It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

St John 23 met Alien from landed saucer in Castel Gandolfo?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
If Jesus had only one son from Mary Magdalene, and that one son had 10 children one a year, and each of them had 10 children after reaching the marriageable age (today it is 18-20 or so), you can try to calculate how many of them would be in the wide Universe by now.

My calculations using google calculator show a number bigger than the number of the knowing stars, in a matter of less than 500 years of uninterrupted generations. I intentionally put lower numbers and larger periods of time. The children could be not 10 but 20 for each next one and could be born each year. I assume only one man- one woman equation.

There were 1980+ years from then to now.

You may use also the population growth calculator playing with different numbers. The unrestricted divine family protected by God's angels in a planet paradise garden would grow exponentially. Sure the growth rate wouldn't be 0.01 but much higher. www.metamorphosisalpha.com...

In other words, If God wanted it to happen in that way, by now there would be one grand-son or daughter of Jesus in each planet that harbors life, sent to tell them the good news of Jesus' resurrection on earth. God doesn't really need us. He wants us, that is another matter.

Call it a heresy, hypocrites. Say it was not written in the Gospel or the Old Testament. By the way, it is a written promise of God to Abraham that his children will be more than the stars in the sky. For whoever has ears to hear.

One stupid Byzantium emperor called a church council to make a heresy the idea of some monks that Jesus incarnated in each of the angelic choirs before He incarnated as man. And the council made that teaching a heresy according to the emperor's will. Good that stupid emperor didn't think Jesus could have children who can travel aboard spaceships provided by the angelic choirs, and didn't make heresy the above scenario. Don't we understand all of that outdated fanatical mentality is absurd and leas to dead end scenario?

I don't know if the presented above is the real case scenario. It is a big IF. It is hypothetical. But it is perfectly possible to happen if God willed it.
edit on 27-5-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
of course the above scenario is possible only if there are enough mates from surrounding population. But that wouldn't be a problem if the new generations are settled in new galaxies with already created human population.

That is fictional scenario. It comes to show us that indeed God can produce uncountable people from one man, as He proposed to Moses when the Israelites rebelled in the desert. As he promised to Abraham.

That population equation comes to show us how stupid and narrow minded are all paradigms we are taught. They are human work.

The counted galaxies (100 bln+) with likely number of stars (100 bln average) make average number of stars 1e+22. That number is reached if you use any step period between generations (let say 18 or 20y, an they married earlier back then), any big number of children (10,15,20), for 300-500 years max , and those are very general an lowered calculations. Just for example What IF.

If you are in paradise garden you wouldn't have a problem of anything, such as early deaths.

And here is something else that I didn't account for: what if all those men and women lived not 70 but 700 years? Did they sin the original sin, if their grandfather was Jesus the Lord without sin?

Oh no, the churches really have to rethink their outdated paradigms! And stop eluding us by rejecting any new discovery of archaeology and science. Or we will learn the truth from somewhere else, not from the churches. As it de facto happened with Ancient Aliens serial. I am really angry at the scholars who think of us as idiots who would believe middle centuries fables. Didn't they understand the people started asking questions, and also started finding answers different from the imperial status quo of the church?

The antichrist warning even if true cannot remove facts from reality. It seems it has been put forth to prevent scenario in which God is winner over human race. I on't say it doesn't exist. There were already enough antichrists, some christian kings and religious. Weren't antichrists those who burned people for example? Antichrist will come when he comes, little before the end of the world. BTW no prophet calls him antichrist except the revelation that is written in 3rd century those chapters. Only the first chapters 1,2 are found in late 2nd century. Even if 100% true, too many questions pile up, that do not have adequate answers by the churchmen.

If they want to save any face for the generations to come, they have to start it all with open cards an clean hands. Otherwise they are doomed to fail and a new generation will do the work of Jesus as initially commanded. I am sorry to say, by now very few churchmen show in public adequate position towards the new information we ALREADY KNOW. Such as of Annunaki story. It is a pity we have to urge them to say a word, and they refuse and refuse. Because they will have to burn up their own books first, and then start to think in fresh mind. Apparently, most of them refuse to start it over. They remain in the past. I don't expect they will agree with Jesus if he comes again, or with his great-grand children. Because their predecessors changed and hided sacred texts, followed by changed paradigms and interpretations. An now almost no one wants to clean up the mess. Too pity.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
For decades we had the situation of papal prelates speaking of aliens (Balducci was the first one I know of), and common Christians reading commenting but waiting for authority. Some demonized back then. OK now we have the highest authority has spoken. The pope himself said the words already spoken by his astronomers.

Now what? What more is to wait for, before the churchmen start preaching it?

You cannot possibly have your children to know more about it from movies and TV, and you behave as if nothing happened. Oh I forgot the clergy don't have children! Then they could switch on National Geographic and see what has been spoken of the early Christian centuries and emperors. That is already public, said in quite elaborated style with documents. I discover nothing new. Then they would do better to switch on the next episode of Ancient Aliens, and start reading the Bible from Book 1 again

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Will Pope Francis resign anytime soon?

www.catholicculture.org...

Asked whether he might consider resigning, the Pope said that “I’ll do what God tells me to do, by praying and seeking the will of God” and that “I believe Benedict XVI is not an isolated case.”

I hope that doesn't happen, after we got the start of something new with Baptize Martians words. I hope more will be done, by more people around the pope.

Moreover, there isn't another one left in the list of St Malachi. Before the coming of a Terrible Judge. Did he say "Jesus"? No! Perhaps someone "blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord"?

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If Francis resigns now, in the middle of just started work, it will be a disaster for the roman catholic church. I don't think I will accept any new candidate as equal pope after the prophecy is over. Even without that.

The catholic church interests are so diverse and we see a group of 100-200 people who control everything and who do not agree between.

Of course this is a topic for new threads. Hope there won't be any need of them in first place.

If this is the end game, as it seems to be, then people like me will search solace in the messengers above and not in those who claim they are God's sole representatives below.

Still Francis is the pope, he did great things and much more awaits him to be done. Hope God gives him strength.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
A landmark interview with fr Funes, jesuit astronomer, in Osservatore Romano, the Vatican official newspaper.

THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ASTRONOMY AND FAITH
IN AN INTERVIEW WITH FATHER FUNES,
DIRECTOR OF THE VATICAN OBSERVATORY
(L’OSSERVATORE ROMANO)
MAY 14, 2008

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
it is worth to be read in full. Here is some excerpt about ET

LOR: Are we referring also to similar beings to us or more evolved ones?

FUNES: It is possible. Until now we have had no proof. But certainly in a universe so big this hypothesis cannot be excluded.

LOR: And this would not be a problem for our faith?

FUNES: I believe no. As a multiplicity of creatures exist on earth, so there could be other beings, also intelligent, created by God. This does not contrast with our faith because we cannot put limits on the creative freedom of God.

To say it with Saint Francis, if we consider earthly creatures as "brother" and "sister," why cannot we also speak of an "extraterrestrial brother?" It would therefore be a part of creation.

LOR: And what about redemption?

FUNES: We borrow the gospel image of the lost sheep. The pastor leaves the 99 in the herd for go look for the one that is lost. We think that in this universe there can be 100 sheep, corresponding to diverse forms of creatures.

We that belong to the human race could be precisely the lost sheep, sinners who have need of a pastor. God was made man in Jesus to save us. In this way, if other intelligent beings existed, it is not said that they would have need of redemption.

They could remain in full friendship with their Creator.

LOR: I insist: if they were sinners, would redemption also be possible for them?

FUNES: Jesus has been incarnated once, for everyone. The incarnation is an unique and unrepeatable event. I am therefore sure that they, in some way, would have the possibility to enjoy God’s mercy, as it has been for us men.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Mgr Balducci, chief demonoligist of Vatican at that time, speaking about aliens. Translated in English.

I agree with most or all that Balducci, Funes, others church members have said about ET. It is correct in my views.

But, isn't it too rare appearance? We have 2008 - 2013 gap before several paragraphs to be said again. Now the pope confirmed only what is already known as "unofficial" position of Vatican. He makes it pretty much official, although not put in encyclical.

How much longer are we supposed to wait for the next word or may be action?

I guess as long as the ET themselves come visible in public.

And if they say Ashtar is any kind of a relative of Jesus Christ, or may be a friend or disciple of Jesus Christ "sananda", I'd rather believe it in that moment. When the world will be renovated, I'd like to take part in it.

And, I had enough antichrists to struggle and survive while in this old world. Please, keep any new of them for yourselves if you dream for one! Don't re-send it to me. We are not before the end of the big Universe anytime soon, neither before the Final judgment, to have the final one. I had enough of it, I had enough of religious rhetoric about it, enough of "apparitions" about it, and I'd rather skip the next one in the list without end. I'd rather start it all over, together with our brothers extraterrestrials.

edit on 28-5-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
WIll Ashtar and the ET hosts come to fix the Earth? Or to take the good ones in a rapture?

One has to go thru volumes of prophecy and will not know the answer. Much modern prophecy, catholic and other, predicted year 2000 as the landmark of earth development. Be it the era of peace or other name. It didn't materialize though. Neither did the much expected 2012.

The rapture scenario requires an antichrist to come after that. Such may not come as he didn't for 1900 years. Or better said, too many antichrists came for 1900 years. Both pagan and christian as well.

The rescue scenario from earth that will undergo the flood of fire predicted by Peter in 2Peter will materialize only if we are before planetary cataclysm, similar to the movie "2012". The failed expectations in 2012 proved that might not be that sure.

Remains the third option (out of how many). ET contact to start a new era for the earth when finally humanity will start doing as God wants it to do since the beginning.

The list is long of past and present antichrists. You can find whoever you want to, and you will find also justification for your theory. Many search for a specific antichrist to fit well formulated theories of end times, and they search him within the Roman empire. They miss one thing, the time may not be NOW, as it was not during all the time of Roman, Byzantium, Middle ages and Modern time. It is not we who will say when the time is. Not even Jesus knows.

The danger of self-destruction though remains, or said in other words, the danger of 2-Peter fire to be brought down to earth as man-made nukes or worse.

If we don't have such development yet, it is not because we are worthy or because the world has been converted, according to Akita and Fatima. No! It is only because God stopped it for reasons beyond our understanding.
edit on 28-5-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Jesus' words as related in John John 16:12
biblehub.com...

I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. 13"But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.…

Paul said even an angel speaks a Different gospel it should be cursed.

I think Paul has been grossly re-written in 2-3 century prior the official stamp of Constantine over canonical books

Paul presumably wrote those words BEFORE John wrote the Gospel and the much debated book of Apocalypse. Especially the Revelation is a VISION. It is not direct words of Jesus in flesh and blood walking on earth. it is a vision. It is prone to interpretation or even error on the side of the receptor John who is a human, and not God as Jesus was.

Does it mean the Apocalypse is a New Gospel or additional gospel that angels have relayed to John? Does it mean it is cursed as Paul said?

The Apocalypse is the only book to talk of some details of the Beast, as for example the mark of the beast never spoken of by Jesus or by any other prophets. I don't say it is wrong. I say it is only written in the Apocalypse.

If we are ready to make exception for the Apocalypse allegedly written by th ebeloved disciple (and there is a big dispute who is John who wrote it), how is it we are not ready to make more exceptions of more revelations that are not a new Gospel and yet are more words of Jesus (or Mary)? Isn't it a double standard, that not even Paul would agree on it, if he walked the earth today?

The first thing Paul wouldn't agree with, would be the gross re-fitting the gospels and perhaps his own letters in pre-Constantine period, to fit the Roman imperial agenda and its UFO protectors pagan gods.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
If true, seems the Catholic church is not too fast to reveal the alien secrets it knows, may be for centuries.

The Orthodox church has spoken centuries ago

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
closer and closer .....

drop the chains

dance around that truth

embrace freedom

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I don't think the Orthodoxy is closer to the truth. May be it had less historic chance for error.

I don't move closer or farther to any predetermined agenda. Thanks for your assessment. I try to find out how the things are in real, not to follow ready paradigms rather critically to asses them.

To repeat again, I am not voting for the implanted chip that may turn to be the mark of the beast. My logical questions about the mark and the Apocalypse do not intend to negate Apocalypse, but to define the mark better. Sure Mother Theresa didn't take the mark by taking the heart implant.

It seems to me logical Jesus had by now many grand-children and that will change the equation many times over. May be they are the manchild, don't have the way to know, only guess. The religions desperately need to re-asses where they stand, and not to repeat with modern words old forgotten paradigms. They don't work in the real world. The worst example were the so called "christian monarchs" who followed the teaching worse than all.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Even if there is only one star nation where Jesus appeared in flesh after His resurrection on Earth, and established community of followers ( or church in Greek), that will change dramatically our understanding of how God's grace works on larger scale. Moreover, many star nations may have never committed any original sin in their history. And their history (an advancement) may be far longer than ours. That is enough for us to speak of a savior nation of faithful angelic ET who come to fulfill what we failed to do in history, and to rescue us before the earth dies.

Similar effect would have only one son/grandson of Jesus to do that instead of Him, if we assume He sits all the time at His throne on the right side of the Father.

Technically speaking, Jesus could use the 40 days between Resurrection and Ascension and to appear to any planet He wished to go. We must understand he is beyond time and space.

I don't see any reason why He can't do that from Heaven, as He appeared on Earth many times for these 1980 years to saints. Some of them touched Him, as well as the Blessed Virgin Mary. It is not something impossible to do for the Lord, rather very possible from any point of view. Our Lady could appear to the planets too.

Even if we staunchly reject the idea Jesus had a child, He and His mother still could do their work in the Universe, as they continued appearing on Earth too.

I suggest Jesus and his descendants as many as they are, didn't waste the 1980+ years after Ascension as we wasted them on Earth. They did their work, as ""the Father works until now".

It is a time the faithful to start reasoning with their heads and to stop demonizing what they don't know. To start accepting new information for a reality they (and I) will never comprehend fully.
No matter exactly what denomination they belong to, or are they Messianic Jews.

They have to accept that there are more earth-like planets, more earth-like nations, and that Jesus is Lord to them as to us. Or as fr Funes called it, we might be the 1 lost sheep among the 99 righteous (those good star nations) and therefore Jesus came for us leaving them alone for sometime in the Father's flock. To assume otherwise, that we are the only and the best ones, is absurd. The humans killed the son of God, as well as hundred millions of their own. Perhaps those sins are bigger than the original sin of Adam and Eve many times over. Still the Lord forgives us.

I want to underline once more, I do not invent any new "teaching" and do not reject any church dogmas. I only suggest the logical sequences of existence of life elsewhere in the galaxies. That God is its creator, and also He is free to communicate the Good news to those whom He chose to (probably not to all uncountable planets at once). Including telling them in advance as much of salvation plan as He decided to tell them, even before Jesus' incarnation on Earth.

How otherwise we would explain the "angels" in OT who have clearly Physical characteristics, as those described in Ezekiel 1. Those civilizations of highly advanced, technically developed races using advanced spacecraft have been given the grace to know God and to participate in His salvation plan for planet earth. Even to the degree to serve His Son when He incarnated on Earth. There is such material evidence in the Holy scripture, as the Bethlehem star could not be anything else than a near flying spaceship. It could not be skipped by unbiased reader, or exchanged for a "comet" or any type of natural space object, with the knowledge we have today about near space. God sent physical aid to His Son Jesus on Earth and that has been recorded in that part of the scriptures that survived to our days. Even if only recorded in few instances, we still can build the grand picture. Perhaps similar or bigger help has been given during the flee in Egypt and other difficult moments of Jesus' life, that the scripture did not record or the record did not survive. The scripture says the angels served Jesus in the desert after the temptation of the devil was over. What does it mean in practical terms?

I do not suppose even for a moment that Jesus Christ re-incarnated in another planet or in other being not human.

I do not oppose any church doctrine, please do not misunderstand my posts in that way.

It is rather a time for the churches to include in their grand picture the reality beyond earth. Because it has concrete and real consequences of the churches' behavior and future, both on this planet and beyond it. That might be vital for humanity and Christianity as well.
edit on 29-5-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

The 1960's were a concerning time for many in power elite control including but not limited to politicians and priests. This was a pivotal period where hard decisions were made for the alleged benefit of all mankind. Many changes were to take place and full disclosure's were slated to happen and yet those in power could not allow any real change as it would have set in motion technological, medical and even galactic alliances that would change the world as we know it.

Many souls were entering the stage that hold the ability to usher in these changes and yet choices were made that instead these individuals would not be activated and furthermore bombarded with misdirection ( psychotropic drugs, Vietnam war, to name only two) contrary to their mission.

All prior contracts were left unfulfilled and new ones created that were diametrically opposite to the originals.

I could go on...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: antar

please do

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
I don't think the Orthodoxy is closer to the truth. May be it had less historic chance for error.

Then you do not know what Orthodoxy has told and written.

Read what St. Andrew the Fool for Christ said for the beginning. I can only tell you one thing: You won't believe your eyes! I 'll give you a clue of what he said: Nephelims.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: antar

The sooner the disclosure happens, the better for all. I don't understand why the people who talk about it should almost always be associated with psychological issues of any kind. The same psychological tool could be used for the people who oppose the ET existence as a goal of their public life. There are such people.

The ET is a reality. The astronaut moon-walker E.Mitchel is not insane when speaking of it, neither were so many other hi-level people who talked in favor of that reality. www.aliens-everything-you-want-to-know.com...

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I will go back to the first post. If the alien craft could appear over Castel gandolfo ( the summer residence of the popes and also observatory near Rome), it could appear and land on St Peter's square as well. Technically nothing stops it to happen. Such craft has been seen all over the world, including Jerusalem.

What if tomorrow that happens? Could it be the pope to make the Disclosure formal act by greeting the aliens? Why should that be considered wrong and evil? Because someone wrote a book about it where demonizes everything?

One day the contact will inevitably happen. Better sooner.

I don't accept the apriori demonization of the first contact, as targeted efforts have been made for that. ExoVaticana being one of them, the latest bestseller to do so. It was preceded by Petrus Romanus where demonization of the last pope appeared long before he was ever elected (the last in Malachi's list appears to be pope Francis). I don't accept the arguments of Tom Horn as valid, neither in Petrus Romanus nor in ExoVaticana. ( I've read 1/3 of the book and then stopped, it was enough).

Evidence of benevolent contact abounds in the Scripture, one needs to read only Ezekiel 1. If the prophets were so doubtful to everything they see and hear, as some of our generation are, they would not write down a line. I prefer to accept the first contact as Ezekiel 1 contact, unless it proves otherwise in Broad Daylight and not in secret archives and targeted attacks in mass published books, that cannot be proven whatsoever.
edit on 30-5-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

As a non credible witness It becomes simple rhetoric or pearls before swine anytime my information gets shared. At some point they win. Until humanity takes life by the reins and stops throwing stones, they have not even learned the art of fire yet and disclosure is still at a flat earth stage of the game.

So many compartmentalized agendas that tug and pull in their own idealized directions to come to the same table and openly put all of the individual pieces of the puzzle together for a common earth goal.
edit on pm531pmSat, 31 May 2014 12:26:19 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: antar

As a non credible witness It becomes simple rhetoric or pearls before swine anytime my information gets shared. At some point they win.

I don't know about you. As far as it concerns me, I don't think I am throwing pearls before swine. I have motivation why I am doing what I am doing that I may not share online. What I can share is:

1. There are facts to stand by themselves on a firm ground, with or without John 23 case. Facts of contact of all kind, written in books by credible witnesses. Paul Hellier just quoted one of them. It is not a matter of dreaming or medication, as some would love it to be presented.

2. There are clear consequences for the Churches coming out of those facts. Baptism of aliens is one but far not the only one. Much more interesting situation would be if Jesus appeared to any other planet and evangelized it directly in the last 1980 years. As some say about Alpha Centauri, the closest to earth star system. I have no way to prove any such instance, but it will be hard to disprove any such instance taking into account Jesus' forceful message after the resurrection. Yes we are blessed, but perhaps we are not the only ones. For 1980y we diddn't do much of His mandate except to reach the Pacific islands.

3. Putting all that online in the public domain is done by people before me. I actually summarize and make certain logical comments and conclusions derived from it, I say my view about it. I may not be right on every paragraph. But, what I have put forward cannot be escaped anymore by churches as non existent issue. It exists as unresolved question and is in the public domain. It is a gross miscalculation and omission that the churches do not bother with that and do not engage in pubic debate. I already expressed my willingness of support in the part I could, and not in the current format. The miscalculation of the churches will result in X-Day public manifestation of ET and the direct download information from them about events happening now or happened 2000 years ago. The biggest losers will be those officials who today refused to talk to people about that. You could imagine what that information downloiad will consist of let say the unwritten life of Jesus.

So it is not pearls before swine, it is build up public opinion online in the public domain available to presidents, cardinals and truck drivers alike, and I am proud I did my very little part of it. It was John 23 and card. Capovilla to see the saucer and the man from stars. Together with Adamski visit in the Vatican, and the alleged diary of John 23. If someone has problems about that let he address them to St John 23.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join