It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry says ‘all options remain on table’ for Venezuela

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: dlbott

Just no one in those countrys seemed to haves asked for your brother and sister lives or seem to have wanted US interferance.

Democracy is great for us.

But we cant go round forceing it on others and certiany not the fake puppet democracy that serves the whim of the invaders.

Are you serious. Man you should learn about what you are talking about. The people in those countries had begged for help for generations. Or do you think they enjoy being gases, raped, murdered and oppressed. They begged for help with the crazy fanatic talaban who cut off their people's heads and hands and worse.

You have no idea what you are talking about. These people have been oppressed and begging for help for years. How ignorant to say these people wanted to live under hussein or through all the mess in Afghanistan.

Now, truth, they want our help but then they expect that we have no stake in the outcome after. How naive do you think they are. They know that help from anyone comes with strings and rightly so. No country is going to help another without conditions.

Now, what is true is we did not go to war because the people needed help or asked for it. We should have, but back then it was not in our interest to. We created hussein and did nothing as he became a monster and his people begged for help. Even after we lead them on to the point they rose up and fought and then we stood by and let them get gassed and worse.

Give me a break dude, what you were not born fifteen years ago or what.

The Bot

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Variable
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Sanctions always lead to wars in the end.

I think a short google search would prove this false. South Africa springs to mind, how about North Korea? NK has been pissing in everyone's Wheaties since the end of the Korean war (which they started.) We never invaded Cambodia and they had a whopper of a nut job running that tropical paradise. I'm sure we could find half a dozen in Africa who have had sanctions of one form or another that we didn't invade...hmm Sudan?

V

You never invaded Cambodia???

So dropping more ordinance on Cambodia than all ordinance in WWII combined, doesn't count? Or is this part of history irrelevant because the USA never officially invaded?

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dlbott

originally posted by: crazyewok

Just no one in those countrys seemed to haves asked for your brother and sister lives or seem to have wanted US interferance.

Democracy is great for us.

But we cant go round forceing it on others and certiany not the fake puppet democracy that serves the whim of the invaders.

Are you serious. Man you should learn about what you are talking about. The people in those countries had begged for help for generations. Or do you think they enjoy being gases, raped, murdered and oppressed. They begged for help with the crazy fanatic talaban who cut off their people's heads and hands and worse.

You have no idea what you are talking about. These people have been oppressed and begging for help for years. How ignorant to say these people wanted to live under hussein or through all the mess in Afghanistan.

Now, truth, they want our help but then they expect that we have no stake in the outcome after. How naive do you think they are. They know that help from anyone comes with strings and rightly so. No country is going to help another without conditions.

Now, what is true is we did not go to war because the people needed help or asked for it. We should have, but back then it was not in our interest to. We created hussein and did nothing as he became a monster and his people begged for help. Even after we lead them on to the point they rose up and fought and then we stood by and let them get gassed and worse.

Give me a break dude, what you were not born fifteen years ago or what.

The Bot

So how does your rant justify the millions raped, shot, incinerated, blown up, tortured, or otherwise killed and mutilated by American intervention?

It happens from all sides, not just your enemies, therefore it's no justification for anything.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
I wish this 1%'er idiot would just shut up!

Kerry did marry into quite a bit of money,yes.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

TERESA HEINZ KERRY

Is 200 Million dollars quite a bit?

Yeah... Kerry has no earthly concept what any common man lives, that's for sure.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Kerry has no concept of reality,he should just go away.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I am not supposed to write 1 liners but bull$hit. That is a american mentality and that is all. Have you ever heard of something like share.
Btw oil will not last forever. There is alternatives and the oil price like the gold price and the food price is kept artificially high.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000

TERESA HEINZ KERRY

Is 200 Million dollars quite a bit?

Yeah... Kerry has no earthly concept what any common man lives, that's for sure.

As I myself have become permanently disabled and trying to live on social security,yes Rabbit 200 mil is alot to me!
Also liking your new avi

edit on CDTFriam5361 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Thanks on the Avatar. It's in honor of Memorial Day Weekend.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000

Thanks on the Avatar. It's in honor of Memorial Day Weekend.

Yes I can see the poignancy there.Well done sir.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I do not think the following will get through your american thick skull into small brain.

The word do not WANT or NEED your so called democracy. Every single place america " help" is worst off when you left that when you arrive.

Why do you americans not try and fix your own useless fu&@edup country instead? Leave the world alone we do not like your ways neither need that. Your country is worst than the plaque. Full of useless gutless whining crying overweight spineless ballsless citizens and a psychotic out of control government. Go kill one another if you have to do something.

Stop telling the world ohh it is not the citizens of america that is bad it is our government. Bull to the 10th quadrant. The government is a selected body that represent the people. If they do not do what they were selected to. THE PEOPLE should do something to replace it. As long as the people do nothing and allow the represented government do as they please you condone what they do.

So All of america is useless and warmongering. That is it. You the people sent your kids, partners est to go to the army, navy est knowing what they do. You cheer when they go. Thus you cheer them on to go kill other human beings. You every parent, grant parent, husband, wife, girl or boyfriend with a member in the armed forces is as guilty of murder and rape and plunder of other countries as the soldiers. Do not tell me they do not have a choice. That is bull too. You choose to go to the armed forces cause you were too dumb or stupid or lazy to get a real job. You deserve to die in a foreign country where you did not belong. And you deserve sitting homeless on the street when you get back. That is nature paying you back for the atrocities against others.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: neversaynever
Every single place america " help" is worst off when you left that when you arrive.

Exactly. Nothing more too add.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I do not think the following will get through your american thick skull into small brain.

The word do not WANT or NEED your so called democracy. Every single place america " help" is worst off when you left that when you arrive.

Why do you americans not try and fix your own useless fu&@edup country instead? Leave the world alone we do not like your ways neither need that. Your country is worst than the plaque. Full of useless gutless whining crying overweight spineless ballsless citizens and a psychotic out of control government. Go kill one another if you have to do something.

Stop telling the world ohh it is not the citizens of america that is bad it is our government. Bull to the 10th quadrant. The government is a selected body that represent the people. If they do not do what they were selected to. THE PEOPLE should do something to replace it. As long as the people do nothing and allow the represented government do as they please you condone what they do.

So All of america is useless and warmongering. That is it. You the people sent your kids, partners est to go to the army, navy est knowing what they do. You cheer when they go. Thus you cheer them on to go kill other human beings. You every parent, grant parent, husband, wife, girl or boyfriend with a member in the armed forces is as guilty of murder and rape and plunder of other countries as the soldiers. Do not tell me they do not have a choice. That is bull too. You choose to go to the armed forces cause you were too dumb or stupid or lazy to get a real job. You deserve to die in a foreign country where you did not belong. And you deserve sitting homeless on the street when you get back. That is nature paying you back for the atrocities against others.

lol!

take a chill pill, dude.
it ain't as bad as you describe.

where are you from, again?

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsingtao

lol!

take a chill pill, dude.
it ain't as bad as you describe.

where are you from, again?

Yes it really is that bad.

As a Canadian, I fully agree with him. Thanks to your bloody country, my country has the same blood on its hands. And we call it "democracy" too.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: tsingtao

Although I don't subscribe to the same bile he has to regular Americans .

I do have to 100% agree on his view on US intervention.

Fact is intervention in foreign affairs NEVER works. Imperialism always fails eventually.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Variable

One that is not paid off and owned by any one religious group, race, etc..
A free, democratic society is best, IMO. But America is a republic, not a democracy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join