It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A chilling message from the cartels:

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk... ring-Texas.html

Two billboards along highways in El Paso, Texas were vandalized and had mannequins hanging off of them
One reads 'silver or lead' in Spanish which is taken to mean that police and business owners can either take drug cartels' bribes or die
Worries spreading that cartels that have ruled Mexican border towns with violence may be headed north

I have posted other threads about some of the Cartel stuff: Usually in the states they are a bit more secret about the goings on... Preferring to use stealth and their money to get there way... This is a "in your face" message... Have to wonder what the results will be ?

The second instance of vandalism had a more obtuse warning, but the theme ran through since the message was written on an existing Drug Enforcement Agency billboard.

The message was different this time, as the paint read: 'Dying for drugs' was written over a wanted poster calling for the capture of drug lord Rafael Caro Quintero.

This second mannequin was dressed in jeans rather than the suit and tie from the other instance

Only some fool would try to disarm the people along the border states.. Seems to be plenty of those around unfortunately

www.breitbart.com... ork-inside-U-S-Ex-Border-Patrol-agents-American-politicians-helping-cartels-invest-millions-to-build-criminal-network-inside-U-S

In an open letter to the public in late July, several retired Border Patrol agents wrote on behalf of the National Association of Former Border Patrol Officers to warn that Mexican drug cartels are actively operating inside the United States spending millions every year to try to build their networks here. They argued that American politicians are protecting their activities as well.

“Most heroin, coc aine, meth, and marijuana marketed in the United States is produced outside of our country, and then smuggled into the United States,” they wrote. “The placement of trusted foreign employees inside the United States is imperative to insure success in continuing to supply the demand, and returning the profits to the foreign organization. Members of these vicious transnational crime syndicates are already well established in more than 2,000 American cities and their numbers are increasing as networks expand and demands accelerate. These transnational criminals present a real and present danger to all Americans, and they live among us.”
- See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

hosted.ap.org... CHICAGO (AP) -- Mexican drug cartels whose operatives once rarely ventured beyond the U.S. border are dispatching some of their most trusted agents to live and work deep inside the United States - an emboldened presence that experts believe is meant to tighten their grip on the world's most lucrative narcotics market and maximize profits. "It's probably the most serious threat the United States has faced from organized crime," said Jack Riley, head of the Drug Enforcement Administration's Chicago office. In one of the ubiquitous gun control threads we have had on ATS someone brought up that gun control means only the bad guys will have guns. The baddest of the bad (Drug Cartels) have been silently moving into our cities and townships establishing their networks and profit centers. Chicago with it's gun laws is a possible prime example of why they are setting up shop and basically having a free hand at their endeavors. Undercover operations by LEOs and DEA have a real problem infiltrating these organizations The murder rate of over 500 a year for the last few years speaks volumes about Chicago and it's organized crime problem IMO. Even Detroit looks like a war zone in many places with the survivors in the inner cities having very few choices of where their next meal comes from; food stamps and government handouts only go so far if you have a desire for upward mobility as in cars, bling, and status. Mexico in many places due to the lack of jobs that will furnish the workers with a house and car is another example of providing a fertile environment for the Cartels to prosper.. The Chicago Crime Commission, a non-government agency that tracks crime trends in the region, said it considers Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman even more menacing than Capone because Guzman leads the deadly Sinaloa cartel, which supplies most of the narcotics sold in Chicago and in many cities across the U.S. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

What's the saying?

Don't Mess With Texas.

There's a chilling message FOR the cartels.
edit on Cam3Saturday2920141031Sat, 24 May 2014 03:29:10 -05002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: eta

+11 more 
posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

What's the saying?

Don't Mess With Texas.

There's a chilling message FOR the cartels.

I hate that phrase.

Texas with their extreme right wing anti-drug attitude is what gave the cartels power.

Texas or any other State for that matter lost the silly war on drugs.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I think it IS an exceedingly clear message and it's a chilling one. They'll almost certainly test that at least a few times now, to see if they really can use the tactics here which have served them so well down there (until recently).

I also think this has been anticipated for longer than they've even considered doing it, and it won't work anything like it did for them in Mexico.

+8 more 
posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Rome was destroyed from within. Perhaps instead of going OS to find enemies, the US could put its military on the southern border and seal it properly. This is why the US has a military, to stop direct, immediate threats.

I guess money can buy you anything.

P

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

It may very well come to that before this is all over....

I've felt for a very long time now a storm was coming and things like that could very well be what brings the first rain, if followed through on.

They don't bluff when sending that message south of the border, anyway.

+2 more 
posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Rome was destroyed from within. Perhaps instead of going OS to find enemies, the US could put its military on the southern border and seal it properly.

destroyed from within due to massive IMMIGRATION.. immigration is always detrimental to those already there, only beneficial to the newcomers.

This is why America should of stayed very "selective" and pre-judging... and ran out any foreigners that moved in. This would have kept them ALL out, good or bad.
what is better than having both? NEITHER one.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Rome was destroyed from within. Perhaps instead of going OS to find enemies, the US could put its military on the southern border and seal it properly. This is why the US has a military, to stop direct, immediate threats.

I guess money can buy you anything.

P

Actually that would be the National Guards duty, and we have the largest military base in the world on border, along with the largest expanding military base as well.

I think it is great that the cartels are pi**ed off at us for legalizing and running their profits down. The cartel are roaches who need to be stepped on.
PS: The cartels, or anyone involved, should never seek a profit off of the US legalization now, or ever. There is a reason why Texans can purchase unregistered guns as well, because they are the militia between us and the cartels.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

There is more to worry about with the cartels than just drugs.
They also traffic in kids, young kids used in the world sex trade.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
is the us government worried about its southern borders?????

no...it seems that they are more concerned with Europe and the middle east..and asia....

there must be a reason???

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: HanzHenry

Rome was destroyed from within. Perhaps instead of going OS to find enemies, the US could put its military on the southern border and seal it properly.

destroyed from within due to massive IMMIGRATION.. immigration is always detrimental to those already there, only beneficial to the newcomers.

This is why America should of stayed very "selective" and pre-judging... and ran out any foreigners that moved in. This would have kept them ALL out, good or bad.

The officials represent companies with a vast array of business interests: General Electric, The Walt Disney Company, Marriott International, Hilton Worldwide, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, McDonald's Corporation, The Wendy's Company, Coca-Cola, The Cheesecake Factory, Johnson & Johnson, Verizon Communications, Hewlett-Packard, General Mills, and many more. All want to see increases in immigration levels for low-skill as well as high-skill workers, in addition to a path to citizenship for the millions of immigrants currently in the U.S. illegally. Yet these very same companies have laid off thousands of workers....? See article for the numbers! Of course, the U.S. unemployment rate is at 7.3 percent, with millions of American workers at all skill levels out of work, and millions more so discouraged that they have left the work force altogether. In addition, at the same time the corporate officers seek higher numbers of immigrants, both low-skill and high-skill, many of their companies are laying off thousands of workers. Stop and think for a moment what that is saying.. washingtonexaminer.com... "It is difficult to understand how these companies can feel justified in demanding the importation of cheap labor with a straight face at a time when tens of millions of Americans are unemployed," writes the Center for Immigration Studies, which strongly opposes the Senate Gang of Eight bill and similar measures. "The companies claim the bill is an 'opportunity to level the playing field for U.S. employers' but it is more of an effort to level the wages of American citizens." - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

+8 more 
posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: HanzHenry

Said the American Indians?

Rich, the Irony...
edit on 24-5-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Surely this is where the U.S. should be putting it's resources - not abroad.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   

I can see another war soon, looming inside this country to kick them out.

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
a reply to: pheonix358

It may very well come to that before this is all over....

I've felt for a very long time now a storm was coming and things like that could very well be what brings the first rain, if followed through on.

They don't bluff when sending that message south of the border, anyway.

I see people, individual citizens doing what needs done on this one. I don't think our government cares as they will just use it for another rights grab... citizens on the other hand, care.
edit on 24-5-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: gusdynamite

You would think so but that is not the plan if the actions by the Federal government are analyzed IMO. Plenty of theories about future plans; depending on who you want to believe there are 12 million and some say 50 million illegals in the U.S..... Maybe true maybe not.. But the United States as we have known it for the last couple of hundred years will not be recognizable if the theories about the future are true by the year 2020.

I have thought about doing a thread about USCIS and just how messed up the immigration process is in the states.. First hand account but why.. ? Let me just say every form you file is over $500 and every form I751, I-90, I-131 requires a Biometric scan ($85 and of course your time) .. The USCIS was working on trying to close out June 2013 request in the month of March 2014... There is much more but let me just say doing stuff legally cost big bucks for most and prepare to wait a long time.... so I can understand why some just say screw it and come across the border anyway they can... The problem is IMO there are those who do not wish to assimilate and become Americans but change the very fabric of the country to something that resembles the place the fled from. Kinda like Californians moving to a new state because of taxes and then trying to make their new home a clone of what they left.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: HanzHenry

Immigration, specially of the illegal kind, is beneficial to the newcomers (obviously) but is mostly beneficial to those that use them to pay less than they would pay if they were legal workers.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
www.usatoday.com...

Cook County, home to Chicago, stopped honoring ICE detainer requests in late 2011. In the five months following that change, 346 people were released despite an ICE detainer request, and 11 went on to be re-arrested later on new charges, the Chicago Sun-Times reported. And in March, the Chicago Tribune reported that an undocumented immigrant, released because the local sheriff refused to honor an ICE detainer, was later charged with killing his ex-girlfriend.

As I hinted in another post.... right or wrong the system in place now is a bureaucratic mess.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: gusdynamite

Yup this is a clear threat too the USA your boys and girls in the armed forces need to come home and protect you NOW.

As much as I destest the US goverment I dont want to see innocent Americans caught up and killed in a cartel war

+6 more 
posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
the cartel has operated in this area since the mid 90's. Every now and then you find someone who owed them money killed/mutilated and left out in the country.

no one i know is afraid of any of it.

To the poster who claims Texas is ultra conservative, anti-drug.....not true. We are ultra-libertarian for the most part, and outside of Congress in Austin, not very anti-drug at all. we are just averse to the stupidity that tends to go hand in hand with drug users and drunks.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
a reply to: HanzHenry

Said the American Indians?

Rich, the Irony...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join