things in common with this kid. All I was trying to say is that believing the end of times are upon is not any more healthy than trying to bring about the end of times yourself by killing a bunch of people. You need to move past these negative emotions and just live your life. People know exactly what they do, and if you truly understood the message of the bible you would forgive them and align yourself with people who respect you for who you are.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I rather see Humanity go back to stone age than continue to be in this Technological age we live in currently where we are infants with guns not understanding the long term effect and consequences of such things.

But that is just your singular opinion, I would hate to go back to the stone age personally, and I'm sure the majority of people feel that way. Maybe we didn't have guns back then, but we had clubs and we bashed each other to death with them, and there was no police to stop it. Even if you undo 100 years of human progress you will find yourself in a time where racism is rampant and law enforcement is weak. We live in a time now where humans are more globally aware and accepting of other people than any other time in human history.

Technologies such as the internet have brought us together and helped us to understand each other, we have transcended borders and skin colours due to our ability to connect with each other. We can feel safe brining our children up in a world where technology and advanced forensics helps to prevent crime, where diversity is a good thing and where we can provide good educations for our children. Maybe you should learn to appreciate those things more than you do, instead of always seeing the worste in everything.
edit on 25/5/2014 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd
Yup!
Just like female animals in the wild will fight to keep from breeding with unfit mates, or how animals will not eat a sick animal. Somehow animals just know.
Why do some chicks go after the dochey type??
Answer: they are not sick per se, just stupid.
I think women have a problem with stupid detection.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Funny how the person who freely admits he/she is sick thinks that law abiding citizens who carry are children...
Do you even realize that the gun did not even do 50 percent of the damages in said rampage??
Should we ban knives and vehicles as well??
Most all of us normal folk do not feel urges to kill everyone.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   

That's a little better. I gave you star for your post. I agree with many things you say. Maybe I choose to believe the end times are near so my own Ego doesn't get pushed into doing the act itself that I expect God to take upon Humanity. I moved past my negative emotions a long time ago, somehow my faith in Christ made me strong enough to do that. I understand the message of the Bible completely, I have experienced an Ego-death with a legal drug that I won't mention but ever since that day I never understood the teaching of Christs more clearly. I even understand many other great teachings who tried to teach their wisdom such as Budda, or Tao Tzu.

I don't usually preach. This is the first time I opening said Jesus Christ because I really do feel we are living in end of times with everything that's going on. To deny that would be to deny what my heart is telling me and I can't do that. Before that, I believed in Christ out of Hope and believed that Humanity should be put before ourselves.

A lot of people will probably take my words out of context, that's okay. Even I can see I didn't get my what I was trying to say out there.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I wouldn't want to go back to the stone age either. The point is putting humanity before ourselves. If we don't do something about what is happening now, the end result in the future isn't exactly going to be pretty. You think it's bad now? It's only going to get worse in the future. There's more narcissistic teenagers today than there was 20 years ago thanks to Facebook. That is the consequences of Facebook alone.

You see what I'm saying? I'm with you, I wouldn't want to go back to the stone age either but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make to ensure the survival of Humanity. Think about how many other great Civilizations have fallen before us? Do you really think we have made the greatest achievement of them all? I don't.

Nobody ever looks at the big picture and long term effects. It's also short term due to greed and Ego and what not.

You are right about one thing. I do have the tendency to see the worst in everything. I am a pessimist after all. I like you, you're quite the intuitive person. You make strong arguments for points but I'm afraid we have gotten off topic. So we should probably stop as much as I would like to continue this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join