It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone have any abduction stories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I dont remember my abduction but i know that theres something in my right frontal skull i felt it when i woke up after being gone for a full 24 hours skepts bash away believers comment below

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Captobvious94
I dont remember my abduction but i know that theres something in my right frontal skull i felt it when i woke up after being gone for a full 24 hours skepts bash away believers comment below

Well, I know of a local who went up the mountain to the "runway" (a large flat smooth rocky flat on top of a mountain he lives on) to chase off partiers (who often went there) and he went missing, then returned and claims to have been abducted. I don't know his details, however, no one has went up there to party since.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Sounds like you have a story of your own...Do Tell....just the bits you remember and how you came to the conclusion you were abducted and implanted.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Captobvious94

My abduction was the reason I joined ATS back in 2007 ... here are the 2 links to my account;

I Need Feedback On This 'Abduction' Experience (part 1)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I Need Feedback On This 'Abduction' Experience (part 2)

Enjoy, Woody )O(

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol
All i know is i passed out and woke up eith a headache and then these images started running through my head i saw it happen in like a 3rd person view so apparently my soul was out all i know is i broke out of something threw my hands out they all went agenst the wall and i uncuffed my body looked up and i was spiritual whitish/blue so i juped into my body and idk how i left shortly after that experiance i reasearched whit happened and i found out later that i was something called a guardian

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Amazing really im glad your experiance was pleasent mine was violent its how i found out i was a guardian i fought back with my soul strange i know but thats what happened i know something was implanted in my head i would kill to be in ur shoes a reply to: woodwytch

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

From what you are describing : ie: passing out, pain in your head and hallucinating, it sounds to me like you could have suffered a minor stroke.

YOU SHOULD SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION A.S.A.P.

Once we get all the medical explanations out of the way, then maybe we'll go back to the aliens...

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ismail

From what you are describing : ie: passing out, pain in your head and hallucinating, it sounds to me like you could have suffered a minor stroke. .

Or a major hangover. if only i had a penny for every time i was abducted and implanted.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Amazing really im glad your experiance was pleasent mine was violent its how i found out i was a guardian i fought back with my soul strange i know but thats what happened i know something was implanted in my head i would kill to be in ur shoes a reply to: woodwytch

Since that conscious and wide awake experience I have remembered other times that I had not consciously been aware of at the time ... it's like the account I wrote about triggered many other memories (like you I believe an implant was not placed in my head but an existing implant was either switched on or tuned-in).

The experience really did change my entire outlook on life and the things that happen and why.

The first encounter I remember happened when I was about 3yrs old and that was quite scary at the time because I felt imprisoned and had no control ... during subsequent events I have had a better understanding and therefore have not been scared ... or felt imprisoned. If the account you wrote about was your first maybe that is why it was scary ... because it was a new experience and you had no proper understanding of it ... fear of the unknown can be a very powerful thing.

You could try meditating on the experience and re-running the events like the frames of a film ... take in the details of each frame so that you can understand it with fresh eyes and a clearer perspective.

Woody )O(

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwytchhonestly i wasnt scared i was in awe when i saw that i knew they were real iv seen them some fleet is protecting earth idk who it is or what but i saw them stopping a huge triangle three other ships stopped it smaller ones but they surrounded it and it looked like it went on the defencive i would like to know about that experiance since u can telepathicly contact khya

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Ismail
Im in perfect health

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Shouldn't the thread have read..."Anyone with a great imagination or fantasy life" or "Do you seek attention or want to feel special and enjoy making stories up"

Alien abductees are on of two types...people suffering from mental illness or people who seek attention.

What better way to feel special than to have aliens who may have travelled billions of light years to a small planet..and decided to choose them.

Read all their accounts..if they are religious...religous aspects to accounts...if not...then no religious aspects..if your technical..then the same thing and also vice versa...and whatever your into...your abduction experiences will include them.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996
Things are unexplianed and un imaginable like i said bash away

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996
You seem disturbed by the OP's post ?

Your comments are not exactly unique they are par for the course where sceptics are concerned ... maybe you should try to come-up with something a little more savvy in the 'put down' insults.

As an abductee all I can say about your 'mental illness' comments is that if this is madness I wish I'd gone crazy years ago lol because since the experience I wrote about on ATS (links in earlier post), I have discovered so much about natural earth sciences and the ancient world ... things that academically I should not be clever enough to understand ... and yet I do ! I have no explanation for this other than that after the experience I just knew stuff ... and my subsequent research proved that said stuff existed and was real ... but I should probably add that much of this 'stuff' has only been acknowledged or discovered years after my experience (which took place in 1994) ... and luckily I had it all written down to prove this and I still have these notes to this day.

It's kind of ironic don't you think that you call abductees 'mentally ill' when in truth it is the sceptics who are the ones with 'unbalanced minds' for example a sceptic is dominated by their left-brain logic ... they have a mal-development of the right-brains abstract thinking ... which allows for the balance of the full picture and thought structure.

So insult away sweetie ... you are the one with only half a brain

In short ... it is true that there are without a doubt a lot of crazies out there ... but please do not presume to tar us all with the same brush ... this is the internet ... you know nothing about the real life of people who post here so how can you judge fairly ?

Woody )O(

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I think you may have misunderstood ... I can't contact Khya to come to me but when she has visited we do communicate telepathically (an ability I only seem to have in her presence) sorry.

Woody )O(

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Here are my experiences, take them as you will. I posted them to let them go. I was hoping for a match as there were other children on their ship but that didn't happen. I even went as far to send mri's to Dr. Kit Green to ascertain if there were problems with my brain. His review was that my brain was perfectly normal, no frontal lobe problems but he put in a caveat which was that even normal people have "moments". I gotta say that these were real to me and the context fit from one visit to the next in every respect, I stand behind them.

Don't roast me, I don't have the time for it,

STM
edit on 25-5-2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

top topics

join