It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hit Job: How Sting Artist James O’Keefe Tried to Set His Latest Trap – And Got Stung Himself

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Interestingly, I had not heard of this.
I just watched the vid, word for word,
Thanks for opening my eyes to this corruption!

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Another member of the O'Keefe School of Junk Journalism. Is there no shame?

Ten days earlier he was arrested for allegedly gaining access to the nursing home where Sen. Thad Cochran’s wife lies bedridden with dementia, and taking video of what he saw. The video briefly appeared on his YouTube account, Constitutional Clayton, before McDaniel’s campaign asked (via an email to other activists) that it be taken down.

Why did anyone even bother to snoop around Thad Cochran’s wife? Because she’s been there for more than a decade, and since then, as meticulously reported at Breitbart.com, Cochran has taken dozens of junkets with his executive assistant Kay Webber. One activist, who doesn’t necessarily want to get into it and lower the tone of this race any further, muses about how Webber has been pictured traveling on side-junkets, with the congressional wives.

M ississippi Ugly

Sadly, shame has been sorely lacking in this country for years.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: desert

I'd heard about that incident and thought the guy was taking after O'Keefe too.
What a world.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: desert
a reply to: Kali74

It's how low one political party has sunk, using the sleaziest smear tactics it can invent to ruin opponents. O'Keefe's methods are crude and laughable, but he knows his audience well - they'll believe anything.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Never said Fox took the bait. However the Tickells did and even Fox himself didn't have sympathy for them based on your article.

From the article you provided I thought the Tickells came across more negatively than Okeefe. However , I don't think the GOP or the DNC are worth the paper used for a number 2. I'm unbiased as they come therefore I feel no need to pick a side so I don't overlook what the Tickells did and only concentrate on Okeefe.

So what if he did a "sting operations" as you called it? Personally I think we need more sting operations in DC and special interest groups to expose the crooks, but again I don't have a political team to worry about.

So are you more concerned about the bait being put forth than the people who took the bait?
edit on 26630America/ChicagoMon, 02 Jun 2014 22:26:43 -0500up3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

So are you more concerned about the bait being put forth than the people who took the bait?

What "bait?" The video by O'Keefe was edited to make it appear they were "interested" in Middle East oil money. So your debate over whether they "took the bait" is moot - we have an edited video being used as a smear campaign. Fox exposed O'Keefe's tactics by releasing his unedited version of the events. Show me the full unedited versions then we'll see if they were truly "interested" or not.

Imagine you are in court fighting a drug charge from the police, and they show up with a heavily edited video of you selling drugs or buying them as evidence. Only you never committed the crime, the police are using doctored footage to make you appear guilty. According to you, however, you should still be considered guilty because you "appear interested" in the video. Sounds fair, right?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join