It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously thinking of 99.9% throwing in the towel Re:..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

ALL. Am not physically up to responding to each one at the moment. Getting over congestion and so much coughing had to take pain meds for the coughing pain.

HOWEVER, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOUR RESPONSES HEREON HAS TOUCHED ME DEEPLY AND ENCOURAGED ME MORE THAN MY humble words CAN EXPRESS.

To the consternation of some, ?many,? no doubt, I'm not disappearing totally. Just pulling way back and taking y'all's encouraged break in more ways than not. I just don't need

(A) the PTB threats and devious concocted devastations
(B) the contentiousness of so many such threads and the drag on my spirit therefrom.

I do need some element of the priceless COMMUNITY so diverse and so well represented hereon. That rich diversity is . . . how to put it . . . encouraging and enriching fodder for my growth whether all the components mean it that way, or not.

BTW, Would like to take this opportunity to again THANK THOSE WHO HAVE & encourage prayer for Gracie--Silo13. She is doing better. Sounded encouraging for the first time. Stronger spiritually. Still working long hours without pay. Still at great hazard & risk by her ~90 year old relative. But now for the first time, upbeat in her spirit and msg. She still has to personally . . . wellll, I'll just say, take outrageous measures for her own safety. So, please continue to pray. It doesn't sound like she thinks she can come back to ATS any time soon.

Y'all's posts on this thread encourage me and strengthen me in the way Gracie accuses me of encouraging and strengthening her.

I'm sooo deeply blessed and humbled by that. THX THX THX THX THX THX THX.

AM JUST STUNNED BY Y'ALL'S KIND WORDS AND RESPONSES. Guess I didn't expect all that. Gonna get maudlin and teary if I don't run along.

THX THX THX.

edit on 18/5/2014 by BO XIAN because: spelling

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Everyone grieves at their own pace. Take your time through the five steps. That's more important than coming here and arguing a point of view. BTW ... I totally disagree with you on ET being 'fallen angels/demons', and I have a low opinion of Tom Horn ... so I'll be waiting to hear from you when you come back to discuss it.
My only advice ... when you are taking time away to grieve, take a break from all the other stuff like reading Tom Horn or Steve Quayle (if you do) or that stuff ... take a real break from it all. Everyone needs to do that now and again. Anyways .. that's my unsolicited advice. I hope things go well for you. Again .. sorry for your loss.
edit on 5/18/2014 by FlyersFan because: sentence

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

THX THX

Yeah, cutting way back on a lot of stuff and laying some stuff even more aside than I had already.

Besides, I have a lot of pottery to do and that's very therapeutic for me.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Hang in there Bo, you and your family are in our prayers.

Regards,

beez

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Ahem. I was out of line there.
edit on 18-5-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Bo take all the time y a need. I know all about losing people. th eworld will keep revolving round the sun while you take time off to heal the unseen wounds of the heart and soul. my condolences too.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

If we all didn't sometimes demonstrate that we were a horse's rear . . . we'd probably not be alive. Thx for your comment. I don't have any idea how you were out of line. And that's OK.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

INDEED. THX THX to you and all who have so wisely exhorted me on such.

At the moment . . . my aching head, sore sides from coughing and congestion need healed, too. LOL.

Think I'll read some of the 400+ books on my Kindle for a distraction . . . Wheee

Blessings,

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Will miss your posts.

You already know I agree with you on the Alien/Fallen Angels points.

Take care of yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join