It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Gives Rich Man Arrested For 7th DUI No Jail Time Because “It Wouldn’t Be Fair for Him”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: ATSmediaPRO

This blatantly shows that we have a two tiered justice system! The public should be outraged and our media should be calling this judge out. There's absolutely no excuse for this!!! It's just like when our government bailed out the bankers because they were too big to fail. 7 DUI's, are you kidding me?

The average nobody would be thrown in jail, fined for the damages they caused, their license permanently taken away, and be forced to attend alcoholic addiction treatment.

This creep will be in the news again, only next time there will be an innocent life taken because this A$$hole judge caters to the rich. If it does happen, the judge should be thrown in jail right along with him.
yip its going to happen and if its a young kid then that judge should hang her head in shame.

money talks,got it here in britain where footballers(soccer players)get like weeks ban for driving offences where members of the public would be looking at years ban,its a joke.

its never going to change unless there was an uproar from members of the general public to most cases which we know aint going to happen so gives the judge the chance to treat the celeb totally different from the average joe on the street.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Meanwhile in Texas...

Texas man faces life in prison for pot brownies

EDIT: I had to make a meme out of this...

edit on 22/5/2014 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
7 DUIs... Yeah, oh boy, this LOSER has REALLY learned his lesson. Letting him off scott free will teach him!

The idiot judge says it won't be fair for his workers if they go unemployed? YEAH, WELL IT WON'T BE FAIR FOR THE VICTIMS HE KILLS ON THE ROAD, AND THEIR FAMILIES, AS HE CONTINUES TO RISK EVERYONE'S LIVES.
edit on 22-5-2014 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
There are two sets of laws:
One for the rich
And one for everybody else.

This judge should be fired and charged with a crime. 7 DUI's?? He should've gotten at least 3 years in the state penitentiary. Too many rich kids, etc., getting off while some kid gets busted for pot and gets 10 years. Again, the people should show up at the courthouse and demand that this judge be fired and arrested. Mad people showing up is the only thing going to stop this stuff.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Blaine, I agree with you slightly... other than the fact it was his 7th DUI. I mean, you can't really judge this case on an individual basis.

1. High speed chase
2. crashed into two cars
3. crashed into a house
4. 7th DUI

At this point, the book needs to be thrown at this guy. If this was his 2nd or 3rd offense, I could almost say "maybe." But 7th... SEVEN!

This is an absolute failure of the justice system.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: VforVendettea
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Even if he kills someone - He's rich and will get away with it.

Hello- Ted Kennedy - Chapaquidick -Mary Kopekne

Laura Bush

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ATSmediaPRO

More than meets the eye here, The key word being 'Olympia'

Maybe part of a society in which will protect him ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join