It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veteran is beaten to death by five cops

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
a reply to: Mamatus

Okay. That's one side of the story. And it doesn't look good for the cops involved. Now do we have the other side? Toxicology on the fella who died? Was his system clear of drugs? Was he prone to severe anger outbursts due to the PTSD that he was diagnosed with? Did the cops have to do this? (the video sure looks like they didn't need to be doing this ... )

The tape looks bad for the cops. There are SOME out there that are awful. IF it turns out these cops are those kind, then by all means throw them in jail with the criminals they've arrested through the years. They'll get a taste of what they've been dishing out, for sure.

That information is not available yet.
I called asking if it had been released and they have no information on it yet.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Just a tidbit of advice is okay, though. Note the "attacked K9" ( excuse to ramp up hostilities.) They do that more now. To the police the "Canine" (K9) is a fellow officer. But in our minds he's "just a dog" so they use that element of "law enforcement" to force the issue with search and seizure without probable cause and the first blow in a confrontation with "dangerous outnumbered 5 to 1 veteran felons".

He did not attack the dog, it was allowed to attack him and when the "suspect" tried to defend themself that is an assault on an officer and all the excuse they need to render multiple felonies back on the victim.

Yah, victim. They did the same thing to that homeless guy in New Mexico. In the video from that encounter the dog is allowed to lunge at another "suspect' and when the victim tried to defend themselves they were shot multiple times "to protect a fellow officer".
edit on 19-5-2014 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
If you see 5 goons beating someone to death whether in uniform or not I wonder if it's your civic duty to cap those fools before they kill somebody innocent/ without due process

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Maybe if the US payed it's Police force a decent wage they would entice Decent Human beings to do the job.

This has nothing to do with wage.
This has everything to do with the conditioning and training officers are receiving.

Direct link. - www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Cops get paid just fine, and they are in a public service job, you don't do that for the pay.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
If you see 5 goons beating someone to death whether in uniform or not I wonder if it's your civic duty to cap those fools before they kill somebody innocent/ without due process

This is a great way to have those 5 goons change their attention to you.
Don't tell a cop how to do his/her job or they will show you how they do their job.

I wonder if the episode that south park did about guys that are always mad holds any truth....

edit on thMon, 19 May 2014 12:32:38 -0500America/Chicago520143880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

(post by RickyD removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

There was a time when I would have never even contemplated it. Now though I will say if I see a person being abused by LEOs I will do whatever I can to stop it up to and including leathal force. If they won't protect and serve we will have to do it ourselves.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

There was a time when I would have never even contemplated it. Now though I will say if I see a person being abused by LEOs I will do whatever I can to stop it up to and including leathal force. If they won't protect and serve we will have to do it ourselves.

You sir are a true human being. Much unlike these cowardly savage Swine in uniform lately.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I witnessed Albuquerque PD beat the snot out of a guy who never once resisted. They eventually got paramedics to come check him out after 8 or so cops went to town on him. I unfortunately was not only at a friends and unarmed as well as on a 3rd story balcony too far to film and I'm no fool I won't go at 8 officers without a firearm when they all have one and have shown they will use it. That event seriously made me change my views on the subject. All I wanted to do was help that guy and there was nothing I could do...it felt horrible like I had dropped the ball on my fellow citizen.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Mamatus

The police force is a rare employment opportunity that
enjoys the luxery of being able to effect it's own job
security in a positive way. When the murder rate is in
decline, no problem. If it's a positive for police they don't
see a double, triple or quadruple neg. for you, myself,
this man, his two fatherless kids, that women, the people
or this country, as an obstacle.

But every dog has his day. And that in no way can be
misconstrued to mean all police officers. What I am surprised
to see is the Highway Patrol involved. That's different, but
any way, thanks guys. Two more kids to grow up with good
reason to absolutely hate your kind. Well done.

edit on Rpm51914v482014u15 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

It is probably cause you won't stop with the personal attacks, pretty simple actually

His point is valid, cant chastise all 700k for what this 5 did.
You could have easily made your point with out going after him.

edit on thMon, 19 May 2014 12:55:31 -0500America/Chicago520143180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
nm
edit on thMon, 19 May 2014 12:58:11 -0500America/Chicago520141180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
The percentage of bad cops is small.

THEY ARE ALL BAD!!!!!!

Unless you want to point me to where police are starting to arrest other police. ???????????

(post by Justwatchingyou removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: Justwatchingyou

There are 700,000 full time cops in the US. You want to castigate them all because of 5? That's not logical Jim.

Why are those 700,000 not arresting the bad ones if they are sooooo good?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join