It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Auras and those that read them

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

As I said but didn't fully explain...the many years later was about a week ago and as I said "Many years later as I look at my aura, and after many years of depression, it is close to my head, though the same color without the dirty brown edges. I went through yet another depression and the first six years of this depression were the worst of my life. I have learned to live with it now but not fully accept it. Plus it has led to bad habits...with all that, my aura has shrunk.
- See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hate it. I am old and after having dna testing done, It is apparent I have a problem with me ability to produce and re-uptake serotonin and dopamine...thus my depression. I finally made a dr. appt. Pardon me as this is off topic and I will make a thread about it later.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I apologize, I am confused, are referring to your aura being teal or having the yellow hue?

I'm sorry to hear that my friend. I suffered from extreme depression for 8 years and have been blessed to have overcome it for 2 years now without any recurrences or relapses. If you'd like someone to talk to I'm always here to help. Feel free to U2U me

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Many years ago I went to a highly recommended Psychic named Jessie Zeus, and was told she saw me in the Tower of London.

I don't know whether I was conducting tours or confined to a cell. She told me a lot of other stuff also which I didn't pay a lot of attention to. I have a cassette tape of it somewhere.

On a sailing trip I met the head Homicide Investigator for the Ontario Provincial Police. That evening he regaled our party with tale after tale of murders he'd solved with the help of a psychic.

She described people and places, weapons and jewelry and all kinds of events that revealed who the murderer was.
It was a very spooky.

At the end of the evening I asked who the Psychic was that he'd used.

"Jesse Zeus" was his reply.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

amazing

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Hey there, I've learned to be aware of the reading of auras we all unconsciously do to some degree. It's not always 'seeing' them, everybody has their own inner sense to use for reading them. I 'know', and sometimes 'hear' the translations of energy into packages that are comprehensible to my brain so I can translate it into words. Some 'feel' it, some 'see' them with inner eye (me to some degree as well) and a few see them with their outer retina's. Often (real) aura readers have a combination of inner senses to use while reading and the art is on which to focus at which time to get the whole 'meaning' from the energy you perceive.

About your Archangel Michael on your shoulder...: I don't really know. He can have many symbolic meanings, and most often is seen as a protector, a warrior but might also be associated with the First Ray (of occultism) of regeneration through cleansing like the Shiva aspect of Hindus. My advice would be to dig into the available information/knowledge about Michael yourself, and see which meaning/symbolism resonates with you, the 'aha!' moment..that would be yóur truth and meaning, and that's more important than what anybody else perceives about you

cheers

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: amazing it means you have godly protection or that you are close to death

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP
a reply to: amazing

It's quite simple to see others auras when you know how to spot them. All you have to do is unfocus your eyes when looking at them and pick up on the color of the energy surrounding their body. If you research the chakras, their colors and their corresponding traits you'll be able to read where someones consciousness resides and therefore what their frame of mind is.

It will be very hard to see at first as some peoples auras are only an inch or so off their body while others have auras that can span a few feet around them. You'll know you're starting to see it when you notice what looks like heat emanating off of hot asphalt surrounding there body, usually perfectly shaped with their bodies outline. It'll have either a red, orange, yellow, green, blue, dark blue, violet or white tint to it.

I also believe that empathic people can feel or third eye visualize others' auras rather than physicially see them.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

What is your definition of aura reader?

Do the need to see the visual light around the person?
Do they need to be empaths who can feel the other persons body?
Do they need to know hidden things (psychic) about the person?
Is there a certain degree that they have to have and control of ego projection to make them be true instead of fake?

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Absolutely! Before I gained the spiritual eyes I only felt others auras and could tell the colors by closing my eyes, which I must admit gives the observer a much deeper understanding of whats going on in that persons mind and body.

Thank you for pointing that out, I should have mentioned the empathetic sensors as well.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: sparky31
sorry but stuff like this angers me,my mum lost my dad a few years ago now and unknown to me my sis took my mum to people like this.they are con artists and no matter how accurate they are they are still taking you for a ride.
see if they arent then they wouldn,t charge people anything for the suppose gift they have.

That is the problem with going to psychics. The really talented ones will normally not be listed or available for money.

I have been to three psychics in my life and to sum it up: They all have ego projection blindness that more or less distort the messages.

Telepathic sending and receiving
Under the assumption that third eye sender -> third eye receiver is perfect.

Conscious mind sender -> unconscious decoding -> third eye sender -> third eye receiver -> unconscious encoding to conscious mind (ego projection distortion can happen here) -> Conscious mind receiver
edit on 25-5-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP
a reply to: engvbany

LOL, only if it were that easy.

If you ever get it to work PM me. Telepathy seems hard to achieve and I am not fully convinced that it is all the fault is on my side
. It takes two to tango. Namaste
edit on 25-5-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Honestly in meditation I have asked Christ why manifestation and telepathy are not possible in this age and received that at this time no miracles can be performed on this planet due to the densification process currently speeding up in this dimension. We are steadfastly approaching our return home as it can be seen by witnessing the masses of people awakening as well as the other half of humanity who are becoming ever more ignorant, violent and filled with distortions.

From my understanding of what I received, the kingdom is at hand and the children of God are being prepared to return to the world in which they fell from, while the rest will undoubtedly reincarnate until they stop clinging to the temptations of this world of suffering.

If you or anyone else would like to discuss this more in U2U's feel free to message me, some things are better not spoken of in front of those who don't understand whats going on.

Edit: I would like to add that I am not christian or of any religion for that matter because I do not cling to human ideologies that have been used for the enslavement of others for the benefit of the elect. The terms I use such as God and the children of God are merely just words to describe things that are impossible to explain with language. With that being said I ask for others to not apply dogmas and stereotypes to my choice of words for they are only means of explaining something that cannot be understood by just reading about them. Thank you.

edit on 25-5-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Great posts everyone! Thank you.

So for those that might know. If said aura reader is the real deal and can actually see things like this.

Does Archangel Michael mean A. That I'm close to death. B. That I am the protector. C. That I've asked for help/protection subconsciously. D. That someone else has asked me to be protected by him.

How am I to interpret this? LOL I don't want to die!!!!!!

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Do not listen to that hogwash, you are not close to death and nobody can tell you your future, it is a matter of free Will and time does not exist beyond our senses so therefore it cannot be measured as past or present. If anything the psychic could have seen something from one of your past lives but I assure you that this psychic cannot see your future.

This person could be a complete fraud, Arch Angel Michael cannot be invoked upon anyone other than the one invoking him so if you do have him with you it's only by your own desire.

The best advice I can give you is to meditate and to ask your higher self or Christ or God for understanding and wait for a response. A response can come in the form of visions in your mind, the voice of your instincts, or an external situation that happens to answer your question whether by reading a book, someone approaching you unexpectedly, etc. Try to be aware of your surroundings more and you'll start to see your questions answered.

I hope this helps.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Many people through the years have seen a tiny object in my aura just above my right shoulder, but none have ever been able to tell me what it means.

I know what it means.......

Amazing, I have had the 'winter blues' since I was a very young child. It took 60 years before I was finally diagnosed with Seasonal Affective Disorder, and the ONLY thing that kept me going during those years was knowing I'd feel better when spring arrived.
Tests showed I produce almost no serotonin, and seldom reach REM sleep. I bought a light box, and was prescribed 10 mg of Celexa, which at 75+mg is used for depression. I can't believe what a difference it has made in my life! From October to May, life used to be barely tolerable, and now I enjoy every day of the year!
I hope you have as much success as I have.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

Is there a certain degree that they have to have and control of ego projection to make them be true instead of fake?

To put it simply, this person just knew unknowable things about these other people. Very precise and dead on.
They called themselves an aura reader so that's their definition. They didn't tell me if they were an empath. They hidden psychic things. What happened was real. I guess my definition of fake would be someone who guesses and uses parlor tricks. This was nothing like that. In addition to Auras, like I said, they went on about mother earth and Archangel Michael and Old Souls. It was very interesting.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Great posts everyone! Thank you.

So for those that might know. If said aura reader is the real deal and can actually see things like this.

Does Archangel Michael mean A. That I'm close to death. B. That I am the protector. C. That I've asked for help/protection subconsciously. D. That someone else has asked me to be protected by him.

How am I to interpret this? LOL I don't want to die!!!!!!

How about E. ? 'None of the above'.

I think some people's idea of reading auras differs from the experience I had with a psychic who used auras as a method for seeing into the past. She was able to describe the scene of a crime and direct investigators to missing evidence. It's been a long time since that night when the retired detective shared his stories with us but I recall him mentioning Ms Zeus describing murder weapons, vehicles, phyical characteristics of perpetrators, locations and jewelry.

The Archangel Michael is a symbol of the biblical creator as envisioned two thousand years ago and is antiquated and mystical. The word 'Michael'simply means, 'that of God'. But what is God?

I believe these miraculous events will eventually be understood if scientists in Cern are ever able to provide proof for the existence of the multiverse.

Multiple dimensions may be what Psychics are seeing when they are able to look into the past.

Here is where the answers lie.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on -05:0020145312014-05-25T20:31:20-05:00 by Psynic because: add link

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

To put it simply, this person just knew unknowable things about these other people. Very precise and dead on.
They called themselves an aura reader so that's their definition. They didn't tell me if they were an empath. They hidden psychic things. What happened was real. I guess my definition of fake would be someone who guesses and uses parlor tricks. This was nothing like that. In addition to Auras, like I said, they went on about mother earth and Archangel Michael and Old Souls. It was very interesting.

The reason I ask is not that I do not believe in your experience. In fact it is the opposite that I do believe in your experience and want more information about it. I ask it to get to know your view and definition on how you think it works and ask how wide your/their definition is.

The reason I ask is that I am interested in third eye abilities and how they can be different from person to person and how the information can be translated in the mind (ego projection=how the ego/mind/self surface the information to the conscious mind). I can feel the gentle nerve push on the forehead so the third eye is physically proved to me in this body by experience and saw the 11:11 phenomena after the push started. The problem is that since two people do not share totally their view of reality the surfacing of information can sometimes be distorted so that the information sent is not the information received even if the third eye works perfectly. Also having preconceived notions of what will happen can cloud your view and distort the interpretation of the information.

I am not very good at picking up things to my conscious so I am not a very good empath/psychic from my point of view and I will not call myself empath/psychic if my abilities are not on a a very higher level but there are times where I am very synchronistic in nature and spot on. From my point off view you "amazing" have abilities yourself that you can choose to explore if you want to.

Thank you for your answer.

edit on 26-5-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I'll explain this the best that I can from what I have learned in my 14 years of experience in meditation practice.

The 3rd eye is the window to the Soul, the Soul is the window to the Spirit and the Spirit is the window to the Creator. When someone uses their 3rd eye power they are actually doing their self a great deal of harm because the fundamental factor in this physical reality is to not give in to temptation. Everything of the flesh withers and dies, everything of this reality withers and dies. If one were to cling to any of the experiences in this reality, and yes, even out of body experiences and astral projections are experiences of this reality, that person inevitably has (from Buddhas and Jesus' messages) not graduated this realm and undoubtedly will remain shackled to some aspect of this reality and will find themselves reincarnating once again with their memory wiped, starting from square one and suffering all over again.

The 3rd eyes foundation is in displaying visions that the Soul casts to your Spirit Consciousness in order to test it's conviction, it's mettle. If someone were to give in to the desire/temptation of using such a power they will inevitably see demons and other beings that are experiencing different levels of suffering in this dimension, different overtones and undertones of material manifestation.

I truly tell you and everyone else who reads this if you wish to leave this realm, if you wish to reach what Jesus called Heaven you cannot desire anything of this realm, both externally and internally. We must all learn to let go of wanting anything this flesh offers us. We must stop giving in to the fancy that we can view the true Living World in which Jesus came from, not a single being in this entire existence but Jesus has actually stepped foot into that realm and came back here, that's how big his sacrifice was. You will get egotistical spiritual people who will say otherwise but I honestly tell you they have no idea what's in store for them. They will be reduced to an undertone in their next reincarnation in this realm.

Do any of you want this for yourself? Do you really want to risk throwing away your chance to live in the Mental Realm of pure manifestation and bliss with Jesus and all the great masters and never return to this dense realm of temptation and suffering?

We are here to learn a lesson, that lesson is to Let Go of Desire, that lesson is to stop trying to take power from our Father, our Creator by ignorantly believing we can even grasp his splendor. We were sent here in time out for disobeying our true Father, we have to stop fighting it and accept that we must sit through this 80 or so years of experiences so our Spirit becomes disciplined enough, pure enough to return to the Other World where nothing perishes.

Please hear my words each and every one of you, I ask nothing but for you to observe your own daily life, observe the World, observe how everything is a temptation to all, from the microbes to the largest solar bodies, everything is tempting each other and even the Sun must learn to let go. This can be observed, you do not have to take my word for it but you may experience through your own observation and discernment. Everyone can be saved.

Thank you.

Eric

edit on 26-5-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   

God bless and may he help you bless on!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join