It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a plan. You have a plan. We have a plan. They have a plan. There will never, ever be a NWO.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
A New World Order will never exist because everybody has a plan. Literally everybody, right down to the individual, which means you.

About the only way humanity would unite is if we were invaded by aliens. And even then, even if the aliens took everything and killed everything they saw, everyone would still have a plan. And we would still have idiots trying to negotiate with them, why?, because that is their plan.

Some plans might take years to come into fruition, while others are thought up at the spur of the moment. Some peoples plan is to make to the next day, while others plan to get richer. Some plan on world dominance, good luck with that one, because there are others who are hoping you try just so they can take you down.

Etc…etc…The following sums it up perfectly.

So if you believe that there is a NWO conspiracy, just remember that there is. And we are all involved in it, but we all have plans as well. It's a dog eat dog world out there. Better have a plan I tell ya.

edit on 18-5-2014 by TDawgRex because: Spelling

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

all i saw was a younger sandra bullock and heard oscer myer weiner. i have killed half a fifth, am a wrong to enjoy this vid in the wrong way?

edit on 18-5-2014 by DocMartigann because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Of course there will be a new world order...it's called "tomorrow."
When it gets here, things will be ordered slightly differently than they are today and that's the way they will stay until the following day. Then another, even NEWER world order appears. Slowly, and so gradually you don't even notice it happening, like receding sands, the entire coastline changes. The order changes.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Better have a plan I tell ya.

We ALL have plans. One way or another.

Always.

ETA: We already live in a NWO. Hasn't anyone noticed?
edit on 5 18 2014 by SonoftheSun because: added thought.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
It's a dog eat dog world out there. Better have a plan I tell ya.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Live a good life and die in my sleep.
That's the plan.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Loveaduck

Sounds similar to mine.

Still have troubles with the day to day plans though.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I suppose it depends on the definition of "New World Order". Everyone does indeed seem to have a plan but the "Best laid plans of mice and men often go awry". I believe you left out a very important piece which is propelling us forward into what I believe is a New World Order and that is technology.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I have a plan, indeed. It's a simple one and doesn't even change whether we have an NWO, a martian invasion or little devils come up from Middle Earth to pillage us all.

I plan to simply live one day to the next until the great clock beyond ticks midnight for me, and then I plan to face midnight well with a sense of a life well lived. My only required effort is in doing nothing between this day and that one, which makes that end result something I can't enjoy in those final reflections.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
if you tell me there will be new world orders then i believe. humans fought and disagree from day one and will do it till we destroy ourself. even if there is only 2 of us left on this beautiful planet of ours there will be 2 schools of thought and a fight about who is right and who is wrong and both will go their own ways and do what they see fit. no single world order ever.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
"I think that allowing for the book being after all a parody, something like 1984 could actually happen. This is the direction the world is going in at the present time. In our world, there will be no emotions except fear, rage, triumph, and self-abasement. The sex instinct will be eradicated. We shall abolish the orgasm. There will be no loyalty, except loyalty to the party, but always there will be the intoxication of power. Always at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever. The moral to be drawn from this dangerous nightmare situation is a simple one. Don’t let it happen. It depends on you."
~George Orwell, Last Words

“There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution”
~Aldous Huxley
edit on 18-5-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

top topics

join