It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370. Is there a concpiracy, yes I think so. An ABC Documentary.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkAngel8

here you go

Poll Results: What happened to missing flight MH370?

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
Well folks, there's an aspect to these results that is both shocking and embarrassing. I'm not going to mention it and see who picks up in the stunning revelation within the results. I had to double check the data, double check again, and then… I don't know… just sat in a corner for a while. Otherwise, the results are not unexpected.

Click this for a larger version:

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I'm glad that this was posted and a BIG Thank you it was what I needed to see Thanks again. Only my own feeling is this Plane Landed and the CARGO is a Secret Well maybe one day we will find out. I Really Enjoyed this Video and Not for any other reason except to get these people home that is a mistake to think that. There are many Secrets out there and this is another added to the list. Thanks Again for the Post.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I was very impressed with the Australian show 4 Corners! A respectable investigation media channel looking for truth. My opinion on the last words spoken by "MH370" sounded American to me. I think the Malaysian Defense Minister knows exactly what happened to the flight. They probably shot it down. I also find it very suspicious that Malaysian Airlines reported MH370 over Cambodia three times! They're lying and covering up the shooting down of a passenger aircraft.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I just started listening. The words are actually spoken right at the beginning of the program as well as later and I have to say I agree that the voice speaking sounds American to me (could also be Canadian). Couldn't wait to chime in on this. Good catch, in my opinion.

Of course a long time international pilot might develop great facility in English. The numbers as spoken sound very American though.

edit on 20-5-2014 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Ok I've listened to it at least 50 times now and I'm still convinced there's an Asian quality the voice. The guy might be very fluent at English but it's still obvious he's a multilingual Asian speaker. Listen carefully to the way he says "contact Ho Chi Minh One Two Zero decimal Nine"... there's a lot about the way he says that sentence which reveals the multilingual background of the speaker. I don't care how many people are unable to hear it, I know what I'm hearing and I know I'm right.
edit on 20/5/2014 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I think you guys are reading too much into it. The accent of a second language is dependent on many issues and can change due to situational circumstances. Some of the issues are :-

Country of origin and primary language.

Country of origin of their primary English teacher or the teacher's teacher going back as far as you want. A Chinese person taught by an American will sound different if taught by an Englishman, will be different if taught by a Scotsman etc.

Second Language users who interact with people in different countries will (Without conscious thought) try to mimic the accent they are responding to.

Pilots are hearing all sorts of accents and they may lose the mimic if they are bored, tired or excited.

The same Pilot talking to Malaysia Control could sound very different when talking to LAX Control.

P

edit on 20/5/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder
You have to remember that the assumption is that a hijacker might only have made the very last call from the plane. It is that one sign off transmission that has caught attention as possibly being American.

There was only one American adult on the plane, Mr. Wood. On that basis, I don't think it plausible that one American "military" hijacker would have taken over the plane by himself and flown to Diego Garcia.

At the 33:30 minute mark there is a bizarre interview with the Malaysian Defense Minister. I don't know what to make of him except that he is seriously spooked and does mention the Americans in unflattering terms, saying that they would shoot down a civilian airliner. Does he think it may have been shot down near Diego Garcia?

This story is somewhat reminiscent of 9/11 where there were so many deviations from procedures as to be beyond coincidence.

edit on 20-5-2014 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
So where's the blunder?

America's percentages add up to 101%.

Gotta be something more embarrassing than that!

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
1. Not only was the transponder shut off but also the aircraft communications and reporting system (ACARS) was also turned off. according to the video this takes considerable skill and knowledge.

2. these systems were turned off at a key point in the flight path. a point where communications are being transferred to the next jurisdiction. witness pilots state that if they were to take over an airplane this is the part in the flight path that they would do it.

3. The plane does almost a complete turnaround. Flying through two military RADAR systems broadcasting no transponder information.

4. The military admits they had previously received information from civilian sources of a missing 777.

5. The military admits and acknowledges an unidentified civilian aircraft flying through the country's airspace at the time of the disappearance.

I think if we add these supposed coincidental incompetencies together it is obvious it adds up to....

High level official and military involvement.
edit on 5/20/2014 by Alien Abduct because: spelling correction

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Oh, and your still short 559 votes from the 'All Countries' Total.

You left out Malaysia?

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Ok I've listened to it at least 50 times now and I'm still convinced there's an Asian quality the voice. The guy might be very fluent at English but it's still obvious he a multilingual Asian speaker. Listen carefully to the way he says "contact Ho Chi Minh One Two Zero decimal Nine"... there's a lot about the way he's says that sentence which reveals the multilingual background of the speaker. I don't care how many people are unable to hear it, I know what I'm hearing and I know I'm right.

...You have been listening to the wrong sentence.

We are not discussing the speaker who said, "contact Ho Chi Minh One Two Zero decimal Nine" (that is Malaysia air traffic control telling MH 370 to switch to Vietnam air traffic control)

We are discussing the next speaker, who answers from the cockpit, "Uh goodnight Malaysia, three seven zero."

Sorry, you were confused, I thought I had pointed it out correctly...

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hmmmmmmm
Video unavailable.

That was fast.
Her I think this is it on youtube

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
How come no one mentioned the plane disappeared from Radar for 10 minutes. Isn't that impossible, I mean why would we have stealth planes if we could cloak them. I think the plane was supposed to stay "cloaked" but something happened and that is why it(MMH370) was seen flying low ( under the radar) over The Maldives. Isnt that the technology that the engineers on the plane were working on?
edit on 20-5-2014 by LA1IMPALA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Oh it all makes sense now... you said 6:30 so I assumed you were referring to the voice right at that part of the video. But I see now that was air traffic control speaking and you're actually referring to the part after that where the pilot responds.

Now I can see why everyone is saying it sounds American... it does to me too.
edit on 20/5/2014 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

I thought the same thing about the Malaysian Defense Minister, he looked scared out of his mind during that interview...

Although, I wouldn't say the remark about "the Americans" had any meaning...the guy was so stressed, I don't think he knew what to say...

My guess - he's as much a pawn in whatever happened as anyone else might be...

I think that when it was happening, he was under orders from whoever was 'orchestrating' the disappearance, and after that, he was just flying by the seat of his pants - trying to look like he knew what he was doing, while pretending that he didn't 'know' anything...

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaytay
Only my own feeling is this Plane Landed and the CARGO is a Secret Well maybe one day we will find out.

Has a passenger list ever been made public? Was there anyone on the plane that someone/something would want to disappear?

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Yes, the voices were so close together, it was hard to pinpoint exact timing, that's why I put the quote of the specific words I was referencing...

All good now though

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LA1IMPALA
I don't remember mention of The Maldives or flying "under the radar" on the video...and I'm pretty sure it disappeared from radar permanently, not just for "10 minutes"...

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
FOUR CORNERS delivers again the best journalistic investigations and the world should watch each episode. They are outstanding.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Malaysian Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein is a liar.

Watching him squirm whilst being questioned. The deep breath before the handshake, the "on the back foot" responses. The body language. His response about it being "shot down".

I'm not a paid expert, but I'm sure as hell sceptical

LIAR.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join