It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida man goes on deadly shooting spree after girlfriend reneges on Triple Whopper promise

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Dayam, all this over a crappy, uber processed, GMO'd, chemical stuffed Whopper?

Imagine if she refused to buy him a Smashburger.

He'd probably nuke a few countries.

edit on 23-5-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Smashburger uses a beef tallow/canola oil blend in our fryers. A

Oh yah. Beef tallow, the secret ingredient.

Tallow is a rendered form of beef or mutton fat, processed from suet. It is solid at room temperature. Unlike suet, tallow can be stored for extended periods without the need for refrigeration to prevent decomposition, provided it is kept in an airtight container to prevent oxidation.

Tallow can also be used as flux for soldering. (good to know)

Before switching to pure vegetable oil in 1990, the McDonald's corporation cooked its French fries in a mixture of 93% beef tallow and 7% cottonseed oil. (Hmmmm)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Should set him up with this lady:

A Florida woman set a man's car on fire after he refused to buy her a McFlurry from McDonald's for dessert, it's claimed.
link

What's wrong with Florida?

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This story reminded me of that Michael Douglas movie, "Falling Down" when he wanted to order breakfast at a fast food joint but it had just turned over to lunch menu. Then after shooting up the place and getting his order he changed his mind! (Ha Ha)

edit on 23-5-2014 by MichiganSwampBuck because: typo

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I had a quadruple angry whopper last week with extra angry sauce and extra jalapenos.

Now that was worth killing for!

Anyway, sorta back on topic, the burger was the clincher, the straw that broke the camels back.
Lets us see though, how many 'girlfriends' he meets in prison.

And in the words or the immortal soup nazi 'no whopper for you'!
(at least not in prison)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Anyone who is hooked on triple whoppers isn't in control of their mind. I had a double whopper once, I don't ever want to do that again. A plain whopper isn't bad, but the Whopper Jr is better yet.

I have to agree, The Whopper Jr. is better. I add bacon too. If I am going to eat that kind of food, which is not very often, I prefer Wendy's or Carl's though. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Was he a law abiding citizen before?

Also as one poster said arm everyone, so did this work out here..arming an idiot or do you understand the problem with it.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I fully support the 2nd Amendment. However I do not support idiots owning guns and I especially do not like idiots running around in public places with guns.

In this day and age there is no excuse for someone older than 21 to not have a high school diploma or GED, especially in the great State of Florida.

Perhaps it is time for one of the prerequisites of gun ownership and unsupervised possession be a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
edit on 24-5-2014 by jrod because:

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join