It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret 666 Gregorian Calendar Code (hidden 3 leap years)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
You don't have to watch the Youtube vids, they're just there for reference: Okay, so I saw how the Vatican picked the new Pope on all these 6's and 13's a few months back. At 7:06, which is 66 min after 6. It's also 13 with 7+6. This isn't the best vid on it, but it's a short, quick to the point one. You guys' probably already know about it. They even missed some of the 6's in the vid, like the chimney's 6 ft high that the smoke comes from. I guess there's more 6's in the description. Also, Francis was picked on 3-13-13.

They get spiritual power when they use these numbers (6,1,3,&9) right out in the open, for certain things. They try and put as many of these numbers together as they can. I'm trying to keep the O.P. as short as possible, but if you wanna know more on that, watch the first 4 minutes of this vid and then turn it off when the guy starts talking. It's like some paragraphs that you read.

There's actually a lot online about the Vatican symbolism. This new Pope was even wearing some Nazi crosses during a 4-20/Easter/Hitler's B-day ceremony this year. The guy singing even says illumiNAZI and Lucifer. See for yourself, below.

See how they matched the dates up all perfectly w/ Easter? That's 'cause of this guy:

en.wikipedia.org... en.wikipedia.org...
Check out his Papacy began/ended dates. The years add up to 6-9, and 6-13. And wow, he's even the 13th. His age adds up to 11, just like Hitlers. There's even more, like he died 10 days before Hitler was born, and he ordered 10 days dropped from the Gregorian Calendar (10=1). Hitler died 10 days after he himself was born. Hitler even committed suicide, possibly to get it on that date, but I digress... More on that later.

Here's the hidden code: You know how you have to count another day every 4 yrs for Leap Year? (Feb 29th) That's the 366th day. So, basically what you do is add up all the days as though every year is leap year. It's kinda like three 6's, because it's the 366th day. And also it's a "1"(for 1 day a yr), and a "3" (for the 3 days that coincide w/ the 6's). Those are the 3 days that you secretly add on. 3 days every 4 years.

What it comes out to, from 0 A.D., is 1 year and 13 days. So, you leap a year (LEAP YEAR), and add 13 days.

Guess what Calendar they used before the Gregorian? The Julian, made by Julius Caesar. Nice initials, huh? Guess how many days we are currently off from the Julian Calendar? 13. It's the same. At least the days off are. That's some coincidence. Read this excerpt:

The Julian Calendar moves slightly slower than the Gregorian Calendar, introducing an error of 1 day every 128 years. This means that the difference between the two calendar systems increases slowly over time. The papal bull issued by Pope Gregory XIII in 1582 decreed that 10 days be dropped (he ordered 10 days dropped) when switching to the Gregorian Calendar. However, many countries chose to introduce the new calendar in later years. The later the switch occurred, the more days had to be omitted. Currently (years 1901 - 2099), the Julian Calendar is 13 days behind the Gregorian Calendar.
www.timeanddate.com... He ordered 10 days dropped!

Check it out, Hitler died 10 days after he was born, on April 30th. He lived 56 years, add up all the "hidden" leap years in there, and you get ten days. I do it like this, but I'm sure there's a better way. 56 divided by 4 = 14, divided by 4 = 3.5, times 3= 10.5, which is ten days. Here's the whole A.D. years. 2,014 divided by 4 = 503.5, divided by 4 = 125.875, times 3 = 377.625 days. That's like a year and 13 days.

You leap a year, so that makes this 2015. It had to be like that so the 1 and 5 could add up to 6, just like Pope Greg's papacy years added up. They also had 2012(13) lined up with the Earth's age year 6,066, but that's maybe for another thread.

Check it, on 6-13 this year, FRYday the 13th, they're gonna fly Flight 370, full of nukes, into the ocean, right in front of New York, causing a Tsunami just like in the new 100 dollar bill "triangle fold" picture. There's even two 3's on the back of the plane, if you've noticed. Two Tridents. It's a sacrifice, just like Benghazi on 9-11.

Guess what's one thing that 9-11 is? 13 days from this years' Feast of Trumpets. I'll let that sink in...
messianicsabbath.com...
They matched their 9-11 crap up with the Feast of Trumpets this year. So.. will it be the Rapture this Feast of Trumpets? Kinda, but not exactly. It'll go by with nothing happening and then we'll have this events' anniversary.
en.wikipedia.org... The Solar Storm of 1859. It'll cause a pole shift.
It's like how we're having anniversaries for the Titanic/Korean Ferry, and the tornadoes and stuff. That Solar Storm happened on Sept.1st. Guess how many hidden 3's it's been since then? 29, because it's been 155 yrs since then. Add that to 1 and you get Sept. 30, then boom, we get knocked back to 360 day years, just in time for the Jewish New Year. When we get knocked back 5 days, it's like it puts us back at the Feast of Trumpets again. We go back in time. That's kind of weird, how 9-11's backwards to the Feast, but that is kind of their M.O. Not sure I have it exactly right, but it's definitely something like that. I could tell you more about the 9-11 stuff, but it gets lengthy.

Then, after the pole shift probably, you got your 3 days of darkness, and bam, y'all is out of here (rapture). Unless you're over in the Britain area. Then you'll probably be dead. The U.S. is the new Noah's Ark. A lil' bit of everybody's here. It's also the new Babylon, only inverted because everyone speaks different languages, but we can understand eachother and also we came together, instead of getting split apart. Once again, I'm trying not to stray too far from the topic.

That's it, Dudes. What do you think? We won't have long to wait until 6-13. Oh yeah, here's some other reasons I think it's 6-13. 613 is 316 backwards (John 3:16), and I saw how they did 9-11 with the 9:11 Bible verses.
www.towersofdeceit911.com...
and the 6:13 Bible verses seem to be similar with Satan and stuff. I think they're summoning the Head Satan, Samael.

Also, putting Yeshua on 0 A.D., and not counting it, is like disrespect too. It's like they're not counting Him as "the one".
BTW, I think right now it's the year 6,068. 9-11 is also like the three years, 6,069-71. After adding the new millenium and stuff, you'll end up with 7, 077. The Jews got Israel back in the year 6,000.
Someone also messed w/ the way we keep time during the day, and the 7 days of the week (24 hrs, 60 min, 60 sec). I haven't even looked up who did it yet.

edit on 14am1518am3115vAmerica/Chicago by saidative because: youtube vids

edit on 57am1518am3115vAmerica/Chicago by saidative because: (no reason given)

edit on 11am1718am3117vAmerica/Chicago by saidative because: (no reason given)

edit on 00am1818am3118vAmerica/Chicago by saidative because: added info

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
lol wtf

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Thats a lot of information, maybe to much all at once
I will have to sift through it all and come up with something, or nothing

What do they say, there are no coincidences, seems like a lot of coincidences

Very interesting

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: saidative

That was a lot of work. S&F

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Yeah, you lost me when you compared the USA to Noah's Ark and Babylon. Those things cannot be more opposite then they are.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

There are many secrets stitched into the Gregorian calendar. Ive discovered a reference to the Babylonian lunar calendar, the Hebrew solar calendar, and the commonly known portion of the Mayan calendar hidden in the Gregorian leap year.

Here is a slice of my research:

First we shall take notice of the popular Mayan end date of 12/21/12. This day just so happens to be the 355th day of the Gregorian year, but only on leap years. Remeber, that 355 is the average length of the Lunar year. Then, on 9/16/2016, which is the Mayan end date that I postulated, the Gregorian calendar aligns again on the 260th day with the Biblical Feast of Trumpets. Again, this alignment only occurs on leap years. So, we have a two fold alignment with the 355 day year lunar year, and the 260 day Tzolkin year.

For more info, look here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think that Pope Gregory had prior knowledge about the true origins of the Meso-american people, before sending the colonialists. How knows what else the Vatican is hiding in their library.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

According to the most up to date archeological finds (the oldedst Egyptian manuscript of Revelations & a 5th century Greek bible) The 666 thing is based entirely on a mistranslation.

Story. End of.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

The earliest biblical reference to 666 was in the OT in reference to Solomon's earnings. So, 666 is not a mis-translation, 616 is.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Just to add some historical perspective and a alternative look at the # 666

edit on 18-5-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Lucifer is a Latin word it was a name given to the morning star which we call today Venus and some times translated to the Light-Bearer , which makes me wonder , why would some one call the devil morning star or light bearer

edit on SunSun, 18 May 2014 11:27:05 -0500 1400430425AME by Dr UAE because: (no reason given)

edit on SunSun, 18 May 2014 11:28:08 -0500 1400430488AME by Dr UAE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Duplicate

I hate working on the iPad for commenting in forums.
edit on 18-5-2014 by HolgerTheDane2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: HolgerTheDane2

originally posted by: saidative

***snip***
Guess what Calendar they used before the Gregorian? The Julian, made by Julius Caesar. Nice initials, huh?

Initials?
Oh. You are referring to GIV? (GAIVS IVLIVS CAESAR)
What is nice about those initials?

***snip***
The U.S. is the new Noah's Ark.
***snip***

Sorry. No can be - dude.
We all know that any Noah's Ark are for those deemed worthy.

Edit:
Sorry - I forgot to answer your question about what we think about all your hard work? (Your own?)

It is like always with these things. Desperately trying to convince us that there are hidden menaings in clever math designed with numerous leaps and assumptions.

If you multiply with the square root of the average time I use to have a pee, we also get the sacret pyramid inch divided by common sense.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

You don't have to watch the Youtube vids, they're just there for reference: Okay, so I saw how the Vatican picked the new Pope on all these 6's and 13's a few months back. At 7:06, which is 66 min after 6. It's also 13 with 7+6. This isn't the best vid on it, but it's a short, quick to the point one. You guys' probably already know about it. They even missed some of the 6's in the vid, like the chimney's 6 ft high that the smoke comes from. I guess there's more 6's in the description. Also, Francis was picked on 3-13-13.

They get spiritual power when they use these numbers (6,1,3,&9) right out in the open, for certain things. They try and put as many of these numbers together as they can. I'm trying to keep the O.P. as short as possible, but if you wanna know more on that, watch the first 4 minutes of this vid and then turn it off when the guy starts talking. It's like some paragraphs that you read.

There's actually a lot online about the Vatican symbolism. This new Pope was even wearing some Nazi crosses during a 4-20/Easter/Hitler's B-day ceremony this year. The guy singing even says illumiNAZI and Lucifer. See for yourself, below.

See how they matched the dates up all perfectly w/ Easter? That's 'cause of this guy:

en.wikipedia.org... en.wikipedia.org...
Check out his Papacy began/ended dates. The years add up to 6-9, and 6-13. And wow, he's even the 13th. His age adds up to 11, just like Hitlers. There's even more, like he died 10 days before Hitler was born, and he ordered 10 days dropped from the Gregorian Calendar (10=1). Hitler died 10 days after he himself was born. Hitler even committed suicide, possibly to get it on that date, but I digress... More on that later.

Here's the hidden code: You know how you have to count another day every 4 yrs for Leap Year? (Feb 29th) That's the 366th day. So, basically what you do is add up all the days as though every year is leap year. It's kinda like three 6's, because it's the 366th day. And also it's a "1"(for 1 day a yr), and a "3" (for the 3 days that coincide w/ the 6's). Those are the 3 days that you secretly add on. 3 days every 4 years.

What it comes out to, from 0 A.D., is 1 year and 13 days. So, you leap a year (LEAP YEAR), and add 13 days.

Guess what Calendar they used before the Gregorian? The Julian, made by Julius Caesar. Nice initials, huh? Guess how many days we are currently off from the Julian Calendar? 13. It's the same. At least the days off are. That's some coincidence. Read this excerpt:

The Julian Calendar moves slightly slower than the Gregorian Calendar, introducing an error of 1 day every 128 years. This means that the difference between the two calendar systems increases slowly over time. The papal bull issued by Pope Gregory XIII in 1582 decreed that 10 days be dropped (he ordered 10 days dropped) when switching to the Gregorian Calendar. However, many countries chose to introduce the new calendar in later years. The later the switch occurred, the more days had to be omitted. Currently (years 1901 - 2099), the Julian Calendar is 13 days behind the Gregorian Calendar.
www.timeanddate.com... He ordered 10 days dropped!

Check it out, Hitler died 10 days after he was born, on April 30th. He lived 56 years, add up all the "hidden" leap years in there, and you get ten days. I do it like this, but I'm sure there's a better way. 56 divided by 4 = 14, divided by 4 = 3.5, times 3= 10.5, which is ten days. Here's the whole A.D. years. 2,014 divided by 4 = 503.5, divided by 4 = 125.875, times 3 = 377.625 days. That's like a year and 13 days.

You leap a year, so that makes this 2015. It had to be like that so the 1 and 5 could add up to 6, just like Pope Greg's papacy years added up. They also had 2012(13) lined up with the Earth's age year 6,066, but that's maybe for another thread.

Check it, on 6-13 this year, FRYday the 13th, they're gonna fly Flight 370, full of nukes, into the ocean, right in front of New York, causing a Tsunami just like in the new 100 dollar bill "triangle fold" picture. There's even two 3's on the back of the plane, if you've noticed. Two Tridents. It's a sacrifice, just like Benghazi on 9-11.

Guess what's one thing that 9-11 is? 13 days from this years' Feast of Trumpets. I'll let that sink in...
messianicsabbath.com...
They matched their 9-11 crap up with the Feast of Trumpets this year. So.. will it be the Rapture this Feast of Trumpets? Kinda, but not exactly. It'll go by with nothing happening and then we'll have this events' anniversary.
en.wikipedia.org... The Solar Storm of 1859. It'll cause a pole shift.
It's like how we're having anniversaries for the Titanic/Korean Ferry, and the tornadoes and stuff. That Solar Storm happened on Sept.1st. Guess how many hidden 3's it's been since then? 29, because it's been 155 yrs since then. Add that to 1 and you get Sept. 30, then boom, we get knocked back to 360 day years, just in time for the Jewish New Year. When we get knocked back 5 days, it's like it puts us back at the Feast of Trumpets again. We go back in time. That's kind of weird, how 9-11's backwards to the Feast, but that is kind of their M.O. Not sure I have it exactly right, but it's definitely something like that. I could tell you more about the 9-11 stuff, but it gets lengthy.

Then, after the pole shift probably, you got your 3 days of darkness, and bam, y'all is out of here (rapture). Unless you're over in the Britain area. Then you'll probably be dead. The U.S. is the new Noah's Ark. A lil' bit of everybody's here. It's also the new Babylon, only inverted because everyone speaks different languages, but we can understand eachother and also we came together, instead of getting split apart. Once again, I'm trying not to stray too far from the topic.

That's it, Dudes. What do you think? We won't have long to wait until 6-13. Oh yeah, here's some other reasons I think it's 6-13. 613 is 316 backwards (John 3:16), and I saw how they did 9-11 with the 9:11 Bible verses.
www.towersofdeceit911.com...
and the 6:13 Bible verses seem to be similar with Satan and stuff. I think they're summoning the Head Satan, Samael.

Also, putting Yeshua on 0 A.D., and not counting it, is like disrespect too. It's like they're not counting Him as "the one".
BTW, I think right now it's the year 6,068. 9-11 is also like the three years, 6,069-71. After adding the new millenium and stuff, you'll end up with 7, 077. The Jews got Israel back in the year 6,000.
Someone also messed w/ the way we keep time during the day, and the 7 days of the week (24 hrs, 60 min, 60 sec). I haven't even looked up who did it yet.

1. 10.5 is not 10, it's 10.5.

2. It's not 2015, it's 2014.

3. 377.625 is not a year and 13 days, it's a year and 13.625 days. If you were to round that you'd have a year and 14 days, not 13.

4. Why exactly do you assume MH370 will be packed with nukes and flown into the Atlantic Ocean?

My friend you are good at piecing things together but if you were really on to something you wouldn't have to stretch any facts to fit your ideal.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I understand the 666 thing is meant to be well hidden but I think you have taken this to the extreme and are looking far to much into insignificant theories and findings.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Fair enough, Dudes. I guess we'll just have to wait until 6-13.

BTW, I meant the U.S. is like the new Tower of Babel. My bad.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

The earliest biblical reference to 666 was in the OT in reference to Solomon's earnings. So, 666 is not a mis-translation, 616 is.

Interesting. You have given me some food for thought. While not immediately accepting what you say, I intend to investigate the argument you raise.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
So basically you guys' don't think this is gonna happen, huh?

Even know all the other one's happened. (Oklahoma, Pentagon, Towers)

Here's the back fin of the plane. It's like it got shot down. They're destroying with water, like Yahweh said He wouldn't. It's like mimicking when Tubal Cain and them put up the 2 poles. Tubal-Cain's a Mason password.

The back of the fin has two 3's on it.

You guys' really think the Pope being picked w/ all those 6's and 13's is a coincidence?... Dude

Are you guys' really not seeing that the math I did up there was just like estimations, to get it close, within 1 day?

There's like parts of days and stuff. Plus, you could start when the 1st year is a "Leap Year", or you could start when it's the 4th year or something.

Whatever, Dudes. I just hope you don't live in New York. Unless you're saved, that is...

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

6, 1, 3, and 9? As in 4 of the first 10 digits or in other words 2/5ths of them? That's a rather large fraction. I would think that the overabundance of those 4 numbers has to do with the fact that you listed so many of them.

To be honest, I'm not so sure what is the big deal with this number, 666. Why do Christians try every which way to see it in everything? If you spend so much time looking for the number, you'll find it everywhere. Especially when you start expanding your search criteria by including other numbers such as 1, 3, 9, 13, or whatever else that Christians use to add up or subtract to get to a 6.

Factors of 666:
1, 666, 2, 333, 3, 222, 6, 111, 9, 74, 18, 37. That's a lot of numbers to work with to derive 666.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

6, 1, 3, and 9? As in 4 of the first 10 digits or in other words 2/5ths of them? That's a rather large fraction. I would think that the overabundance of those 4 numbers has to do with the fact that you listed so many of them.

To be honest, I'm not so sure what is the big deal with this number, 666. Why do Christians try every which way to see it in everything? If you spend so much time looking for the number, you'll find it everywhere. Especially when you start expanding your search criteria by including other numbers such as 1, 3, 9, 13, or whatever else that Christians use to add up or subtract to get to a 6.

Factors of 666:
1, 666, 2, 333, 3, 222, 6, 111, 9, 74, 18, 37. That's a lot of numbers to work with to derive 666.

yeah, they don't really do it like that, though. It's about getting a bunch of them together at once. There's a lil' bit different rules than math. Like take the two 3's on the back of flight 370. Yeah, that's two 3's that equal 6, but it's also one 3, and one 3. One 3 is like 13.

How about the fact that when you leap a year (to 2015) , you're at the same amount of days the Julian calendar's off, and it just happens to be 13. They even named it Leap Year. Do you leap a year when you add one day every 4 years? I guess, but it's more like the rabbit leaps.

Have you heard of the Malachi prophecy? A Priest picked this current Pope as the last one of our time, like 900 yrs ago. You don't have to believe the Bible to see they planned it. How could he get chosen on all those 6's and 13's. It's the same way I did the two 3's on the back of the Flight 370 fin. 7:06 is 66 min past 6, but it's also 7+6 equals 13. 0's don't count, that's why they put Yeshua on 0 A.D. and don't count it.

So really what you should be asking yourself is, how many ways can you make something add up to 6 and 13 at the same time. Then how can you make that something coincide with like 20 other 6's and 13's all coming together in one period. I bet it's pretty impossible to do now, say if you picked 4 other numbers.especially if you can't change the calendar. I'm thinking the possibility of those numbers ending up like that by coincidence, would be like the odds the Big Bang Theory happened by accident.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I think it's 6-13. 613 is 316 backwards

In the Torah, there are 613 laws and commandments (Mitzvot). Story goes that the fruit of the tree of knowledge was a pomegranate and that it contained 613 seeds or stones.

- 613 is a centered square number with 18 per side, a circular number of 21 with a square grid and 27 using a triangular grid. It is also 17-gonal.
- 613 is the sum of squares of two consecutive integers, 17 and 18, and is also a lucky number.
[...]
- In Jewish Kabbalah the number 613 is very significant, every complete entity is seen as being divisible into 613 parts: 613 parts of every Sefirah; 613 parts of divine mitzvot in the Torah; 613 parts of the human body.

Wikipedia source

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join