It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 21 2014 - Leaked Documents Surface Online - Executive Briefing, Project Aquarius (1940s - 1970s)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

originally posted by: Shiloh7
in reply to: corsair00

Interesting first read of the morning by an Aquarian about Aquarius. One thing bothers me and that is the spelling mistakes in these reports. Were these top official documents, you should be able to read no spelling mistakes, especially in documents up to the last 20 odd years. My observation is that thewse were top secret and would have been read by top personnel who would surely as in the UK had not excused spelling mistakes in their mail etc.

It made a good read.

I fully agree with you here.

If it is proven to be a HOAX ill definatly be ....well....un moved ..
This is why the UFO forums are dying off , because of bogus information & trickery ...

Just saying.

And lack of critical thinking and scientific analysis on the part of most people who call themselves UFO researchers these days compared to the 'UFO heyday" of the 1950s-1970s.

Real UFO researchers from that era would be appalled by what passes as research today.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

originally posted by: Shiloh7
in reply to: corsair00

Interesting first read of the morning by an Aquarian about Aquarius. One thing bothers me and that is the spelling mistakes in these reports. Were these top official documents, you should be able to read no spelling mistakes, especially in documents up to the last 20 odd years. My observation is that thewse were top secret and would have been read by top personnel who would surely as in the UK had not excused spelling mistakes in their mail etc.

It made a good read.

I fully agree with you here.

If it is proven to be a HOAX ill definatly be ....well....un moved ..
This is why the UFO forums are dying off , because of bogus information & trickery ...

Just saying.

And lack of critical thinking and scientific analysis on the part of most people who call themselves UFO researchers these days compared to the 'UFO heyday" of the 1950s-1970s.

Real UFO researchers from that era would be appalled by what passes as research today.

I hear you , some people might lack the capacity for critical thinking , or maybe its just over excitement of wanting to have / believe in solid proof....

But what I don't understand is people feel the need to HOAX .. Its really annoying

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtraeme
I just wanted to add the cover page looks like it is a new scan of an old facsimile.

This tells me for some reason Moore recently sent Greer the final pages. Which explains why Greer might think this is a historical document,

The game took another turn when Moore’s phone rang sometime in March of 1983. The voice said that he was going to be able to see something important. “You will be receiving some instructions. You must follow them carefully or the deal is off.” Moore was directed around the country to various airports to receive directions on where to fly next. He finally ended up in a hotel in upstate New York, where a courier came to the door. Moore invited him inside. He was handed another plain manila envelope. “You have nineteen minutes. You can do whatever you wish with this material during that time, but at the end of that time, I must have it back. After that, you are free to do what you wish.”

Moore took pictures of the pages and read the contents into a tape recorder. The man counted the pages and silently left. What he had seen purported to be notes from a briefing on UFOs given to President Carter in 1977. Later, other researchers were either given copies of these pages or received them from Moore. The document contained information on Project Aquarius and related subprojects, all having to do with government interaction with an alien presence since the early 1950s. For the second time (the first was a vague reference in the original Aquarius document), MJ-12 was mentioned as the ultimate control group for all UFO-related information. Someone was laying the groundwork for the “bomb,” which was sent to Moore’s research partner Jaime Shandera in December of 1984.

(Project Beta, p. 209)

Note the latest legible date in the Aquarius document is 1976 (on page 10). So it fits the 1977 Carter time frame.

This is very likely the original document that kicked off the whole mythology (and I don't mean that in the pejorative sense).

"President Carter in 1977"

And here comes the rest of it,

lol

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

but why would this "alien " identify himself as "EBE"

I didn't read that the EBE called himself EBE. That seemed to be the government's designation. Maybe the EBE just echoed his "local label".

As for the document itself, I would be reluctant to believe it since most of these disclosures have been farces. I was just pointing out that typographical, grammar, and spelling mistakes are useless as a fraud indication in military documents, unless there was a conspicuous absence of them.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Its how THEY discredit UFO's.
bury it with false stories.
so no one will believe or even bother with them.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha

Its how THEY discredit UFO's.
bury it with false stories.
so no one will believe or even bother with them.

Yes that thought has crossed my mind...
I just dont know anymore man...

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
a reply to: corsair00

We are releasing these documents quickly for security reasons, as we feel it is not wise to let significant time pass between our receipt and public release of the documents. If they are legitimate, they are potentially historic and explosive.

Translation: We have not created the rest of the documents, but when we do we will be sure to post them for you!

Umm, regardless of who typed this up, your point is kinda null as this is the whole document and they aren't withholding any for later release? Here's a cloth to wipe the egg from your face...

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeIsPeculiar
I didn't read that the EBE called himself EBE. That seemed to be the government's designation. Maybe the EBE just echoed his "local label".

An excerpt from the document (page 2 of 9):

...The surviving Alien was male and called itself, “EBE”.

Also, according to this excerpt, the alien spoke a language that was not understood, so it seems very odd that he would call himself "EBE".

The Alien’s language was translated by means of picturegraphs

edit on 5/25/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Also, according to this excerpt, the alien spoke a language that was not understood, so it seems very odd that he would call himself "EBE".

I did seem to skip that for some reason. OK, this another one of those "dope docs".

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
i take things with Sirius and Steven Greer with half-grain of salt...not even that, a 1/8 grain.

He's brought so much false promises over the years, so there is a high probability of fake here

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: brace22
The grammar has too many "Slang" mistakes for me. IE.."Volumes I THRU III:

That's 3 letters missed out, sorry for the scrutiny, but THRU is commonly used as a slang spelling or text etc. If someone was to genuinely mis-spell through, you would imagine something like "Throgh or Thrugh"... You know what I mean?

I so want these to be real though, I am not gunning it down, I just can't deny the detective inside of me haha.

Great find either way OP S&F for you
.... Like I said, I want these to be real.

Expect the worst, hope for the best.

I can't say for any other mistakes in the paper, and by no means am I suggesting it's authentic, but on the case of "Thru" it's a commonly used term in the Engineering field for a hole that goes all the way through the material, which could show that the person writing had some technical training that bled through into their writing.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne

Anyone know what this symbol represents? (on the front page of the doc) I couldn't find a match on it anywhere...

~Namaste

To me it looks like an Omega symbol with the inside filled in, or the side legs pinched in. Omega is the end, and also god. Since the documents say aliens created us by modifying native species, it would make sense to have a symbolic reference to god as the "logo" of whatever they are doing (why does everything need a name logo anyway?) Or it could be an closed omega symbol to show the end is closing or something else dramatic like that.

Isn't that usually the type of things people say about symbols used by governments and secret societies?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join