It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What age would you like to be in Heaven? Believers only need reply,

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

Age is something we imagine in our current realm of physical space-time.

The eternal realm is so different from the temporal realm I don't think we can even speak of "age in Heaven".

Remember, eye hath not seen, ear hath not heard, what God has prepared for those who love Him,

and when Paul said he knew a man who was caught up to Heaven, and heard things which are not permissible for man to speak, i.e., he heard that which was impossible to put into words

and finally, how can we have an age in eternity?

God bless
edit on 5/24/2014 by godlover25 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Though its not like this meat sack, but wonderful real spirit and the real world, but you can appear any age to anyone, you're not stuck in this prison body at that point and its all mind over matter. But 21, is the optimum dna, it starts to break down after that, so to look perfect, its 21. And beauty is a instrinsic part of well being, as every woman knows, and Mom is real, not just Dad, in fact the 2 energies need to combine to get there.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Heaven, like the eternal triune God, transcends space/time as we humans understand it. Time, or at least the measurement of it is more or less a human invention, meaning that one of the ways we measure time is with age. Life itself is the instrument that is used to measure time, because if nothing were alive, then there would be nothing there to die, or wither, or rot, or decompose, etc.. We use age to determine how long something (or someone) has existed. Having said that, I would imagine that there is no such thing as age in heaven, because there is no need to measure time in an eternal existence. When someone dies and goes to heaven, they don't have an age, because there is no time there. What about babies and young children who die and go to heaven? Are there a bunch of newborn babies in heaven? I doubt it... I would think that they would appear much older, and yet they will be recognizable to their parents when they get there.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I would like to live to about 70. That way I can see my children mature in to fine adults and hopefully meet some grand babies too. That's as long as my health is good.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
If there is an age, I would think mid 30's. I think that is when a human body is still in good health and the mind has learned enough lessons. I can imagine talking with my parents, grandparents, great grandparents and further as mid adults hopefully we would be able to see the good things that we got to experience in our lives on earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join