It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Auras and those that read them

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sump3

God bless you too my brother! Thank you!

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: engvbany

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP
a reply to: engvbany
... I am writing an entire doctrine on this with much clearer explanations and examples, I will link it in this thread when I have completed it.

Save yourself the bother of writing your thesis, (and others the bother of reading it), by transmitting it telepathically via your crown chakra,
[ BTW where is the font for sarcasm ? ].

All 140 pages of it.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I had a Kirlean photograph taken(can't spell it) which shows auras and I was gobsmacked. I didn[t say much at the time but was amazed at how accuratre the interpretation of the colours around me were. They took a secon d for their own records as I had what looked like a pipe coming down onto the top of my head. This was quite clear in both photos and I was told it was an open link.

I looked at the other photographs on display and the colours around some people were absolutely fascinatinbg and beautiful. I wonder if, as this is supposed to be a photograph of one's aura anyhone else here has had one of these photographs taken?

I can't see auras although I have read that some holy men have auras that stretch way past their bodies.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I have very little experience with stuff like this. This person was very real to me and almost embarrassed to express their feelings, but it was like they couldn't keep quiet about their reading and kept apologizing all the way through.

I'll recap with more precision to get some better thoughts and give some better insights.

Myself. Skeptical of Psychic abilities in the true sense of the word, where I don't believe but am open minded enough to engage in activities and read about and not discount anyone's personal experiences. I do have a problem connecting, say with any psychic experiences here and if it doesn't grab me right away somehow I won't even read the opening posts on a thread.

Person (A)- the reader. Not known to me very well and have only met them 4 times in person for business. (A), myself and another were engaged in trivial conversation, like--what are you doing this weekend and see you next week stuff.

(A), then noticed three other persons, that they had never met before and were off doing some physical activity 20 ft away and not engaged with them or us at all.

(A), proceeded to look at them and read them precisely and relay that to the other person and myself in a fast excited manner. They mentioned detailed personality traits, character and mannerisms that were impossible to know.

(A) talked about old souls and the analytical mind and how old souls pick their parents and their lives to a degree and how that related to what those three people were doing and where and why.

(A) then proceeded to tell me that I had the Archangel Michael with me and over my shoulder in a sense that I was the protector -but vague enough that I'm not sure why or what that means? and then proceeded to tell my companion that they were mother earth.

The whole conversation was odd, quick, embarrassed and precise. I think (A) left feeling bad that we judged them for how they acted and what they said. (A) was compelled to express thier reading and thoughts to us and was not going to leave us without telling us.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Many years ago I was told by someone who said they could see my aura,they said it was blue.then said it was the colour of healing . Is this the colour of healing ?.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I'd be most curious what this person thinks of an ever-changing aura that fills rooms; as I've been told I have, as it was being observed.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The aura test.

A renown psychic was once tested. The aura supposedly emanates from our of the crown chakra. For 10,000 dollars she was asked which of 20 stalls had a person behind them. She was asked if she could see their auras, she said yes. She failed miserably. If this energy emits in a way that our minds can be trained to pick it up, why can't the strongest equipment on earth (that can detect the most minute signatures) detect any variance? I can't get myself to believe it without evidence beyond what you find at new age shops.

I feel it is misinterpretations or outright fraud. Tricks of eye fatigue, migraines, residual image (like staring at red and seeing a remnant image in green), and con artists trying to sell to an uncritical new age market.
edit on 27-5-2014 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

You're awful closed minded...

BTW Staring at Red for too long and then looking away yields Blue.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DigitalJedi805

I counter that it may be yourself being close minded. I just need sufficient evidence, But thanks for a good lead in to post this video.

My mistake, on the rgb color wheel the opposite of red is cyan (blue-green).

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
I had a Kirlean photograph taken(can't spell it) which shows auras and I was gobsmacked.

Unless you had your face squashed against a flat-surface in a dark-room, and and zapped with high-voltage , then no it wasn't a Kirlian photograph ... en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 30-5-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Anybody and everyone can see auras.....true story.

Reading them on the other hand....well that's a different story.

As with everything humans produce energy and it is the energy that is omitted that is the aura.

Personal experience, the easiest way to even begin to understand is to look at electrical chords. Best if done at an angle and not dead on. "Unfocus" your eyes and wait until you see the energy glowing all around it. Once you get that, do the same thing on people, at the right angle with the right light and you will get it.

edit on 30-5-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Anybody and everyone can see auras.....true story.

Reading them on the other hand....well that's a different story.

As with everything humans produce energy and it is the energy that is omitted that is the aura.

Personal experience, the easiest way to even begin to understand is to look at electrical chords. Best if done at an angle and not dead on. "Unfocus" your eyes and wait until you see the energy glowing all around it. Once you get that, do the same thing on people, at the right angle with the right light and you will get it.

Purple Haze by Hendrix for example.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hm, well If that's so, then mine is "clear". I have no idea what that means though. An instructor the other day had a slight blue tinge around him. I agree, not focusing the eyes and just "relaxing" and not "trying" seems to work for me. The harder I try, the less I am able to see.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I've had mine read and pictured a few times and was amazed. I was a huge skeptic and doubter for years.

Most readers say mine is often Spiritual blue and sometimes Golden with a bright pink heart.
Really neat and like said it can be learned. It's allowing what there is to be perceived, not perceiving what you think or mind/ego desires.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
I had a Kirlean photograph taken(can't spell it) which shows auras and I was gobsmacked. I didn[t say much at the time but was amazed at how accuratre the interpretation of the colours around me were. They took a secon d for their own records as I had what looked like a pipe coming down onto the top of my head. This was quite clear in both photos and I was told it was an open link.

I looked at the other photographs on display and the colours around some people were absolutely fascinatinbg and beautiful. I wonder if, as this is supposed to be a photograph of one's aura anyhone else here has had one of these photographs taken?

I can't see auras although I have read that some holy men have auras that stretch way past their bodies.

I had one taken twice at different places, a few years apart, several years ago.
In both pictures my aura showed several colors (can't remember what the were now), with a long spike-like white rod (?) shooting up through my head, going very far up, almost out of the picture frame.
The people who took the picture were amazed!!
I was told this is hardly ever seen anymore, but used to be quite common in people with psychic abilities.

While I don't consider myself to be extremely psychic, I think I have been in past lives. I could probably be like one of those famous people on t.v. if I would practice, but things keep getting in my way. So, maybe it is the universe telling me I have other lessons to learn this time around. IDK.

I was also told this shooting/extending aura is what knocks out power lights when I get near them. Yep, that happens all the time. Now I have an answer why.

Also, I drain the batteries from flashlights if I carry them anywhere near my body. I have to use them at work, and I was constantly having to buy new batteries, like every day or so, until I was told not to carry it near my body. That has solved the problem.

A well-known medium I went to back around 2003 looked at my aura to tell me about certain health issues I needed to address, and he hit the nail on the head!
I think reading the aura can be a very good tool in learning what health problems we need to address, long before they can cause a serious problem.

edit on 8/26/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Last one I got Photo'd

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
me and my wife had the picture taken of us together, was almost a completely white halo, the lady was amazed.

Had another taken a few years later, and had a color (don't remember which lady said it represented sickness) intruding on the white and we were going through a very rough patch plus I was sick and on medication.

Solo our pictures are more confusion, chaos, and anger..

At least according to this we were right to be together... and its funny, when either of us is deployed we are angry people...

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Personally, I dont agree with doing anything like this, however, how do you expect people to survive on goodwill?
They spend their time to see clients so that time is valuable therefore they need to be paid. Just like your accountant.

It is generally our belief that this is a god-given gift, yet our beliefs have nothing to do with whether it works, whether it is accurate or anything. If we choose to go visit someone we need to satisfy ourselves that what they say is of high quality BEFORE we go and book an appointment.

When it all comes down to it, it is all beliefs at this stage.

Personally, I believe that AAMichael is a collective since so many people are convinced they have that entity as a 'protector'. If it makes anyone feel great to have Michael as a helper, then thats fine - except that the one who told you you have such a well-known name is probably appealing to your ego. There must be many, many, many different collectives out there which are concerned with protection and help and probably they would not get the job unless they were proficient in what they do.

Another belief of mine is that auras are real and are part of our energy body/field. We probably should not let others 'dip into' our energy fields because it is none of their business and we may pick up entities from these others unless we know how to protect ourselves. If we know how to protect ourselves from infiltration, then we probably would not go seeking an auro/energy field reading anyway because we would know the possible outcomes of that.

I guess the mind is like a receiver with different filters attached. These allow us to pick up on different "wavelengths" and our mind passes the impressions off to our physical brain to be interpreted into physical feelings which can be expressed in 3D.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I'd had an experience of seeing someone's aura years ago at a spiritualist church. It was huge and yellow in color. I was with a group of four others there. Afterwards we were talking and one of the guys in the group asked if anyone had seen anything unusual around the speaker that evening. immediately, I knew he had seen it too, so I spoke up and said yeah she had this huge yellow light around her. We both started laughing then. But, the other two hadn't seen it. I've been told the color yellow has to do with communication ie speakers, writers etc. Recently I joined an online group Powerful intentions (curiosity) and read some past post where a member there was giving free aura readings to members and claimed that she read their aura by smell. It was Crazy good! I have no idea how that works, but many were raving about the readings she gave them.

I've seen some wild paranormal things in my life so, who is to see she wasn't "sniffing" out the colors in their auras and reading them? The aura is just the energy field that surrounds all things living on this planet. I know from personal experience that spirits, entities, spirit guides and even angels can be detected in the aura by those who are sensitive to reading them.

When I was in my early twenties, I'd gone to have an aura clearing done. There were two people and they channeled spirits that may have attached to one's aura. Initially, I was a bit skeptical but, I'm also an open-minded person when it comes to personal spiritual growth and well being. As they were checking out my aura, they claimed there was a residual spirit of a rather tall, buxom, blonde haired, madam with whom I had lived and worked for in a previous life.

This erased all skepticism for me regarding the technique because, just days before this aura clearing I'd had a dream and it was about me living and working with a madam. The description they gave of her was exactly as it was in my dream! along with some other details of the dream. Now, either they tapped into my dream when they were channeling (which would be weird enough) or there was actually a disincarnate madam hanging around in my aura. Either way it was a weird experience.

To have someone tell you that Archangel Michael is hanging around your aura is a GREAT, thing I would think. Don't worry your not hindering Michael from helping others, the energy of these Angels is vast and is dispersed at anytime, anywhere throughout the world, when called upon. Michael is an angel of protection and in the Bible was the one who cast Satan down from Heaven. But, he also has other attributes too. If your looking for additional, strength and courage to carry out large projects, he's the one to call on. He can help to clear away blocks and negativity that may be in your aura or in the way of you manifesting your "souls" purpose in this life. He's is also good to consult and work with if there are addiction issues you wish to address. too.

If your a sensitive (someone that is empathic, sensitive to emotions and energies in their environment) you may experience his energy as a most commanding presence. It's undeniable, expansive, warm and just BIG, you definitely know he's there. He's an angel of ACTION so, you could also experience him as a motivating force, or prodding you into taking action on matters you may have been procrastinating about. At least this has been my experience of him. If your interested, there are quite a few authors out there who work with angels and offer readers advice on how to contact and work with them daily in their lives, Doreen Virtue, Melanie buckler etc. Hope you find the answers your looking for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join