It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Pareidolia Responsible For Those Ghostly Faces?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Well, I'm also using a version of it as my avatar. Simply put if you rotate the picture you get a different picture in each of the 4 directions. And in 3 of those directions you see a 2. And the 4th looks like an old cave painting of horses. At least to me anyway.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

What I'm seeing from the pic as your avatar, as it is, is a head with hair, a face with a long nose, facing to the right.
Could be the face of the spirit that attacked you!

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
a reply to: ntech

What I'm seeing from the pic as your avatar, as it is, is a head with hair, a face with a long nose, facing to the right.
Could be the face of the spirit that attacked you!

Bum, bum, bum...

When I was little I would stare at the ceiling, as I'd imagine many of us have.

My parent's first place w/ me had that sort of...I think it's called "popcorn" ceilings.

Every freaking night I would see faces ( and sometime insects) in those damned ceilings.
edit on 5/23/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: type fingers

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Chamberf=6

Ha! I did that too. lol
But I found even more images on our pine-paneled walls.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
a reply to: Chamberf=6

Ha! I did that too. lol
But I found even more images on our pine-paneled walls.

Yeah, and those plastered walls in old houses with that weird swirly pattern that sometimes overlaps in odd ways..

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: destination now

All I can tell you is that my sister had the photo on her phone about 10 years back, and said it was taken on her friends phone and passed onto her and she relayed the story about the wee boy being bitten and scratched, I will bend her ear about it sometime as she's about to drop a child for the third time , could be how urban legends are born and I will admit to being just as gullible about things like this but then my grandmother was a medium and the real deal so, will drop in when I find out more

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join