It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reasons behind Ukraine and WW3

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on May, 17 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I decided to create this thread once i read that thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...
*snip*

2008, the US secret services tried to knock out the Greek government because the Greeks were planning to have a deal with the Russians about a gas conductor passing through Greece. The US monitored the whole Greek government, got in tape all their conversations with the assistance of a Voda large mobile company Phone and created a murder plan against the Greek Prime Minister. A year later, that government fell, elections were made and the Prime Minister who "won" is also known as "the American boy" (his mother was American, his brother worked for the CIA) and Greece got into the world wide known Greek Economic Memorandum.

2014, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, the President of Turkey was found guilty by the media and many tapped calls of his and his government were leaked from the media. It appeared that the media were recording Erdogan's calls!!! Which media/press company could really do that? None, especially in Turkey. The Turkish government was suspecting a former Erdogan's consultant and minister of Turkey who is currently a political enemy of Erdogan and who also nowadays lives, (guess where), in Langley, Virginia, a place also known for the CIA's headquarters! Why would CIA want to want the Turkey's Prime Minister? Because his power grew inside Turkey, because he had more than 70% of people with him, because he believed that he could carry on and command his country w/o asking anyone. To confirm that you can check his position towards Israel before the leaks, he position towards Syria before the leaks, his position towards the Generals of the Turkish Army (who generals where always supportive towards the US), his position towards the Kurdish, his position towards Russia and then try to compare and contrast that with his positions after the leaks.

Shall i also remind you about the Skopia, also known as FYROM, and the US position to name the "Macedonians" while they are in fact Slavs and to support the Skopians nonexistent demand to be named children of Alexander the Great? Shall i remind you of the huge US embassy in Skopia which has 10-15 floors above the ground and 8-10 floors below the ground? Shall i remind you of the huge US base in the north of Skopia and the south of Kosovo which is from 2010 hidden from the Google Earth?

Shall i also remind you of Syria and how the UN Arab Emirates along with the CIA were paying the "rebels" to fight against the "tyrant" Assad? Or shall i say that those "rebels" are in fact mercenaries who also fought against Gaddafi and the in other African countries?

Or shall i say about Egypt and how the Egyptians "threw out" Hosni Mubarak and now the Egyptian Army has created a dictatorship with the blessings of CIA?

As you can see, the whole area of the eastern Europe and the Mediterranean Sea is "on fire" for the last 15 years. The person who is to blame is the same. I am sorry for the American people but their government or more specifically the NWO is behind that "fire". The reason why they want so much their people in the driving seats of the countries in the eastern Mediterranean Sea is the area on the map below

The area you can see contains the largest verified amount of gas and oil (combined) in the world! Trillions of oil barrels cubic meters of gas exist in the area. They alone could provide enough oil and gas to Europe for the next 300 years!!!

Proofs of my sayings?

Report 1

Report 2

Report 3

Report 4

Report 5

Make the calculations and you will see that trillions of dollars hidden in that area of the world! Wanna learn more? Simply search for "eastern mediterranean gas and oil" or "gas and oil herodotus basin". This is the reason why the area is "on fire", this is the reason why the US does everything they want with the governments and the people of the area. Russia also tried to take advantage of it, they tried to expand their gas conductor up until there too. That was their mistake. After that the US started to build big NATO forces around Russia along with the new antiballistic system.

For me, it is crystal clear why WW3 will happen for the control of that area.

Why will Russia fight back? It's very very simple. Imagine you are the president of a country. Another country from the other side of the world decides to build military bases everywhere around your country and move troops there. It also tries to create a war in another country in which you have a military base. Then they create a nazist dictatorship next to your borders. Will you let that pass away and do nothing? Honestly, would you accept that as a president? Wouldn't you try to protect yourself the better you could?

Last but not least, i need to emphasize that i have nothing against the US people! I have nothing against all the people around the world. I have huge problems with the NWO, the Zionists and the world's bigger Bankers. Finally, i would ask you to see You the documentary "Inside Job" Tu which describes greatly why the world is in an economic crisis, who is behind it Be, why he/they did it and who is the president they control to assist them in their sneaky jobs.

Once you read and see all of the above, please save yourself, ATS, and me time and do not post things like "there is not NWO, you don't have proofs to support your sayings, what you say is not true". If you do post things like that, you simply humiliate yourself.
edit on 17-5-2014 by JesusChristwins because: added the word "contains" in the first paragraph

edit on Mon May 19 2014 by Jbird because: removed off topic lead in

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
100% with you. Whenever you hear of America doing anything somewhere in the world. look and you will find a oil reserve or gold or something nearby they can pillage.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: neversaynever

Agree and you can bet that what the MSM is saying is 180% from the truth .It's not that they are a little wrong but are completely misdirecting the viewers as to just what the heck is going on .

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
There will be no world war. The powers that be on opposing sides competing for global resources are going to soon become preoccupied with other issues.

IMO

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusChristwins

1OO% Correct OP, when push comes to shove. Greece will leave N.A.T.O for Russia. Which makes, things very interesting both geopolitical and strategicaly.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

nowadays the msm is an extension of the government, call it their private pr arm. Like google, facebook twitter are government organizations run by US undercover agent kids.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

And i thought most forgot all of these past events and facts.. Very refreshing.

Unfortunaly this thread will come and go, as if nothing happened.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I do agree with much of what you assert in your original post, and perhaps it is just me, but I am failing to understand how your *thread title* is supported by your examples and support within your arguments.

NWO is a certainty for me, no doubt, but I fail to see how the US gov is the only player as you conclude

Of all the documents you share, as far as I can tell, only the first is from the US, with the others being from EU based information. Also, who is to say that these more objective reports were not requested by other govs themselves -- because of lack of resources, etc.

I suppose my point is that the US may be the ringleader of NWO goals, but why would the EU, not be a strong player in this agenda as well, especially considering Germany's/Merkel's gov goal in European bail-outs much like what is seen in US with large bailouts?

WW3 is no doubt eventual but not imminent, I do not think, soon.

Interested in hearing your thoughts further, and I will try to do further readings in the meantime.

S/F for your thoughtful thread; very interesting data

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

After reading The Creature from Jekyll Island I never doubted the existence of a cabal of international banksters at the core of everything! It is quite intersting to see the direction of the world since reading that 10 years ago and sadly it is the same old story. Fortunately I do believe that their very well orchestrated game plan is crumbling down around them, we will never hear of these things due to the control of information that they have however, in attempting to create their NWO they will destroy themselves, with the help of mother earth of course. However this comes about, the rest of us, the genuine people of the world will come together and work towards common goals.

One thing that gives me infinite hope is the global conscious movement back to organic food as well as alternative health thriving. It is only a matter of time!
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531pmSaturday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I agree with most of what you have said, but I military terms. would Russia vs. the US constitute a WW? If you look at the countries, that you have shown compelling evidence to support manipulation by certain organizations in the ousting of their political leaders for more favorable candidates, they are not exactly political or financial powerhouses. I have no idea of the size of the Russian military but I can only imagine that it has the capability of destroying the armies of these countries. It would not be a war, it would be a massacre. The US would have to get troops on the ground and the only way to do this would be to get the support of the EU.
This would not have to be direct military support, it could be a case of allowing planes to land and refuel at European airports or to use European seas to support US ships and submarines. For the use of the Baltic Sea the US would need the backing of the Scandinavian countries, and if you think that is bs, check out what happened the last time the Russians put a sub into Finnish waters.
Would support of the EU countries be guaranteed considering most of the gas that is used to power Europe comes directly from Russia. Russia have shown in the past that it is willing to turn off the tap if they don't get their own way and in my opinion, the Germans and the Polish cannot afford to upset the Russians and may not be willing to go to war.
The other way to get troops on the ground would be the Pacific Coast. The US owe certain Asian countries trillions, countries that are currently in better economic shape than they have ever been and these countries may not be willing to step on Russian toes either. Without authorization, entries into these countries waters would be seen as an act of war and the Russians would demand action from their Asian allies. Historically the Russians have had the attitude that if you're not with us you're against us and I don't think that any country are willing to go to war against them.
The US could not win a war against Russia on its own. In WW! and WW2 countries formed alliances to stop what they considered to be the aggressive nation, with the pretense of fighting for the greater good. The US, Europe and the USSR agreed that Germany was the common enemy. In this instance, I cannot see how Europe could agree that Russia is the aggressor in the recent incidents in Eastern Europe and the Middle East and therefore they could not support any action by the US.
Worryingly, if the US could get UN support, for whatever reason, then ignore everything above and enjoy a long, bloody war.
my opinion

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
VERY WELL SAID! Nwo is as real as you and me. The truth will soon be known.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The US can't afford any war just yet because they are flat broke and any more stupid wars are going to make their population rise up for their 2nd revolution IMO.

All those aggros are just for grandstanding and for their local consumption. US petrodollar is coming to an end and they will be going back into isolation like they did before.

The next fight will be between Greece and Turkey.

+10 more 
posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

OP - when you labeled the recent threads 'news discussion' in such a disdainful manner, I was quite perplexed.

And then reading your 'theory' here, I understood that is was probably because you don't like it when knowledge of facts get in the way of imagination.

So your theory about Greece's current political and economic turmoil arising from a failed Russian 'gas conductor' would be great if it made any sense. Why would a pipeline be that valuable? What market would it serve? And what does it have to do with offshore oil fields in the Levant?

Did you forget that whole little part where Greece's PASOK government fraudulently reported their deficit stats leading to huge economic fallout in the Eurozone?

And this fantastic tale about the Republic of Macedonia -- that is just not true about Skopje! I was just there on business in early April (and in Bitola to the south too). I saw most of the embassies and the US one is wholly unremarkable. A local police Colonel told me that there is very little in the way of foreign intelligence activity there and that their most urgent liaison with USA in the past five years has had to do with the major trafficking of cigarettes through the region.

So what is this nonsense are you talking about with this supposed huge US military presence there? And why build airbases in that landlocked, wholly unsuitable area of the Balkans when Romania is infinitely more and accessible and possessing of better support infrastructure?

I am sorry, but unless they are utterly invisible, there is very little American presence in the country. And you are also wrong about the USA's supposed bid for the 'Macedonia' namesake. That continues to be pushed by the inept presidency there who wants to capitalize on the cultural heritage of Heraclea Lyncestis and other ancient Greek-Roman archeological sites. They are mostly slavic (and illegal Albanian), I will give you that. But they desperately need a brand identity to foreign business investors, not to mention their own people.

Also your assertion about the CIA and Mubarak just is not true. USA and Israel did everything in their power to keep his regime in and then supported a do nothing 'compromise' wherein Mubarak stepped down symbolically when the first wave of Tahir Square would not leave. You just skipped five steps in that revolution, so I am not really sure what your point was there.

Lastly -- just because I have an engagement today and it is ridiculous for me to spend my whole morning typing to someone who doesn't like 'news discussion' -- do you have any idea how many former government officials, foreign diplomats, high level business consultants and other such 'VIP' persons live in proximity of Langley, Virginia? Do you really think the CIA requires that their foreign assets live in commuting distance to the old headquarters (the CIA has greatly expanded since 2003 into many branch locations in and around Dulles Airport)? Or did you know that operationally they tend to do the opposite? It is called 'plausible deniability'. It is why all the Russians here is Dubai invest in hotel and hospitality businesses via Swiss investment funds.

No, it is never that easy or convenient to connect points of corruption, particularly with information you just find on the Internet.

Sorry.

edit on 18-5-2014 by ALoveSupreme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: hornetsnest616

The US has no intention of confronting Russia, even though they are behind the termoil.They will make token efforts, to mislead the E.U that they are supported and to give confidence. Russia will be left to N.A.T.O, while the US,Australia ,New Zealand,Philippines.Vietnam, Japan and S. Korea will flank China.Two theatres simultainiously.

edit on 18-5-2014 by 13th Zodiac because: Additional

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

OP you are 100% correct

now wait for TritonTiranis and FlyerFan and Destinyone and people like come in here and defend the NWO, defend the US banking and military Empire that destroys in the world who they can destroy.

And of course, you average American will do nothing, and will one day wonder, Why did God just screw us up what what just happened.

WHY GOD ??

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ALoveSupreme

OP - when you labeled the recent threads 'news discussion' in such a disdainful manner, I was quite perplexed.

I suggest you take a look at number of stars and flags from members OP just received.

YOU are in MINORITY on this site supporting evil acts and acts of destruction.

Speaks volumes about you as a person.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RadiationAndCancer

Becareful she is a very important, international vaccum cleaner sales person. With very important Contacts inside the military industrial complex of G.E and electrolux

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   

No, it is never that easy or convenient to connect points of corruption, particularly with information you just find on the Internet.

Sorry.

Where do you find your information from then? Public libraries or highly controlled MSM..?

S&F for OP by the way..

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Weird...Ive been reading here since 2006 and I've seen this exact same thread a million times.

This site has always been a place filled with discussions on current news (the best part of this site mind you) and filled with people screaming "SHILL!!! SHILL!!! SHILL!!!"

And about 20 times a month there is a thread saying some how this site has changed for the worse (always based on nonsensical ideas from a biased point of view).

Sorry bro...ATS is ATS, always has been. And you are seeing crop circles where there are no circles...or even crops.

Welcome to ATS tho...I love you new folks with your ideas on how ATS has changed in the last handful of months.

MM
edit on 18-5-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadiationAndCancer

I suggest you take a look at number of stars and flags from members OP just received.

YOU are in MINORITY on this site supporting evil acts and acts of destruction.

Speaks volumes about you as a person.

Actually the reason this thread is getting so many stars and flags is because ATS bashing by new members ALWAYS gets a landslide of ATS haters and ATS-noobs starring and flagging such stuff.

For ever single "I swear my mom is talking to UFOs" poster on this site- you will get an angry flag and star on a thread like this.

For ever tinfoil hat wack-a-doo who don't know a single thing about "facts" you will get someone upset that this site promotes denying ignorance.

For every crazed zealot, racist, radical and paranoid delusional person on this site...you will get a star and flag on a thread like this.

There are plenty of new-jacks on ATS acting like ATS has changed. And the change seems to ALWAYS have happened just a few weeks or months AFTER the noob joined our ranks here.

Its hogwash...

ATS is a wonderful "user fueled content machine". Filled with legitimate posters, troll posters, nut posters and dishonest posters alike. It has always been so.

Get used to it.

PS- Sir, I've read many of your posts Mr Radiation. I assure you...you are in no position to start swinging the "minority stick" at other users. Take that how you will.

MM
edit on 18-5-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join