It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously thinking of 99.9% throwing in the towel Re:..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This is mostly a plea for others to step up to the plate--preferably a dozen or so others to spread the risk.

It is becoming increasingly evident that being a strident point person re

--RELIGIOUS CONSPIRACIES [and I construe the globalist and the UFO stuff to essentially fall UNDER the religious stuff though I realize others do not].

--UFO conspiracies

--Globalism

It appears that the big boys are increasingly playing real dirty and underhanded hard ball. And it's just not worth the hassle for me any more.

It may be that when Posting, I'll say something like . . .

Stock answer #1 or #2 or #3 . . . to cryptically designate my conviction that it's primarily a RELIGIOUS side of the over all conspiracy or the UFO side or the globalist side.

And, it's conceivable that I may occasionally make an exception and dare to post a comment or more rarely even an OP.

But I'm tired. I'm beleagured. I need to build up my immune system. I need to deal with tons of stuff after Dad's death months ago. It's taking me forever just on that score.

The business with the Pope coming out overtly signaling approval of the fallen angel/ET critters being part of the fold of the faithful in the RCC signals to me that the pace of things is likely to pick up.

It will be sadder to be more on the sidelines of that but probably healthier in a list of ways.

I hope at least several of you will step up more overtly and emphatically to the plate. If it's at least a handful or a dozen posting on an irregular basis, I'd think that the PTB would be less likely to ruthlessly target any one person.

Certainly my favorite sources . . . e.g.

--Guy Malone
--L.A. Marzuli
--Tom Horn
--Cris Putnam
--etc. etc. are well able to furnish interested folks with lots of updated info.

Besides, I'm sure there's a cast of thousands here who'll be glad to see far less and shorter posts of mine.

If you are known to me and want to stay more in touch by email, you can give me a PM.

I don't plan to totally go away . . .

--the naysayers can stop the wailing now.

I just plan to be less frequent; much less in-your-face on those 3 conspiracy topics if I post about them at all; and shorter in my posts.

I pray that there really are folks who step up to the plate. The truth tends to get drowned out around here A LOT by a lot of dysfunctional dog-piling . . . by folks obviously hostile to the truth and vigorously in support of the globalist memes. I hope folks pay more and better attention to that issue.

It would be nice to see some volunteers step up to the plate on this thread but I don't really expect it. I think most folks just do not have the motivation for it and likely won't have until it's far too late to make any difference at all.

Cheers.

edit on 17/5/2014 by BO XIAN because: forgot all caps in title

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I need to deal with tons of stuff after Dad's death months ago. It's taking me forever just on that score.

Its quite normal for the grieving process to be a long, difficult one. Most people don't realize how so until they have gone thorough it and come out the other side. Nothing wrong with a hiatus to reflect and regroup.

The world will always be there in need of fixing…

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It is just a forum. I don't think posting on ATS really makes any difference to anything. Don't worry about it. Sorry to hear about your loss.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Hang in there BO!

Taking breaks can be very refreshing!

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Bo, you are a determined and spirited debater. For that you have my utmost respect.

It doesn't mean that your opinions are necessarily correct though.

Go and heal and get over your loss my friend. ATS will be here waiting to welcome you back when you are ready

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

So sorry about your loss. I lost my mom 15 yrs ago and still cry on Memorial Day and miss her terribly. You should go off to a cabin in the woods and grieve and meditate or pray.

Refresh, replenish and you will be ready for The Fight another day.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
not trying to diss anything you said but as soon as this post is out of view then so are you
you gave a good point but within it disappearing out of view then so do you and what you said disappears into obscurity

only way to keep getting your point across is to keep posting.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Sincere condolences to you and your family ..

Take a break .. get things sorted ...

Even though it may not seem like it at times the world will continue and theres always others who will fill the breach ..

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

And its only going to get worse, much worse.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: greavsie1971
It is just a forum. I don't think posting on ATS really makes any difference to anything. Don't worry about it. Sorry to hear about your loss.

I am sure the Owners of ATS, longstanding active members, new members, long time lurkers and government shills will mostly all beg to differ.

BO, you have put forth a lot of energy into this site and though I don't always agree, I appreciate your honesty and genuine desire for a better world.

We all need a break sometimes. Do what you have to do.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: sparky31
not trying to diss anything you said but as soon as this post is out of view then so are you
you gave a good point but within it disappearing out of view then so do you and what you said disappears into obscurity

You know, I really don't understand this....

There have been so many great discussions, debates, etc that I will take with me the whole of my life. One soul touching another here on ATS happens more than I could even imagine but I have been touched by several and bumped heads with several more.

If we could get our brains to stop thinking like a 24hr news cycle and bothered to absorb and use what we have learned then perhaps the world wouldn't be so lost.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Dealing with a parent's death can be grueling. My Dad passed away ten years ago this month and I still feel it and think about it. I think one of the more sobering aspects of it was the realization that "I'm next!" Now we (my wife and I) are the eldest, the grandparents with grand kids approaching adulthood, and even our generation is starting to go with my son-in-law's mother a couple of years ago. If there's 'something more to be done' then now's the time to do it because there really isn't that much time left. You have my sympathy and good wishes.

In terms of posting you feel beleaguered and so do I, yet we are on complete opposite sides of the fence, an anathema to each other. Our own senses of reality simply have no existence in each others' worlds. But one thing I have grown to believe is that those who believe they are 100% right are most probably wrong and that my own views may have to undergo a reality check before too long. Perhaps you could entertain the same notion. Posting here is unlikely to convince anyone to change their views. We do it because of our need for self-expression. If we think our wit and wisdom is going to "change lives" on ATS, well, I suspect that is proof enough that we are delusional.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Bo, go grieve your Dad and take care of what you need to. Don't forget to take care of yourself at the same time.

Come back to us when you've regained your strength and peace of mind. A sabbatical will help your heart to heal.

Be blessed
Jas

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Iv'e always enjoyed your unique view of the cosmos and your relation to it.

But a long time ago I had to realize that ATS is nothing more than cheap entertainment and not to be taken seriously on any level. For all practical purposes the cyber world only exists as fantasy and illusion.

Best of luck on your continued journey.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I have an immense amount of respect for you Bo and I think you are aware of that already. I am sorry to hear about your loss. I have not lost a parent yet, but am dealing with serious illnesses in both right now. I know what's coming down the line and I can only imagine your pain at this point.

Take the time you need to grieve, heal, and just be for as long as you need. I would love to step up and do what you do, but am neither skilled enough nor patient enough. Your ability to post the things you do here and debate them is something I can not do anywhere near as well as you.

There are beliefs I hold that I will not change for anyone. My belief in God and my savior Jesus Christ. There are no opinions or arguments that can sway me from that foundation that I try to build everything else on. I don't have the gift of patience that you do, and generally stay far away from debates where people are baiting others to express some kind of anger or outrage. Drive by posters mocking others just to get a reaction. I don't do well with that at all. The religious forums here are something I generally try to avoid, though I know I should participate more than I do.

I hope that you will not stay gone for long, but I understand your need for some time. If you ever need anything, always feel free to PM me. I am usually up at all hours and am a better listener than a debater.
Please take care of yourself Bo. You deserve it.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: sparky31

You know, I really don't understand this....

There have been so many great discussions, debates, etc that I will take with me the whole of my life. One soul touching another here on ATS happens more than I could even imagine but I have been touched by several and bumped heads with several more.

If we could get our brains to stop thinking like a 24hr news cycle and bothered to absorb and use what we have learned then perhaps the world wouldn't be so lost.

Exactly. You are right on the money.

There are people here who I do notice missing when they stop posting for a while. Some of those same posters may not even be aware that I am here at all.... but I know they are and I do wonder about them when they go MIA for too long.

I have read many profound things here that pop up in my brain at the oddest times. I have read many genuine stories, hilarious life experiences, etc. that bring a smile to my face days later when I think about them again.

I think many have lost an appreciation for the smallest things that surround us. I do not have to know anybody here personally to have them affect my opinion on something, make me think twice before I do something else, etc. if that weren't the case, I certainly wouldn't waste my time here. I could just tune in to the old idiot box to pass the time.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
We will miss ya Bo....get some rest and come back to harness refreshed.....
Truly a death should be looked at as a celebration of a souls new life.....
(I still talk to my mom sometimes......)
In our line, its all good pal....relax and deal with yore lonliness at bein left behind a spell.....peace Bo...

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

My personal belief is that we are well into a 1,365 day warning period that began on 12/21/12. When this warning period ends, the Tribulation will begin. Based on what I know, I believe it is our responsibility to spread the truth as much as possibie before the dead line.

What's important is that you follow God's calling for you.

Take comfort in remembering that everything is in God's hands

edit on 17-5-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: added text

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

You have touched me today and I dont even know you. Simply clicking on this thread has made me aware that there are actually believers on ATS. They a few and far between. I notice we both like Guy Malone! Please dont throw in the towel... I'm curious what has happened on here. Send me a message when you have time.

I'm sorry to hear about your dad. We all must go through that but with our views and faith it helps to heal compared to those we fight with about this topic.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Don't let it get to you.

I for one, would sincerely miss your posts, and I have often found encouragement in them when I sometimes feel like I have my back against the wall on certain subjects and I'm arguing from a fairly unpopular perspective (at least around these parts).

Even with non-religious threads, I often find your posts very interesting, and I enjoy the unique perspective you bring to this site. Everyone needs a break sometimes, so I encourage you to take one if you feel it would benefit you personally, but at the same time don't run off thinking you won't be missed!

edit on 17-5-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join