It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The return of Debtors Prisons to the USA.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Debtors Prison or FEMA Camps.
And we wondered what these facilities can be used for.
The coming market crash will see these fill up quickly if used as a Debtors Prison System.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
With our growing population the competition becomes fierce. My father started an electrical contracting company and was very successful because there was little competition in the area. Most electrical companies stuck to their own counties and everything went well for 20 years.

Then as the economy started to decline, suddenly he was in competition for crap jobs, from people way out of county, and even some out of state!

The problem we are facing is the economic musical chairs. That someone is going to be left behind. Technology is getting better, and therefore individuals are being empowered to do their own work, instead of going out and hiring someone else to do it.

As population and technology increase, the common person is going to be left behind.

a reply to: Aazadan

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Kinda reminds me of credit card companies. I arrest you for "fill-in-the-blank". Now you go to jail for 1 month and lose your job. You owe me $1000 a month for room-and-board. You have no job so you can't pay. I fine you for being late on your payment...$200. Next month, you owe another $1000 (a total of $2200 now) and you can't pay. Now you owe me $2400.

So...do I already own you, or at what point do I own you?
edit on 5/23/2014 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/23/2014 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join