It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autism/MMR connection is real

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
One thing that always sticks with me is that many people, doctors included, will advise you to give your child an NSAID or Acetaminophen following a vaccine if they are cranky or sore or spike a fever.

That is the exact worse thing to do...you want the child to spike a fever as the vaccine is meant to kick start the body's proper immune reaction. It seems to me, giving a fever-reducer would interfere with that.

I have just always wondered if that plays a part, particularly if a parent uses acetaminophen which has proven very toxic for children given the dosage confusion and all of the many possible sources that contribute to over-dosing.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DustbowlDebutante

Sorry to hear about your son...our first born had a similar fate..that is why my 4 year old is getting a taste of everything I have learned...to bad I can't get him in soft HBO chamber..but he still is benefiting well, should I say,from his big brother..

Yes it seems the reaction, fever, from vaccines just might be opening doors for the toxins to reach the brain and do the damage..and if Tylenol is given, those doors would become even wider
edit on 19-5-2014 by nitetrain because: response to above post

edit on 19-5-2014 by nitetrain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nitetrain

That's funny you should mention HBOT. I'm in the process of getting my son into a trial study so we can afford this treatment. This is something that they are finding greatly benefits autistic children too!!! And there are lots of studies going on with no or reduced fees! And it's another treatment that doesn't require more pills, and even if it doesn't help, it can't do any harm either.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DustbowlDebutante

That is where I met all the parents with autistic children, they knew exactly when the symptoms started..
and believe me, they knew what caused the changes in their child...

For everyone else----
Everyone is going to believe what they want to believe or read on causes of autism...
But until you talk to parents of autistic children, until you see it first hand, until you see autism effect someone close to you...
you don't know Jack s hi t...that is my understanding and that is reality...

They did suggest a sort of a detox beforehand, chelation,this was 5 years ago,for the autistic kids....

we did two separate 30 day hard chamber treatments at 1.5 ata, for our TBI son.. A few times a little higher, maybe 1.7..

the only thing with HBO, is it really helps,during treatment..and 30 days afterward, high oxygen content still in tissue....but after a certain period, the oxygen concentration goes back to normal and so does symptoms. But it is proven to increase oxygen, stem cells and therefore repair process...Also the body needs a lot more fuel, food, during this process...because of 7 fold increase of stem cell production...

we purchased soft chamber,to go along with clinical trial autologous stem cell treatment..eliminated seizures after 3 rounds...

Very long road, like I said, our second son is getting everything beneficial because what we have learned in the process...
and our 7 year old is better ,but he still has a long road ahead of him....
edit on 19-5-2014 by nitetrain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nitetrain

I don't know if this is the list you saw....but it's from 1999 through 2005 and has quite a laundry list of incidents.

www.vaccinetruth.org...

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
For what its worth....theres a woman who is treating autism successfully , as far as I know....check out Jim Humble.
just google it I guess...

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
MSG also needs to be considered, most mothers milk is now high in MSG, and likely is fed to the fetus through the placenta. There are other pages about MSG and autism, this is just one:

MSG and Autism
www.msgtruth.org...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join