It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 UFO's crashland in China, entire area locked down by military with pics

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Direct translation using google. My missus just showed me this so thought i would post it up. Very intresting.... Video in link.

3 UFO crashed into the territory of the site has been blocked in Heilongjiang (updated to 5)

BEIJING, May 16 Harbin Electric (Reporter Xie Pei Hua) 16, 6 pm, three UFO heaven, has plunged into Yian and Baiquan territory under the jurisdiction of Qiqihar City, Heilongjiang Province.

At 13:00 on the 16th, the reporter through Heilongjiang Yian Committee Propaganda Department confirmed Yian SHUANGYANG Meng Chang Village villagers heard this morning a huge piercing sound, and then some villagers saw a big fireball sightings across the sky, fall farmers at home garden inside. Subsequently, the China news agency reporters Cong Cunmin and Chu Paishe photograph seen round the physical metal, surrounded by a jagged envelope.

So what you guys think?

news.qq.com...
Up to now, Qiqihar City Baiquan territory also found two UFO crashed together, shaped like objects, falling two points have been blocked, there are relevant personnel within the site survey.

edit on 16-5-2014 by hemogoblin because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2014 by hemogoblin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Something fell of a satellite or maybe a satellite got hit by something in space?

I guess something has to be flying to be an unidentified flying object. Falling doesnt really count.

edit on 16-5-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
double post
edit on 16-5-2014 by hemogoblin because: double post

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

There was a failed rocket launch by the ruskys in Kazakhstan this morning so possibly from that but the Russians deny any debris fell over China or hit the ground. So possible.

+22 more 
posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
Something fell of a satellite or maybe a satellite got hit by something in space.

I guess something has to be flying to be an unidentified flying object. Falling doesnt really count.

Those would still be UFO's Unidentified Falling Objects

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It looks to be the size of a melon. Certainly unmanned unless who knows? Some kind of space debris? It's interesting that there were five such happenings in a close area. I hope we hear more about this.
edit on 16-5-2014 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: hemogoblin

You may find these interesting..Mystery Sea-Grass Circles In Croatia Puzzle Experts?!

The circles in seagrass near the island of Unije, Croatia. The image is a screenshot of an actual map
from Arkod and has not been enhanced in any way. Arkod

thecelestialconvergence.blogspot.com... _recent

edit on 16-5-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
v.ifeng.com...

Go to this link and watch the news report. No idea what the hell they saying, all Chinese to me lol. Anyways you see more pics in the video.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Interesting, will check it out thanks

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
Falling doesnt really count.

Unless it's "Falling with style".

It's space debris, that's my guess.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Yes was thinking similar. Then again it looks like a giant hash grinder

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
For something that just fallen '000s of feet it looks relatively intact.

There doesn't appear to be any sort of indentation in the ground either from an object falling from great height.

MR

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'm sure this will end up being just some of our own junk that fell back to earth, but I have always thought that our first contact with an extra-terrestrial civilization would be through a small unmanned probe or a Von Neumann probe.

It would be cool if they were probing us.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Your link it the OP states that the Russians said there is no debris falling to earth from their botched launch. So it must be something else.
edit on 5/16/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

It reminds me of the various samplers that are sent up, I know the one that collected solar particles broke the first time when it hit the ground, maybe a outer protective shell was added to them.

It is a great time for gathering samples of the meteors coming toward us with the storm expected the 24th I think.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

stony asteroid after the Hayabusa spacecraft scooped some up and brought it back to Earth. Analysis of these dust particles,
www.sciencedaily.com...

NASA's Stardust sample return capsule successfully landed at the U.S. Air Force Utah Test and Training Range at 10:10 UTC on January 15, 2006 - Photo Source: NASA

NASA's Stardust sample return capsule successfully landed at the U.S. Air Force Utah Test and Training Range at 10:10 UTC on January 15, 2006 - Photo Source: NASA

Genesis (spacecraft
en.wikipedia.org...(spacecraft)

edit on 16-5-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I was wondering when my lawn ornaments would turn up....
I think its funny how it says they blocked off the area. I was expecting a few hundred meters. But it looks like anyone could just jump that piece of tape and get zapped by aliens

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

At 13:00 on the 16th, the reporter through Heilongjiang Yian Committee Propaganda Department confirmed

I'd call this a clue OP.

edit on Ram51614v36201400000000 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

At 13:00 on the 16th, the reporter through Heilongjiang Yian Committee Propaganda Department confirmed

It's like a state-sponsored troll. " Our national BS agency reported today...."
edit on 16-5-2014 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: hemogoblin
So what you guys think?

That clunky design looks real Russian.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I thought the same, those jagged edges reminded me of those images from when russia landed a probe on venus, although it was short lived.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join