It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahead of Ukraine Elections, Dontesk & Lugansk form NOVOROSSIYA Union

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
voiceofrussia.com...
A day ahead of the Ukraine Elections, Citizens of The Dontesk and Lugansk Peoples Republic, voted to form the Union Novorossiya ( NEW RUSSIA). The complications and implication of this, could well influence events of the coming elections in many ways I dread to think.I guess the next step is to formally request to join Russia.This will not be looked upon well by the Ukraine and outsiders and will certainly intensify Ukraines big day.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Note the link, has changed from the original.It was about voting and town meetings.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 13th Zodiac
Thanks for the Heads Up on this.

You know something weird. Today I watched a movie on Youtube called " 5 Days of August 2011 ". It is about the country Georgia. And the scenario is exactly what happened to Ukraine. They said Putin has sated that the worst thing politically that has happened in the 20th century is Russia coming apart and in the movie the President of Georgia and the people want closer ties to the EU. Putin won't allow it and invades the country using these guys who wear black ski masks and white armbands. Later they say these guys are paid very well to do what many of the Russian soldiers won't. It's got a great cast of many well known actors. It's basically about these photojournalists who capture the invasion on video and are trying to get it out. The U.S. President won't send troops so they call on the Presidents of the European Countries. I won't say anymore but you should watch it. It was a Blu-Ray 720 p movie, but it looks pretty good for Youtube. Strange that this was made in 2011.

Here we go with fact following a fictional movie. They sure had Putin figured out. I was just starting to trust and even like some Russians I had met at the university after having to watch them for 10 years of my military career. Thanks a lot Putin for making me mistrust your country again!

new topics

join